It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Review of Steven Greer's Sirius Documentary {by Cris Putnam--perspective O bk Exo-Vaticana research

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

This is just a teaser on the real technology:

2010 Mercedes-Benz Biome Concept

Kinda funny seeing this car rolled around on shopping cart wheels.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I'm so disappointed this isn't available to all. I'd love to watch the documentary - but I can't afford to pay for it. Perhaps with my next pay check - but then it's a decision - new shoes for my kids or a chance to watch a documentary?

My kids will always win on those sorts of decisions.

But from all the reviews - it doesn't sound as though any new and ground breaking evidence has been shown in this film.

I just remember when he started out - "This information should and needs to be shared with all!"

Now that has changed to - "This information should and needs to be shared - but only if you can pay."

Cirque

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Its grown from a seed and takes many years to "grow up". And that is just a hint of what is really underground.

www.dvice.com...

The wheels are grown from 4 different seeds. So not shopping cart wheels.

The Biome is grown inside of a "nursery" — specifically molded to the driver's particular desires. The shape would theoretically be based off these little bits of human "DNA" — making two Biomes similar but probably never exactly the same. The Biome's wheels are grown from four different seeds to give it its rounded puffy shape.

Now, I've been told that if this was released then they've been given cosmic level low grade tech, and I do mean low grade, but an upgrade for us. Ie. crafts, living AI, crystalline crafts (don't know what they use here) grown from seeds, that continue to grow in Space. Now those huge things by the sun don't seem more costly than smaller ones. Also, infinity within and without means that whatever size it is perceptionally on the outer, any amount of space desired can be utlized within the Ai body. You, and a grain sand, both contain infinity within, the grain of sand is potential if used, yours is real.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Comparing these photos should make one very very ill. We have the technology to bring ET home! Remember that.

and

www.dvice.com...

But another thing if we had real land as we should, without cost or taxes, and no one coudl take it from anyone, even if they break the law, its not something you can steal from someone, its not on the line at any point.

Why do we need exotic energy right now, to change things? I mean yes we want everything revealed and all their patents burnt to a crisp, but......

In the meantime, as an interim. There are things that could free everyone from the grid: friction heaters, and parabolic mirrors, fresnel lenses, solar panels, in the right ares (those things dont work well in the fraser valley most of the year, but the heaters do!) and stirling engines. oh and a few wireless telsa towers and antennas.

And rebuilding come clean engines, ie hydrogen, and .....wireless telsa electric

Friction heaters, basically are overunity. They tried to say no, but it takes a certain amount of energy to turn the inner drum and instantly within second steam.....so, that heats your house but....stirling engines turn low level heat into 300 watts, and 20-30 of them would turn many kilowatts out per hour.....(oh and the friction heater that runs on a block of wood every month or so......thats overunity too!)

And so, why are we waiting.

If you want me to I can explain why this works, its cold fusion, cavitation, sonoluminescence. Its akin to the humble pistol shrimp who has the genetic advantage of being able to create a gunshot sound wave, when he snaps his claw shut, that releases a bubble and then caviation takes place (cold fusion), ie. inside the bubble teh particles are forced to release their energy and the bubble reaches the temperature of the suns corona), and then it releases this force that blasts its attackers out of the water.

Friction/Sound/Heat, various ways to change the atomic harmonic pitch of the organized matter......its implosion not explosion.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Lysergic

Its grown from a seed and takes many years to "grow up". And that is just a hint of what is really underground.

The wheels are grown from 4 different seeds. So not shopping cart wheels.

It's not actually been made, it's a concept, read into that fantasy. As are most concept cars, it's a large model. All the things you listed are things they'd like for it to do. Not what it actually is doing, hence no video of it driving around. Don't get me wrong it'd be cool as hell but it is what it is, don't feel offended it's just I always see pics of concept cars that never come to exist or existed past being a non-working model.

and that article is from 2010.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
wow....7 threads, and counting...

Yes, but I don't think any of them really sets out most of the evidence against Greer's presentation...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I've just downloaded a copy from the bay, so expect my reaction shortly....although anything with Greer in has to come with once of these........

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Summary:

HAY GUYZ CHECK OUT THESE PPLZ THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN DISCREDITED. ALSO, PHOTOS AND FOOTAGE OF FAKE ALIEN CHILD. NO, WE ARENT ALLOWING ANY CREDIBLE THIRD PARTIES TO ANALYZE IT LOL. FEW YEARS & MANY ARTICLES, YOUTUBE VIDEOS & HIKES TO THE MOUNTAINS LATER AND STILL NO EVIDENCE OF UFO'S OR ALIENZ BUT PLZ GIMME MO MONEYZ OKEI?? ALSO, STILL NO FREE ENERGEEZ LIKE I BEEN PROMISING LOL ...SOWIEZ!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

The most important statement ever made by Ben Rich Lockeed, CEO: We Now Have The Technology To Take ET Home!

The ben rich was proven as hoax.

There is ZERO reason for the starvation. ZERO reason for slavery. ZERO reason for wars. ZERO reason for environmental terror on our planet and fossil fuels. And without forcing anyone to work, only high education, and volunteering, we could be in the highest tech system going, not go back to resets.

Are you insane ?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

But another thing if we had real land as we should, without cost or taxes, and no one coudl take it from anyone, even if they break the law, its not something you can steal from someone, its not on the line at any point.

Why do we need exotic energy right now, to change things? I mean yes we want everything revealed and all their patents burnt to a crisp, but......

are you insane ? to put it mildly...

You dont need technology to become humane , compassionate and merciful to other suffering human being..

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

reply to post by winofiend

They already know several things: 1. death is merely the magnetic jail of blood/heart, letting you out. Its the golden ticket home.

You know, at the end everyone will be in front of Judgement Seat .. where you will be held accountable for your life..

Its like Obi Wan, who carefully battled without karma, in defense and serve and protect, and then chose not to battle and pointed out to Darth Vader that if he struck him down, he would grow bigger than you can imagine. And then consequently grew to Angel Guide level, and Guided Luke, ultimately enabling the situation to transpire where Darth Vader himself repented, and was saved.

You are confusing children stories with fantasy.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
wow....7 threads, and counting...

Yes, but I don't think any of them really sets out most of the evidence against Greer's presentation...

On a similar note, stay tuned as Dark Matters radio featuring David Biedny & another guest are doing the due diligence on the sirius documentary, Greers credibility & the supposed evidence (aka: the fetus).

I understand he has been picked apart before but enough is enough, siriously!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
can anyone supply a list of the dead people he mentions please?
Looking for a common name of johnson or native american names.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
Seriously, what neutral term can be used to refer to this boy / fetus / human / humanoid / alien /mutant / thing /specimen?

Well, as the DNA tests showed it is a human how about ......human?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
God the first 5 minutes had me rolling my eyes, more crap to follow.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I am still trying to work out what the orbs have to do with the tiny part human DNA critter.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

I have yet to see sirius but I can almost bet on Greer drawing some wild conclusions from all over the place and failing to make any sense whatsoever.

What does he actually have to say about the fetus?

It's laughable.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by milomilo

Folks fail to realize how inexorably true it is that . . . failing repentance etc. particularly . . . we all reap what we sow . . . often even with repentance etc.

My friend who worked in ER with Greer and noted that he was a top flight MD and a wonderful human being also said that after he'd been in the UFO stuff for a good while, he started changing and became someone she wasn't sure she knew any longer.

I've often wondered if that meant he was . . . taken over somehow . . . mentally, emotionally, spiritually or even with simply one of "their" implants.

Regardless

Doing unto others as we'd like done to us in a similar situation;

Loving God wholly and others as ourselves . . .

we are all accountable to those high standards and in our own fleshly striving strength, we all fail.

ONLY leaning on the Holy Spirit in us . . . by the Blood of the Man from Galilee avails us of any lasting effectiveness for good at all.

The UFO critters are full of delusion, deception, paradox, . . . and foundationally, evil.

Whether all that evil is initially manifested, or not . . . it ultimately will be.

It's wise to be on the opposite side of evil.

Very wise.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Dr Greer looks like an Alien...bug eyes, big head, you never know!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join