It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'TPTB' and Lucifer are NOT to Blame. Take 'Self' Responsibility!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

"It's really easy to say take " Personal Responsibility" when you offer no solutions in return."

My brother or sister, when we understand our responsibility in the matter, that understanding becomes the answer itself!

This is nothing outrageous, irrational, or mystical.

When we see pollution in the world,... we make sure we don't contribute to it in our own lives. We don't litter. We recycle. We pick up trash in our area. We clean up local waterways and forests. We write to companies that contribute to unnecessary or preventable pollution or environmental damage. We form or join organizations that are proactive in cleanup efforts and seeking balance on this earth.

Right now we complain about pollution and environmental effects. But we continue to buy from and support products without much regard to how it was produced.

When we understand economic slavery,... we live within our means. We use credit and loans sparingly, instead, we save up for things we need and want. We waste less. We are more conscientious with our working, spending, saving, and investing.

Look at the big picture,.... ask yourself, "How am I contributing to this even in the least?" The answer to that will be your solutions. Do what is right and think for ourselves.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Hello there tetra50.

When speaking of this reality as "fully interconnected", we were not hinting towards a computer simulation or any technologically-based model.

We are discussing the actual and observable relationship of everything to EVERYTHING else. It is a grand and glorious web, chain, or matrix. Where everything is only able to exist because everything else exists. Through space, time, interaction, and exchange, every thing effects everything. Not one single thing comes forth without something else. Not one thing can stand on its own 100% in its origin and sustenance.

It's like the circle of life, the food chain, planetary and stellar accretion cycles,.... and every single cause-effect and relationary chain we can conceive all rolled up into One.

Thanks for hanging around and chatting

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Oceanborn

The OP is not a proponent of religion. Religion was only referenced for allegorical example, because many of us are familiar with Biblical accounts.

"About Adam and Eve,if satan didn't exist then Eve wouldn't eat the fruit."

We can not say that for certain. This existence is a jumble of infinity waiting to manifest. Everything is a relative and subjective expression of infinite possibility. So if not for Satan, perhaps Eve may have eaten the forbidden fruit out of boredom or even spite.

The point to discuss the Biblical 'Fall of Man' was to expound on an alternative understanding. That, being, the "Fall" was marked by both Adam and Eve choosing to look externally to place blame upon others. Traditionally, most mark the "Fall" as disobedience to God.

"Something makes us like that."

I agree. This "something" is directly linked to mankind forgetting that we are all one family, and that all of existence is One. Getting lost in the illusion of separation and allowing Ego to spiral towards further separation, compartmentalization, and isolation. "I am THIS, you are THAT." Separate, selfish, ego.

"Mathew 19:14 but Jesus said, "Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them; for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven."

That is right! Children see the world with a fresh vitality. They haven't been corrupted with the constant mental processes of analyzing, judging, prejudging, expectations and preconceptions, prejudices, ideologies, and all the likes of the psyche that chops up reality into little pieces.

Luke 17:21 "The kingdom of God is within you."

edit on 26-4-2013 by Kgnow because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hello Unity_99. May Peace and happiness be with you

I've enjoyed our discussion so far. I hope you are beginning to see that the OP is coming from a perspective of unity, love, freedom, and self-empowerment towards effecting a beautiful existence.

"There is a their and them."

Superficially, yes. "They" could not exist without "you", and you could not exist without "them". Each of our individual lives has a deep and intimate impact on the totality of existence. All the way down to our energy bodies, there is no subatomic isolation or separation.

I do like how you say "they" need our love. That is so true! The more we seek definitive border lines separating us from them,... perpetuating ego and illusionary separation,... the more hopeless reconciliation will seem.

"there is a difference between loving someone and hurting them"

So what shall we do? Shall we hate them? Shall we separate from them?

The glorious sun gives light, warmth, and life. But it also scorches, droughts, and kills.

We breathe air, the wind is soothing and cooling. But it also gushes with monstrous speeds and forces. The wind brings pleasant aromas and unpleasant odors indiscriminately.

It is about finding reconciliation between the illusion of duality and polarity. I am hate. I am love. I am kindness. I am tyranny. What ever good there is, it is experienced by all to some degree. Whatever evil there is, it is experienced by all to some degree.

TPTB and Lucifer are responsible for their own selves. But we as the collective mankind continue obeying, supporting, and doing not much about what we now know. We continue in separation ideologies, and emotional reactionary positions of fear and hate. TPTB may have influence, but we have POWER. It is up to us to clean, protect, and build mankind's balance with the inner and outer world. We are to blame because we are dormant, obedient, apathetic, and lazy.

We blog and protest but that is naught but a child's temper tantrum. We need action and proaction based upon love, altruism, unity, and inclusion.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Sounds like you've got it all figured out then.
Peace.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

If you'd read the rest of my post, then you'd see that I don't actually want them hung from trees,but nudged to whoeleness. However if someone is very far gone, insane and programmed in negative dark cult by legion for thousands of years, then there has to be a cosmic response. For example my mother who has night time activities and visions/work, often seems to be dealing with the big annanuki that affect earth, such as zeus, and her job apparently is to nudge and assist in Team/Family bringing them back to Life, which means Love/Equality. She speaks of healing gardens that were prepared. It wasnt until I could research online after the family had experienced ufology related things, that some of dreams started to make sense with the earth history, annanuki, research was able to read. She believes very strongly in the complete equality of all, and the healing of every soul in the universe, including the big "bad" ones, for all have to go home. I consider my mother to be kind of an angel in her own right.

What I've been shown, either astral or this world, that part wasn't given, but akin to the bible about Family coming in, was shown Angel Ets, myself on the team with them, in blue uniforms, taking them for healing work.

So if it were up to me, my message to the cartel here, ie. to David Rockefeller or the Royal Family or our misled leaders, would be: "Expect the Blue beam in 3...2...1! You are to report to the psychiatric unit immediately for evaluation and placement." Lack of Love, inequality and willingness to harm others is the only true insanity there is.

Serve and Protect always comes first. We need a decent, equal and upgraded school, not this slave camp, to learn in.

Even being programmed in Tough Love, a Smiting God, a penal or boot camp run by heartless slavers, that we must learn through agony and scarsity/loss is very much taking the long way home, going through unending sufferings without reason, except that our consciousness has been hijacked, for frequency determines the channel we're on,ie 98.5 FM or 99.6 FM, and our Thoughts/Actions and Love/Understanding determine frequency.

Many have not fallen in the schools to this extent.

We're not One Soul. That is something Ra, and Law of Oners maintain, however, Infinity is Infinite souls, infinite energies, infinite varieties, infinite universes, infinite Beyonds.....There may be One Spirit of Peace and Love that is like akin to fibre optics connecting souls but we are Becoming, from fetus to being born really. We're Family, the many in one.

Ultimately in the end, whatever one believes about One, or Many in One, doest matter as much as we think, for how does that change the learning/growth to help not harm, to be Peace and Love not Greed/Reaction/Apathy?

As long as one continues to struggle against the currents of the bodysuit and strives to find their Love and Growth factor here, instead of going with the currents, they won't be disappointed.

But at no point am I ever advocating harm to the "wolves" or the "lambs", in fact, we should be working to nudge them to wholeness and integrity/love/compassion too!

edit on 27-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

The OP is not a proponent of religion. Religion was only referenced for allegorical example, because many of us are familiar with Biblical accounts.

And yet...you start once again talking about it here:

We can not say that for certain. This existence is a jumble of infinity waiting to manifest. Everything is a relative and subjective expression of infinite possibility. So if not for Satan, perhaps Eve may have eaten the forbidden fruit out of boredom or even spite. The point to discuss the Biblical 'Fall of Man' was to expound on an alternative understanding. That, being, the "Fall" was marked by both Adam and Eve choosing to look externally to place blame upon others. Traditionally, most mark the "Fall" as disobedience to God.

Not only you're talking about religion again but you're also leading the conversation in defense of the trickster (satan in this instance).

I agree. This "something" is directly linked to mankind forgetting that we are all one family, and that all of existence is One. Getting lost in the illusion of separation and allowing Ego to spiral towards further separation, compartmentalization, and isolation. "I am THIS, you are THAT." Separate, selfish, ego.

No you're not really agreeing because you're shifting the blame once again while ignoring what I actually wrote.
Also,we're not "all one family". I have nothing in common with people like you.

That is right! Children see the world with a fresh vitality. They haven't been corrupted with the constant mental processes of analyzing, judging, prejudging, expectations and preconceptions, prejudices, ideologies, and all the likes of the psyche that chops up reality into little pieces.

and yet most of them get corrupted later on by the same bastards you're defending.

Since this thread is about blame and responsibility let me tell you this: You're defending criminals (and "criminals" is an understatement) which by default means you're not the best of the bunch.

Also let me remind you that there's a second comment of mine which you have completely ignored (not that it matters really.you're just using replies as an excuse to post more BS which is a good reason for me to stop posting in this thread).

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

"Also,we're not "all one family". I have nothing in common with people like you."

You talk with such hostility,... do you understand this negativity is EXACTLY how YOU are contributing to the ugliness of the world?

War, tyranny, oppression, starvation, poverty, and environmental devastation result from the ideology you are expressing; i.e., Separation and hostility.

You say you are not part of the problem, yet you respond with statements of separation and hostility. Is this hypocritical?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

Is this hypocritical?

Clear up your own contradictions if you want to talk about hypocrisy.

The result of my "negativity" is your reply,no more,no less. If someone will fall for what you're saying here the results will be ignorance and that will lead to more mistakes.

War, tyranny, oppression, starvation, poverty, and environmental devastation result from the ideology you are expressing; i.e., Separation and hostility.

Trim your nose,it became way too long.
The things you mentioned are promoted and created by the people you keep defending.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Maybe you did not even read the whole OP. I know the scenarios might seem long, but they shed much light on this discussion.

• War, Violence, Tyranny, and Oppression:

Do you have hate in your heart towards others? Do you categorize people from different religions, cultures, ideologies, or ethnicities as different and separate from your self? Are you apathetic towards any group of people? If yes, YOU contribute to war, violence, tyranny, and oppression.

• Starvation and Poverty:

Is there groups of people that you don't care about? Do you eat more food than you need? Do you waste or throw away food? Do you buy things that you don't need? Do you throw things away instead of repairing them? Do you spend money when you have no reason to spend? If yes, YOU contribute to starvation and poverty.

• Unhealthy Corporations and Banks:

Does every single penny you have go 100% ONLY towards products, companies, and banks that are active and proactive towards a balanced and beautiful world? If no, YOU contribute towards economic slavery and environmental damage.

Are you an active volunteer in your community?

Have you created or joined groups committed towards a beautiful and balanced society, environment, economic system, or peaceful politics?

After paying your bills and buying your necessities, does all of the rest of your money, time, and energy go towards helping others?

Do you allow anger, hate, ego, selfishness, and separation to build inside your heart?

My dear brother or sister, you are to blame.

edit on 27-4-2013 by Kgnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

Maybe you did not even read the whole OP. I know the scenarios might seem long, but they shed much light on this discussion.

You mentioned hypocrisy earlier. What happened?

My dear brother or sister, you are to blame.

That'd be true...if I was indeed your brother. Never was and will never be.

Have fun.
edit on 27-4-2013 by Oceanborn because: to add bold brackets

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
War:

Beyond the politics,... what is war really? War is fundamentally one human fighting another human.

How does one beautiful human fight another beautiful human? Either through greed, selfishness, hate, anger, fear, or desperation. If you take away greed, selfishness, anger, hate, fear, or desperation, no person would fight another person in war.

'TPTB' may scheme a war, but the fear, hate, anger, greed, and selfishness in our own hearts is what allowed us to go forth into war. 'TPTB' do no fight wars, it is our fault for having blackened hearts that allow us to go to war with another.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

It is hard to look into a mirror at the ugly truth of our own selves. It is hard because we set up defensive measures to protect our superficial ego-based identities.

You know darn well that you contribute to these problems, that's why you only seek hostility towards me and you completely FAILED to acknowledge your fair share.

Tell me how you do not contribute to war, banks, corporations, starvation, poverty, and oppression. Can you even rationalize it properly, or will you get caught realizing,
"I do contribute to these problems." You are NOT separate from a single problem this thread discusses.

Are you afraid of the mirror?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

At the VERY MINIMUM,... read the reply right after yours that is headed as War:

Debate and rebutt how that does NOT apply to you. Debate and rebutt how those qualities mentioned do not contribute to war.

Can you rationalize me as wrong, or are you too afraid to admit that you contribute to the problems of our world?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Each of us contribute 0.0001% (fake number) to the collectively huge global problems of war, oppression, tyranny, slavery, economic slavery, poverty, starvation, animal extinction, and environmental destruction.

When we acknowledge how we contribute even the most insignificant 0.0001% (fake number) towards the problems,... then we will be able to step forward with solutions.

If we aren't completely active and proactive in creating beauty, peace, love, and balance,... then surely we are part of the problem.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

Debate and rebutt

Do as you preach first. You ignored an entire post of mine:

reply to post by Kgnow When we understand the tricks of "others",... when we understand the psyche, the ego, and the self... when we understand the interconnectedness of this reality,... OH BOY DO WE HAVE GREAT RESPONSIBILITY! But pretty much you're saying that the people should be blamed equally as TPTB while in the other hand you also say that they're not to be blamed at all. You're even contradicting your own self. Why don't you clear that up first. The people's responsibility right now is to try and resist the manipulation coming from the people you're defending and that's quite hard. Are you going to fight? Rise up and rebel? Peace can only come through peace. More fighting will birth future fighting. I've already started it. I'm keeping my mind under my own control. Example: You're talking about peace based on false ideas such as "It's the people's fault,not the manipulators' " and "We're equally responsible for what's happening." Those are lies so you're talking about a "peace" based on lies. That's not peace,that's a Trojan horse right there. It's my fault. It's your fault. It's all of our fault. Speak for yourself. People make many bad choices because of the constant manipulation from the people you present as blameless. Besides being positively and tirelessly active and proactive towards love, peace, freedom, and abundance,... I see no other way. How about critical thinking? You "forgot" about that,didn't ya?

In case it wont come out correctly in the quote,it's in the 3rd page. Can you at least clear up if you think the world leaders are to be blamed or not? I'm not asking about the manipulation part since you pretty much admit it in your OP by talking about the influence they have over the people.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Oceanborn, geneticists have discovered that all humans are descended from a Mitochondrial-Eve and a Y-Chromosomal Adam. I am your brother, and 'TPTB' are a part of our human collective family. I'm telling you the truth, separation ideologies only cause further suffering.

"Can you at least clear up if you think the world leaders are to be blamed or not?"

I have said that everyone is responsible for their own actions. That includes you, me, us, we, them, and TPTB. But I am telling you, there is no placing blame on any external 'them' without first looking within, looking in the mirror, and stopping our 0.0001% (fake number) contribution to things we know are not to the benefit of all.

I am to blame. You are to blame. 'TPTB' are to blame.

When anyone says, "I am completely innocent of it all, 'TPTB' are to blame," I am telling you,.... we will get no where good with that thinking! It is irresponsible and immature.

Don't like economic slavery? Stop supporting credit systems setup to indebt you. Don't spend unless you have it. Create grassroots organizations dedicated to eradicating practices such as Fractional Reserve Lending. Lobby lawmakers to bring the currency control back into the hands of the people as Thomas Jefferson warned; "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

Don't like war? Stop fearing your leaders. Stop fearing enemies. Stop hating people. Stop seeing people on the other side of the world as different than yourself.

Don't like environmental damage? Stop buying the products that destroy the environment. Stop shopping at stores or supporting companies that cause unnecessary and preventable damage.

The power is in your hands to make a difference. 'TPTB' are no different than commercial advertisements on tv. You don't have to eat a BigMac just because they told you to.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

Illumined, Goyim

So... you are saying that the JEWS were responsible for the Holocaust, right?

That Rape Victims are to blame for being Raped?

That people who are murdered are at fault for being in the path of the bullets?

Really?
edit on 27-4-2013 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

I did an effort to start a discussion again and this is what I get?

Oceanborn, geneticists have discovered that all humans are descended from a Mitochondrial-Eve and a Y-Chromosomal Adam. I am your brother, and 'TPTB' are a part of our human collective family. I'm telling you the truth, separation ideologies only cause further suffering.

This is the third and the most absurd effort of yours. My family is drowning in their own tears and those tears are caused by your family.
You couldn't be at least subtle with your nonsense.What can I say.

Here's me taking "responsibility". I'll fully ignore you from now on and abandon this mockery of a thread. I was also going to point out the contradictions in everything you've said so far but they're too many.

So...
The author's opinion: TPTB do what they do but ignore them and just blame your own self.
His advice: Since people are manipulated in being driven by emotions,ignoring critical thinking and the results of that are wrong decisions...keep being driven by emotions and ignore critical thinking.

I'm out.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

You are judging the thread based solely on the Title. That is fine I suppose.

I clearly repeat over and over that I am responsible, You are responsible, and TPTB are responsible for the state of our collective mankind. I had no idea this was such a difficult concept for some to understand.

We are talking about COLLECTIVE blame, not blaming victims.

"So... you are saying that the JEWS were responsible for the Holocaust, right?"

Do you know the history of the Levant? Do you know the Hebrew history and Biblical accounts of the Levant?

LORD YHWH ordered the Hebrews to march from Egypt, through the Wilderness, and finally into the 'Land of Milk and Honey.' Do you know what LORD YHWH told the Hebrews to do? He told them to utterly destroy all native inhabitants of Cannaan. LORD YHWH told the Hebrews to commit genocide, their god SPECIFICALLY says to kill all men, women, children, and infant babies. It was the Egyptians who enslaved and oppressed the Hebrews, not the Canaanites. Yet LORD YHWH tells his follows to commit absolute genocide in Palestine.

Do you think the bloody foundations laid by the Hebrew people committing genocide on such a large scale is an innocent act? It is called karma. The Hebrews committed genocide on the Canaanites, so they had to pay through their captivities, exiles, and the holocaust.

If a nation and a people raise up in Peace and Love, then there is no blame on them. This has not happened yet.

"That Rape Victims are to blame for being Raped?"

This thread is discussing the global collective problems of mankind, not individuate cases of horror. The rapist is responsible for his own wickedness.

Now, if we are discussing global prostitution, sex trafficking, and human sex slaves,... then yes, we are all to blame. We are to blame each time we watch pornogaphic films,... each time we visit strip clubs and brothels. Each time we seek out prostitutes. Each time we have morbid sexual desires and fantasies.

"That people who are murdered are at fault for being in the path of the bullets?"

We are all responsible for war. When we separate, when we are prejudice, when we hate, anger, distrust, and fear "others",.... these things in our hearts contribute collectively towards war.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join