It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'TPTB' and Lucifer are NOT to Blame. Take 'Self' Responsibility!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Oceanborn

Oceanborn

I have made all effort to reply to all of your points. If there are any I missed, please lay them out in an orderly numbered fashion, and I apologize for missing any.

YOU my brother ignore every single point that I rebutt if you couldn't win. That is no way to discuss or debate.

Geneticists have proven that we are all related but you refuse me as your brother? The most simple of facts and you can't even handle the truth to admit it.

What contradiction sir? I said that you, me, and TPTB are all responsible for our own actions,... and that ALL OF US share in the blame. Is your share too much for you to handle that you can't even recognize or debate it?

And finally, you keep mentioning the control and manipulation of 'TPTB' over mankind who is asleep, ignorant, or death/dumb/blind. Well guess what, YOU are reading this thread, not them. That is why YOU are to blame

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat
reply to post by Kgnow

Wise words, S&F from me.
Not that everyone will agree with it; after all is so much easier to blame others. And to wait for others to save you...

Thank you WhiteHat

Of course not many will agree with the message of self-responsibility or self-empowerment. That's one of the biggest reasons mankind is in its current state. I think that's why Jesus said, "He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone," and also, "remove the plank from your own eye." It's about honest self-examination and efforts to strive towards inner and outer goodness. It's about helping to build beauty and balance rather than wasting time blaming and complaining. We can only save ourselves

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

You know,I'm gonna reply just so you wont be able to say that I avoided answering your nonsense. You still are a troll though and when I'm done with replying I'll ignore you as I should've done way earlier.

First things first,from your previews post:

Oceanborn, geneticists have discovered that all humans are descended from a Mitochondrial-Eve and a Y-Chromosomal Adam. I am your brother, and 'TPTB' are a part of our human collective family. I'm telling you the truth, separation ideologies only cause further suffering.

That's how you decide who's "family" and who's not? Keep those criterias for yourself because I follow a different method.
By the way,if someone comes in your house and rapes your wife are you gonna call him "brother" and then blame your own self for what happened? I didn't think so.

I have said that everyone is responsible for their own actions. That includes you, me, us, we, them, and TPTB. But I am telling you, there is no placing blame on any external 'them' without first looking within, looking in the mirror, and stopping our 0.0001% (fake number) contribution to things we know are not to the benefit of all.

What drives the people though to self-desctruction is the influence that you admitted TPTB have over us and yet your advice is to ignore it. If we'll ignore the actions of the world leaders then we're bound to repeat our mistakes. Is that what you want? It definitely seems so.

When anyone says, "I am completely innocent of it all, 'TPTB' are to blame," I am telling you,.... we will get no where good with that thinking! It is irresponsible and immature.

I never said that I'm completely innocent,I just haven't lied,stolen,killed and everything else our "kind" world leaders (your idols) do. It's simple as that.

Don't like economic slavery? Stop supporting credit systems setup to indebt you. Don't spend unless you have it. Create grassroots organizations dedicated to eradicating practices such as Fractional Reserve Lending.

You don't even know what I'm doing and what I'm not and that also goes for many other people.

Don't like war? Stop fearing your leaders. Stop fearing enemies. Stop hating people. Stop seeing people on the other side of the world as different than yourself.

Read my previous answer.
By the way,I've noticed that you hate individualism. You don't like people being different. I do view different people as different and that's not bad at all! I actually like that.
You'd like the whole human population to be "one",right? Like a single entity. Thinking the same,acting the same etc. That can only be forced onto humanity,something that happens as we speak by the way. Remember the influence over the people that you've talked about in your OP? That's the one,that's the answer.

The power is in your hands to make a difference. 'TPTB' are no different than commercial advertisements on tv. You don't have to eat a BigMac just because they told you to.

It'd be really nice if they'd just suggest things but they don't. They form our societies the way they want to so they can get the desired results.
Go ahead,tell a random person who already has thousands of problems in his life to stop and figure things out. Like I said before,it's really,really hard.
I've said this before,the people make the decisions they do out of constant manipulation,something that you're sidestepping every single time (how could you troll otherwise? I know).

Onto your second reply:

YOU my brother ignore every single point that I rebutt if you couldn't win. That is no way to discuss or debate.

You could just stop calling me your brother at least out of courtesy and kindness seeing that I don't accept that but you keep on going. That shows your intentions.

Geneticists have proven that we are all related but you refuse me as your brother? The most simple of facts and you can't even handle the truth to admit it.

First of all,scientists make more mistakes that you would actually care to admit. Other than that,read what I wrote way earlier in this post (not that it'll matter.You're here to screw around).

What contradiction sir? I said that you, me, and TPTB are all responsible for our own actions,... and that ALL OF US share in the blame. Is your share too much for you to handle that you can't even recognize or debate it?

The contradiction is while you do pretend you recognize what TPTB are doing then you proceed telling people that is everybody's fault as if we consciously choose it which is not the truth,not for most people.
You talk as if things are that simple and,hey,maybe they are for you. Maybe you have no problems and troubles in your life but the vast majority of people do. (I'll continue this on a second post)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

Go ahead and tell someone who has so much problems in his life to take care of to stop and realize what our leaders (you know,the ones you're defending) are doing to us. It's extremely hard because all of his troubles that are created by our leaders to begin with.
In one hand you're saying "we're all to blame for our actions" and whatnot and in the other hand you justify the ones create the problems by saying "they're just a handful" and you're putting more blame on the people who already have their hands full of troubles,troubles which TPTB create to begin with.

And finally, you keep mentioning the control and manipulation of 'TPTB' over mankind who is asleep, ignorant, or death/dumb/blind. Well guess what, YOU are reading this thread, not them. That is why YOU are to blame

You're right,I totally forgot that I own super powers and I can actually reverse this mess. My bad.
I am doing what I can,am I not? I mean,there's a jerk off who's defending (and probably also cheering for) a bunch of psychotic,misanthropic sadists and tries to convince people to hate themselves for the decisions they make under the constant influence of their leaders. He's also a huge troll.

I never called people 100% innocent. They hold the responsibility of getting repeatedly fooled by TPTB but they're not equally guilty. They're still fooled into acting (and most of the times,reacting) the way they do. In the other hand,your beloved overlords do know what they're doing,and while it's not for the good of people they keep doing it.

There are my answers and I have to act responsible now and stop feeding the troll.

Adios.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralChaos
I hear you on this, I really do.
I totally agree with EVERYTHING you've said and I KNOW you are on the right path.
What you have laid out is EXACTLY the single reason humanity is in the mess it is in.

HOWEVER,

No one wants to hear what you are saying!
For the very same reasons you laid out in your OP.

Egos are just too big, overfed, and powerful for most people to come to terms with the fact that THEY are the ones to blame for children getting killed in drone attacks on the other side of the planet.

It takes a certain level of........__________ to get to the point where you are finally ready to accept responsibility for everything you are seeing in the world, and to realize that YOU contributed SOMETHING to EVERYTHING you can even imagine complaining about.

I have seen these threads fail many times and yours will be no different.
People just aren't ready to hear what you have to say I'm afraid.

Hi there GeneralChaos.

Your response is appreciated, and your words are proving very true haha

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
While I don't agree with the idea of Adam & Eve ever even existing at all, I do agree with the idea that people as a whole have trouble with accepting personal responsibility. So here I am publicly saying that I am what's wrong with the world!! I do not do enough, I could do more, I could be better, I could help others.... the shortfalls in myself are part of the problem.

Hello Mamaa.

This thread is not meant to promote any religion. Adam, Eve, and Lucifer are only mentioned for allegorical example. However, geneticists have discovered a Mitochondrial-Eve and a Y-Chromosomal Adam in our collective human gene-pool. A single man and a single woman that all living humans are descended from. That was an amazing discovery in my opinion.

It is very difficult to admit that we have any contribution to the wickedness and suffering that we see in our collective mankind. But realizing our share is a major cornerstone to fixing what we have collectively messed up. May peace be with you

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetstuff

"Sorry I stopped listening to religious dogma intended to make me responsible for the evil of others long ago. I am responsible for my own actions and no one else's."

Very good!! It seems we are in agreement

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It is each of us that are the components of the Legion. The Legion are the finite animates throughout all time and all of space in a collective, "Borg-like" whole.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Meaningless

"First of all, we don't affect # whatsoever."

We effect EVERYTHING. Just study the Observer Effect, nonlocality, and entanglement.

Think about as you drive down the road or walk in a public place. You effect every single person just by being there. Your presence may cause others to slow down or go a certain direction or there mind may be temporarily focused on you.

"All we do is work tedious jobs"

You can choose your job. Why choose a job at all? Why not be an entrepreneur or small business owner? Why not follow your true passions, interests, and engage in a career that reflects your strengths?

"eat poisoned food that will eventually kill us"

You are not forced to eat BigMacs or processed foods. Go out and eat natural and healthy foods. Grow your own foods. Support local farmer and farmer's markets. Start organizations and lobby groups committed to spreading information awareness about GMOs, pesticides, and fertilizers.

Instead of claiming innocents,... instead of complaining,... get off your butt and create a beautiful and balanced world. If you are not creating beauty and helping resolve problems then you are a part of the problem. Peace

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SinMaker
OP, your post resonated with me and the thoughts I've been having lately. We are more responsible than we think to other people, flora, fauna and earth than we can ever imagine. I'll give a few examples.

Consumerism. We buy products from third world countries. Child and slave labor are a result of our western world thirst. We are complicit in making lives hell for others. Cheap wages and barely an existence for many. Industry does not come without clean waste. Our land, our water and our air is compromised to the point of extinguishing life in many species all over the world.

Drug addiction. Those that purchase illicit drugs are responsible for the many deaths of those that run illegal rings to distribute them. They are also complicit in the deaths of those that die from addiction.

Taking responsibility in my view would be to live more in unison with our natural world. The way we live is not compatible with nature. There is no future if we don't realize this.

Hello SinMaker.

Thank you for your great contribution to this thread! Your short examples layout perfectly how our seemingly insignificant actions contribute to the collective mess we've made. I agree, we must learn to live in balance with our inner and outer world. Take care

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
reply to post by Kgnow

Dear Kgnow,

TPTB and Lucifer are also responsible for their actions. If one uses "insider" knowledge to deceive another, they are at fault. Our sin is not in our actions, it is in our intent and the intent to deceive the world in order to take advantage of those with less knowledge is generally considered a crime.

Hello AQuestion.

I agree, 'TPTB' are responsible for their own actions, however, we all share this world together and we all contribute to the bigger issues facing mankind today.

In the case of ignorance, you are right,... intention trumps action when ignorance is a blinding factor. However, here on ATS most are aware of the control and manipulation. And those who are aware and are not completely active and proactive in creating beauty, balance, peace, and love,.... well, if one isn't working on solutions and resolutions they are part of the problem.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

'TPTB' and Lucifer are NOT to Blame. Take 'Self' Responsibility!

Self responsibility is indeed what we all need regardless of our beliefs. Accepting that we are ourselves the cause of most of our own unhappiness is something of an awakening. Whether we are descended from apes that fell from the trees or the creation of a god or higher life form, doesn't change a thing.

And... there is good and evil and we know this almost from birth. There is an instinctive understanding of basic right and wrong... like a firmware that comes with us. To claim ignorance is to ignore what we already know and to blame a god or a devil or anything else, is to dodge that responsibility.

But, there is also the selfish desires that come with this existence that are often whispering in our ear to sidestep the obvious and take the sidetrack... 'the devil made me do it' -or- 'if God loved us, he wouldn't have allowed it'.

This ever-so-short span we know as our human experience, is akin to a field exercise where we are basically tossed to the wolves. To succeed, we have to negotiate the obstacle and mature into a being capable of learning from the mistakes and... yes, accepting the responsibility for our actions.

Here in this world and in this life, denial of all of the above is the most physically and materially rewarding route.

Hello there redoubt.

Great post! Pretty much summed up the essence of the OP.

Self-responsibility will lead to solutions and self-empowerment. When we blame others, we are also suggesting that we are not strong enough to solve our own problems. Blame a devil, seek a savior.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Assalaamu alaikum.

You're quite right. Fear is a major stagnation towards all things good. As you mentioned 'forgiveness' earlier, forgiveness is a great way to resolve fear. Love is also a great counter to fear. And if we are strong enough, if we are able to embrace the fear and simply observe the fear, we will see that "There is nothing to fear but Fear itself."

Very nice how you correlated 'fear' to a hinderance of self-responsibility. Peace.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

Dear Kgnow,

In the case of ignorance, you are right,... intention trumps action when ignorance is a blinding factor. However, here on ATS most are aware of the control and manipulation. And those who are aware and are not completely active and proactive in creating beauty, balance, peace, and love,.... well, if one isn't working on solutions and resolutions they are part of the problem.

I wonder about that. Is it any less dangerous to believe everything is a conspiracy or that conspiracies do not exist? Both are equally mistaken in my opinion. You last sentence for me is dead on. If I believed the world was going to end tomorrow, I am still responsible for what I do today and creating better things one moment at a time is how we should try and be.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

Assalamu aleykum va rahmatullah

There is one fear that not every one can pass.

Fear from ignorance.

When we are taking responsibility , we are accepting it for the one that we know we are. And as long as we don't know completely who we are , there is a fear that we can not be complete responsible for what we do.

God bless you

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join