It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'TPTB' and Lucifer are NOT to Blame. Take 'Self' Responsibility!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Greetings, and may Peace be upon you.

YOU are consciousness.
YOU are an expression of infinite possibility.
YOU are a part of all that is, all that was, and all that ever will be.
YOU are powerful.

It is unwise to constantly seek someone or something else to blame for the world and our issues. Those who wield great influence are responsible for their intentions, words, and actions. However, we live in a reality that is fully inter-connected. We must open our eyes to our own share of the state of our existence.

Not one is fully innocent, and not one is fully at blame.
Royal, Noble, Peasant...
Elite, Asleep, Awake...
Illumined, Goyim...
Rich, Middle Class, Impoverished...

We all share this reality and we all effect it.

"The Devil Didn't Make Me Do It!"

As Eve took that fateful bite of forbidden fruit, she did so of her own Free Will. As Adam partaketh with her, he also did so of his own Free Will. Upon stepping out of ignorance into the Knowledge of Good and Evil, both Adam and Eve chose to look externally and place blame upon others, thus marking 'The Fall of Man.' 'The Fall of Man' was not for disobedience, it was for failing to take self-responsibility.

Each time we look outside of ourselves to understand problems, true solutions will always evade us. The 'problem' is but the outward manifestation of our inner turmoil.

When you look directly at a huge problem like war or starvation, we often tend to view the most influential or largely obvious 'cause.' We lose sight of the interconnectedness of this reality. We forget that individuals effect their families and friends... families and friends effect neighborhoods and villages... these go on to effect cities, then states, then nations, and then the world.

Let us play-out some scenarios:

edit on 25-4-2013 by Kgnow because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Housing Market Collapse

The U.S. Housing Market Collapse was engineered. George W. Bush signed into law 'The American Dream Downpayment Assistance Act,' which gave unqualified persons approval of housing loans that they could not afford. Additional legislation dampened the amount or importance of suitable down-payments and percentage rates. 'The Powers That Be' knew that these homes would experience foreclosure because the banks loaned money to people that obviously could not afford to repay such loans. The banks make huge profits from loan trading, derivatives, and fractional-reserve banking. Additionally, the banks gained even more wealth and property holdings by snatching up the foreclosed homes. We're not even going to go into the whole 'Bailout' aspects of the engineered collapse. Brilliant how 'TPTB' cheated us all and created this mess!!!

Wow... it sure was simple to vilify an external group for the sake of rejecting one's own responsibility. After we're done throwing hissy-fits and temper-tantrums, we should quickly realize the truth; The Housing Market Collapse is OUR fault. It was by our own Free Will that WE applied for such loans. It was by our own Free Will that we took on such debt. It is our own fault for trying to live beyond our means. It is our own fault that we tried to flip an unreasonable profit off of our fellow neighbor.

Wise men of generations not long passed once worked hard, lived humbly by their means, and saved up for a better tomorrow. When someone did turn to a loan, they did so responsibly by saving up an adequate amount for a down-payment, and borrowing within their means to live normally while having enough to repay the loan.

"I Shall Not Want"

The instant wealth of credit and loans is an outward manifestation of our inner dis-ease of materialism, consumerism, demand for instant gratification, covetousness, and greed. Have we forgotten to practice patience and humility? Have we forgotten the practice of fair and honest business? Have we lost the clarity to see the true value of life, the universe, and existence?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Crimes Against Humanity and Police Brutality at Home

Men such as Adolph Hitler, Mao Zedong, Pol Pot, and Saddam Hussein are responsible for the deaths of so many people! They have committed crimes against humanity and are evil.

Genocides and ethnic wars have been raging all across the globe!

The U.S. and NATO have been dropping bombs on innocent civilians while fighting a phony war on terror for oil, profits, and strategic control!

Law Enforcement Officers have turned from a 'Serve and Protect' philosophy to a 'Harass and Oppress' ideology. The beating, pepper spraying, tazering, excessive use of force, and murdering of unarmed civilians by L.E.O.s (Law Enforcement Officers) appears to be on the rise. The attacks on unarmed protesters, women, and even the elderly has gone too far. Police officers are arresting and ticketing people for the most mundane of 'offenses.' We are witnessing the rise of a Police State.

FEMA is growing and reaching such heights of power, as to take control of the United States during a proclaimed 'National Emergency.' FEMA controls thousands of concentration camps around the country, and can detain citizens indefinitely in accords to the new NDAA legislation.

The Department of Homeland Security, the TSA, and CIA, etc. are grossly overstepping Constitutional boundaries with the Patriot Act, Presidential Executive Orders, and other legislation. Phone call, text message, e-mail, and internet interception and archiving... increased video surveillance... GPS tracking... Radiated, Nude Body Scanners... intrusive grope searches... checkpoints...

United States Constitution
Fourth Amendment

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Now... what? Who did what!? All of these Kings, Presidents, Dictators, and Military Leaders have actually done very little. Perhaps every now and then they 'get their hands dirty,' but let's be realistic about this for a moment. Besides pushing a button on an ICBM nuclear bomb, there's no way one single man can really kill or terrorize hundreds, thousands, and millions.

It was you who gave power to the few by pledging your allegiance and loyalty to unjust causes. It was YOU who put on that uniform and obeyed unrighteous orders. It was you who agreed to hurt people financially by reaching traffic stop quota. It was you who agreed to side-step the 4th Amendment by unreasonably searching and seizing your fellow citizens. It was you who helped to engineer new lines of weapons and more lethal poisons, viruses, and microbes. It was you who helped create HAARP technology, mind control, and weather manipulation. It was you who took one of the various civilian monitoring jobs. It was you on the battlefield killing.

It was normal men tending the Nazi concentration camps. It was family men who slaughtered countless innocents to pave the way for Communism. It was simple men taking orders that carried out the attack on Pearl Harbor. It was even the 'average Joe' who flew the nuclear bombs to Hiroshima and Nagasaki. It was scholarly academics who engineered the hydrogen bomb and pandemic viruses. Average men divided against average men.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Wars, Genocide, Starvation, and Oppression

It is really easy to blame wars, genocides, starvation, and oppression on the leaders. Say it is a president's fault, a dictator's doing, or a warlord's actions.

The superiority complexes, prejudices, racism, and discrimination within our own hearts is what is manifesting these huge issues. We become apathetic towards others. We separate and compartmentalize ourselves from the rest of mankind. We project distrust, suspicion, anger, hate, and hostility into the world. We seek only to fulfill our own selfish and greedy egos.

We don't care that others are being slaughtered around the world by armies or gangs. We don't care that people are dying just because they don't have a piece of bread to eat. The leaders are but a few handful. It is us, the masses, who allow it to happen, participate in it's occurrence, and show no signs of empathy towards others.

We are doing more to progress the turmoil than to stand up for what's right. We fight rather than make peace. We separate rather than unifying. We are against more than we are for.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Pollution and Environmental Damage

We can once again place blame on the 'TPTB,' or corporations, or others... but this time we'll draw blame directly towards ourselves.

What are the mechanisms driving habitat loss, animal and plant extinction, and the pollution of our air, water, and soil? If we look to the core cause, it appears to be ego, materialism, waste, and profits. Do we understand how many trees are killed to supply the global demand for disposable chopsticks and toothpicks? Do we understand how much ocean life we annihilate for our wastefully gluttonous meals? Do we really consider the environmental effects of the manufacturing of our clothes, appliances, technological gadgets, vehicles, and the rest of the goods we use... farming, agricultural, and manufacturing runoff?

We want, use, consume, and waste substantially more than we actually need. We allow ourselves to be pulled by want, desire, advertising, propaganda, and trends. We are unmindful of what we destroy in order to build.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
"There Are No Others!"

So what is causing us to willingly turn on each and nature? Regardless of the old excuse, "just following orders," how do we get caught up in the oppression of others? That right there is the answer! "Others."

It is the Ego that saturates us with the illusion of separation. I am this, I am that, you are this and that.

What the hell are we doing to ourselves!!!???

• Religiously: We are all descended from Adam and Eve. We are all the same family!!!

• Genetics: We are all descended from a single female named Mitochondrial-Eve, and a single male named Y-Chromosomal Adam. We are all family!!!

• Physics: Fundamentally, everything is composed of the same particle/wave energy. The only 'difference' in this energy is its vibrating at higher or lower densities and frequencies. Entanglement and nonlocality say everything effects everything. There is no separation. We are all family!!!

We are driving the same car.

There is no fundamentally unique mind amongst mankind. We are all given the same mind; The Human Mind. Health factors and overall functionality play key roles for the mind, but fundamentally, we have the same brain, same mind. Factors such as environment, experiences, traumas, knowledge, and understandings help mold us into our Ego-driven identities. But deep down, we have the same mind.

So once again.... what the hell are we doing to ourselves!?

It's time to step up and acknowledge our individual contributions to the state of this existence.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

'TPTB' and Lucifer are NOT to Blame. Take 'Self' Responsibility!

regarding 14:22 in Qur'an , in the resurrection :

and satan will say when the matter is decided:
"it was allah who gave you a promise of truth:
i too promised, but i failed in my promise to you.
i had no authority over you except to call you but ye listened to me
then reproach not me, but reproach your own souls.
i cannot listen to your cries,
nor can ye listen to mine
. i reject your former act in associating me with allah.
for wrong-doers there must be a grievous penalty."

But taking responsibility is hard for old false doers.

There should be some way.

You should introduce that way.

The key maybe believing "god always forgives (before death) unless you decide not to repeat the same mistakes ever again."

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I agree, the devil just tempts us it doesn't make us borrow money to get the things we want but don't really need. I know people want to blame others, but to be honest this whole mess belongs to all of us. We desire things we really don't need and because of the way our congressmen are elected, they try to please everyone in their district. It is a problem with societies around the world, not just in the USA. This wanting too much also creates problems with the environment.

They are going to spend 870 grand of taxpayers at the local airport to tear up some runway that the government says they don't need. It costs them between fifteen and twenty grand a year to maintain that area. Why does it cost 870 grand. Just leave the old runway there and don't maintain or plow it. It doesn't have to be pretty. I know it won't take much money to move existing lights. Maybe fifty grand the most. Now, 20 grand a year, five years is a hundred grand, forty years is 800 grand. Figure in a little inflation for the last seventy grand. Forty year payback to reduce the size of the runway....That doesn't make sense. I think that these people are money nuts myself. They want to punish the government(ourselves) for cutting their maintenance money on something that is not needed right now. It's an old airbase, the cement is very thick there, a foot thick minimum. Why rip it up. I'm sorry OP for getting sidetracked. People just want to punish the government if they don't get their way.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
S&F
Very well put together thread. I will have to agree with. We humans are so easy to tempt. All Satan had to do was very little, and we humans did the rest. Our human nature is so evil it's scary. We side with evil most the time because we are so evil. We as a species need to look back and take responsibility for actions and when we finally do that maybe we can build a better tomorrow. We weren't forced into our choices, because it was a chooice

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I shall not want?

Abundance IS THE NATURAL SOUL STATE and this system is high state robbery and slavery. Money is slavery.

We can take ET home, there is no need for money or fossil fuels or for this world to be in a level 0 civilization.

Everyone should be living in abundance and equality without programming and fascism.

I agree consciousness creates. But tying the crash into some kind of liberal versus conservative stance on whether or not we should be living in a decent society or living as serfs, but working homeless serfs, and not demand so much IS A BOX and its not a nice one.

There is One Family under the heavens, and the system is abundance.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
When you look at this world, and the starvation, slavery, huge morgages, rat race, homeless, third world, and the fascists controlling our media and even our events. And they do so knowing the way the universe responds to consciousness.

When you look at their deliberate destruction of the environment and the millions of torturous cancerous deaths they impose willfully on humanity, the radiation, the GMO.

And you really really stop to understand this statement: We Can Take ET Home!!!! You will understand what the real battle is here on earth. Its obscene that this group of twisted insane dark hats, self appointed school directors, has stolen the school's upgrade for themselves, trashed the school for great personal profit and is working diligently to fail all the students.

Do ya think the school's owners and parents of the students might be watching over?

I do.

By the way, we're in a thoughtscape too. Consciousness creates so we need to really start envisioning Freedom and Equality for all.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

There you have it! Shaytan himself, in Islam, reminds that it is human choice and human action which is the cause of what we see in our world.

In the 'Book of Job', Satan's role as tempter has a clear detachment from the responsibility of a human's thoughts, feelings, words, and actions. Responsibility is our own.

It is indeed difficult to take responsibility for such ugliness. It is difficult to take an honest look in the mirror of ourselves.

I think "understanding" is a more appropriate 'key' than "forgiveness". We must 'understand' exactly how it is and why it is that we effect the world by our small and seemingly insignificant actions.

Peace brother.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
We are responsible too but I have to point out what you said yourself here:

It is unwise to constantly seek someone or something else to blame for the world and our issues. Those who wield great influence are responsible for their intentions, words, and actions. However, we live in a reality that is fully inter-connected. We must open our eyes to our own share of the state of our existence.

Emphasis given by me.
They have great influence over the people. They wont simply let them to think,decide and act as they wish. They don't make their case clear either,they work through trickery so the people most of the time don't actually "choose" a way,they fall for it.

Look at the picture I'm gonna post. I'm a dumb nobody so it's not perfect but,even a bit,it'll give a glimpse of the bigger picture:

About Adam and Eve,if satan didn't exist then Eve wouldn't eat the fruit. She wouldn't then persuade Adam so he wouldn't eat it either. It's really simple as that. Did they make the choice? Yes. Would they make the same choice if satan didn't exist? No.
Turning a blind eye to the trickster is stupid as the choice itself. By ignoring the trickster's presence you're giving him more ground for his trickery since...you don't even know he's there!

The superiority complexes, prejudices, racism, and discrimination within our own hearts is what is manifesting these huge issues. We become apathetic towards others. We separate and compartmentalize ourselves from the rest of mankind. We project distrust, suspicion, anger, hate, and hostility into the world. We seek only to fulfill our own selfish and greedy egos.

Something makes us like that. We've all been children once,nobody is evil right from the start.
In your opinion which is the most beautiful painting in the world? Picture it. Now picture me walking up to it,taking out markers and drawing nonsense on it. Taking out a knife and tearing it. Vandalizing it. It'll look bad,wont it? Was it always like that? In it's vandalized form,do we see what the painter intended to show us? No,it wasn't ugly and vandalized to begin with! It's not what the painter initially created! It's a former,beautiful painting vandalized.
That's what a human being is,probably the most beautiful of God's creations.

Not one is fully innocent, and not one is fully at blame.

Once again,emphasis given by me.
Since you mentioned Adam and Eve,I want to do something similar:
Mathew 19:14 but Jesus said, "Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them; for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven."

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

"I know people want to blame others, but to be honest this whole mess belongs to all of us."

It sure does. All of the major problems of our world didn't get that big all on their own. Each of our minuscule contributions helped manifest what we have here today.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
You got to be kidding me?
This thread can't be serious.

TPTB have corrupted just about every facet of humanity by negatively influencing the entire population with lies, deception, and propaganda but it's the common citizens fault after they enlist their trust to these powers because they choose (and are forced) to follow those who ARE SUPPOSED, (BUT FAIL) to uphold qualities such as liberty, freedom, equality etc.?

Just when I thought I've seen it all.....
edit on 25-4-2013 by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

It was a process of laying seige to souls overtime and through different lifetimes actually. Yes there were those who through insane choices and a lack of Love, gave allegiance to the Bullies/Pyramids and Greed in this Universe. And on earth, there are both people trapped in third world countries unable to think positive and start to wake up turn things around though some wake up even more than we do. And many who's free will is taken from them by this systems mismanagers.

But, its also a mirror. And some of the cosmos helpers came in in larger degrees in free countries, (ie frequency match, but there are exceptions its not cut and dried for some big lights come in in rough situations to spare other souls and challenge our apathy and pull our heart strings). And here we're being overcome by greed, treadmill system of nonstop work for lodging, and apathy, and programming.

When many of them came in to help send Love and Good thoughts/actions out, to wake up those in bad situations who can't easily start to see beyond their trauma and fragile health.

In other words, they are insane mismanagers, but also the prodigal sons who need to return and we need to love them and help them recover, by not reacting to their events and letting them know we don't support them or their vision for the world and helping everyone local levels in our communities. Grow beyond them in other words. They need to be helped by us. But the world is also a mirror, and we need to pay attention to those in need and not blame them or anyone, but do what we can, the governments are corrupt and won't help yet.

But to some extent, its all a mirror as well.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

This, though:

We all share this reality and we all effect it.

You claim the "reality of this world is fully inter-connected." I agree, in large part, with you. But if it's a computer simulation, for instance, or nano-tech connected, then there is a responsibility for creating and fomenting and making situations happen to specific individuals, and thereby controlling their inherent or natural (born with) capacities and abilities and their ability to survive and/or succeed in this "inter-connected," place, where those "connections," may not really fit together to have been so connected, and this is one of the means by which both the environment and lives within it are controlled.

If that is the case, and I say IF, then responsibility becomes very difficult to ascertain. And, as is said, there is no freedom without responsibility. I am also in agreement that it isn't good for someone to constantly seek another to blame, but sometimes it happens to be true that others are responsible, no matter what "appears" to be the case. Another big IF, but let's say, just for a sec, that the LHC actually has ripped a hole into this "reality." Let's say evidence of it is the world appears to be caving in all over the place. Whose fault should that be?

That was for the purposes of analogy, and nothing more. I don't really want to point the finger of blame, but in just such an atmosphere you describe, I think responsibility becomes harder and harder a thing to determine, and just another way of caging us by blaming us... when we were never really free, anyway.

Good thread in terms of making one think....

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Oceanborn

I starred you cause I thought you hit the nail on the head rather well. The only thing you didn't cover is who made the nail to begin with.....

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah
You got to be kidding me?
This thread can't be serious.

TPTB have corrupted just about every facet of humanity by negatively influencing the entire population with lies, deception, and propaganda but it's the common citizens fault after they enlist their trust to these powers because they choose (and are forced) to follow those who ARE SUPPOSED, (BUT FAIL) to uphold qualities such as liberty, freedom, equality etc.?

Just when I thought I've seen it all.....
edit on 25-4-2013 by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

Just when you think you've seen it all is exactly when it just keeps getting "better and better." I'm one of those who stay passively negativistic purposefully so I won't get my hopes up and be disappointed later. But I absolutely hate being that way. I'd much rather have hope, and that be a real possibility,

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Excuse me but I truly don't get the "who made the nail" part. You mean who's above the governments etc?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join