It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Football Stadium Might be Next 'Event'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I had a dream this morning that scaerd the # out of me and has stayed in the front of my thoughts all day. I have only ever had two predictions come true so I am just hoping that it was a bad dream.

I did not see if there were any incoming missiles but one whole corner was wiped out with the first strike. As the smoke lifted I could see a large round black pile of flattened ashes. The black area was about the size of 5 or 6 double decker busses lined up.

After about two minites another 2 explosions happened at the other side of the stadium at the other end.

I remember thinking that half the people in the packed stadium must have been dead in the initial blasts but woke up before I could see what happened to the other half.

The pitch itself stayed two different colours of green and looked unaffected. The stars on the pitch seemed unhurt.

I was not at the event but was watching it on TV (very odd for me as I never watch sport, but wait for it to finish before joining my family on the weekend.) I could not tell where the stadium was but it was about 6pm GMT and the stadium was in daylight.

I remember seeing a lot of purple in the stadium but do not remember if it was the shirts or the advertising that I could ese.

I hope this vision was just brought on by all the events of the last month and not something yet to happen.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Any chance you check the world predictions blog? There was mention of football yesterday:

“Horrible violence.. football player.. tragic”

Source

Was your dream American football, or what we call soccer?

Curious. At least you put it down, but I hope you don't get bragging rights on a dream come true...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
American football, or European football (soccer)???

That's an important clue

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The OP is apparently not online right now, but seeing as their mini-profile gives location as "Wales" and the OP also used double-decker buses as a size reference, it seems more likely the dream related to European football.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

That's what I noticed as well.

Hopefully it's just a dream. A bad one but, just a dream...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onami
I had a dream this morning that scaerd the # out of me and has stayed in the front of my thoughts all day. I have only ever had two predictions come true so I am just hoping that it was a bad dream.

I did not see if there were any incoming missiles but one whole corner was wiped out with the first strike. As the smoke lifted I could see a large round black pile of flattened ashes. The black area was about the size of 5 or 6 double decker busses lined up.

After about two minites another 2 explosions happened at the other side of the stadium at the other end.

I remember thinking that half the people in the packed stadium must have been dead in the initial blasts but woke up before I could see what happened to the other half.

The pitch itself stayed two different colours of green and looked unaffected. The stars on the pitch seemed unhurt.

I was not at the event but was watching it on TV (very odd for me as I never watch sport, but wait for it to finish before joining my family on the weekend.) I could not tell where the stadium was but it was about 6pm GMT and the stadium was in daylight.

I remember seeing a lot of purple in the stadium but do not remember if it was the shirts or the advertising that I could ese.

I hope this vision was just brought on by all the events of the last month and not something yet to happen.

I have been seeing purple everywhere this year...must be the new pink?

Personally I don't watch sports or attend sporting events, but I have wondered since that Batman movie if there would be an attack at a stadium.

But I am curious about two things.

If you put enough images into the subconscious of people does it manifest in reality? That whole observation creates reality theory and with that presenting movies and media depicting a stadium incident places this within the collective unconsciousness will it then become reality?

Or are these placed within the media because of either prior knowledge of an event taking place or acclimating the general public to accepting it?

I hope you are wrong but it has been on my mind as well...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hi all,

I would probably say UK because that's the sort of football my peeps watch on the weekend, they don't really watch US sports, and it was definitely football and not soccer, football is what stuck in my head. In the dream it was the actual game that we were watching too, not highlights or news.

Now that I have plenty of time since the dream and copious amounts of caffiene I'm sure it's nothing.

top topics

join