It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The April Conspiracy - Boston Bombs, Waco, Oklahoma City...ect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
- How History Repeats itself.

Watching the news lately has been following a familiar pattern that some of of you may remember that occurred in the past 20 years. I was shocked, yet not surprised when the Boston bombings then its manhunt, the Waco fertilizer plant explosion and then the capture of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev all all unfolded at the same time 20 years ago.

Here are some of the coincidences I noticed.

The Waco siege (sometimes called the "Waco massacre" was a siege of a compound belonging to the religious group Branch Davidians by the United States federal and Texas state law enforcement and military between February 28 and April 19, 1993.

The Oklahoma City bombing was a domestic terrorist bomb attack on the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995 using a fertilizer bomb.

April 18 2013 Explosion hits fertilizer plant north of Waco, Texas. [

April 19, – Gunfire opens up on Laurel Ave. in Watertown between police and suspects. Tamerlan Tsarnaev is critically injured in the incident and later reported dead. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev escapes
A More gunfire breaks out in Watertown, on Franklin St.; Dzhokhar is found hiding in a stored boat and taken into custody.

The Columbine High School massacre was a school shooting which occurred on April 20, 1999

Los Angeles Riots April 1992

Is it mere coincidence?

Feel free to add.

edit on 25-4-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

A definite sense of déjà vu.
My eyes are now on California, and Arkansas.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Don't forget Chernobyl.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by creatives

There is never a shortage of craziness going on in California, but I'm curious what leads you to think something might be cooking in Arkansas?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Being a bit cryptic here.

Follow the presidents.
Boston - JFK
Texas 'fire' wink wink - who lives not far from the location?
I'll let you fill in the blanks.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Lately all I think about when I see threads such as this and if there really is a correlation or a pattern is...

Cabin in the Woods.

Now I am gonna do some digging, but I do believe certain patterns of violence and war and death repeat themselves, but the reasons allude me.

edit on 25-4-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

It is not a coincidence nor is it really a conspiracy.

The Ok City bombing had to do with Ruby Ridge. I think Columbine was just coincidental. The Boston Bombings were timed to coincide with the marathon and patriot day( which is hugely important day in New England and especially Mass-the RedSox always play a home game starting at. 11 am and of course the Marathon is run on that day as well as they re in act the revolutionary battle of Bunker Hill) . Waco was the Govts choice of timing. Most of these acts are a direct result of people's feelings that the Govt over stepped its authority especially in the case of Ruby Ridge for some reason.

Columbine I think the date was picked to somewhat coincide with 4-20. I don't think it was coincidence whatsoever and I do not think any of the events are part of a sinister April conspiracy in any way.

I would say this time frame or dates is more symbolic to a certain group of people and not coincidental or a conspiracy.
edit on 25-4-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

The events I mentioned have their own conspiracies and many of them and the fact they fall within the same day in some cases is more than odd.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
28 April 1996 - Port Arthur

The Port Arthur massacre of 28 April 1996 was a killing spree in which 35 people were killed and 23 wounded, mainly at the historic Port Arthur prison colony, a popular tourist site in south-eastern Tasmania, Australia. Martin Bryant, a 28-year-old from New Town, a suburb of Hobart.

Its like the bad luck month.

edit on 25-4-2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It all has to do with synchronicity and Satanic beliefs TPTB hold. These dates are chosen to be used for sacrifice. They are around the Easter time to mock the death of Jesus Christ. The 19th, 25th, and 30th are some of the most important and blood is always shed on these days. Now I am NOT religious at all, but these are all too spooky for coincidence.

April 18, 1946-Twelve coal miners near Radford, Virginia, were killed in a methane explosion

April 19, 1947-French ship explodes in Texas City harbor, kills about 522

April 16, 1951- British submarine Affray sank in English Channel, killing 75

April 17, 1961-Bay of Pigs invasion.

April 19, 1973- Barbra Streisand records "Between Yesterday & Tomorrow"

April 20, 1985 – ATF raid on The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord compound in northern Arkansas

April 19, 1993 – Waco Massacre: An FBI assault lead to the burning down of the compound of a sect named Branch Davidians, killing 76 men, women and children.

April 19, 1995 - Oklahoma City bombing – 168 people killed.

April 26, 1998, a school shooter struck in Edinboro, Pennsylvania -- 1 killed, 3 wounded

April 20, 1999 – Columbine High School Massacre - 13 people murdered, 21 injured.

April 19, 2000- Air Philippines Flight 541 crashed killing all 131 passengers and crew members.

April 27, 2002. - 18 Dead in German high school shooting spree

April 16, 2007 – Virginia Tech Massacre – 32 killed; 17 injured.

April, 2009- H1N1 swine flu, which did not go off as well as the 1918 version.

April 20, 2010- explosion on the Deepwater Horizon offshore drilling rig, operating in the Gulf of Mexico off the coast of Louisiana.

April 19, 2011 - Nato Raid in Libya

April 19, 2012- 69 Killed, 176 Wounded Iraq Carnage.

April 16, 2013 – Boston Marathon Explosions – 3 killed; 107 injured.

April 18, 2013 – Fertilizer plant explosion, Texas – 5-15 killed

Superbowl Ritual
edit on 25/4/2013 by clairvoyantrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
adolf hitler...
born 20 April 1889
died 30 April 1945
just a coincidence.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
There's another interesting thread HERE about April 19th. It is the day of Sacrifice by Fire. The latter part of April (19th to May 1st) is the period of Blood Sacrifice to The Beast.

top topics

join