It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever seen a trailer with capsules on it? Hold onto your pants fluffies! = Premonition?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
As far as the Ice Cream Truck goes, it does seem very odd. I would keep an eye on it because I
personally don't believe in coinsidence.

thankyou for agreeing with me that the ice cream van 'music' is very odd. I reckon anyone who hears that would be like... 'that is weird!' Very strange.

I have the melody playing in the back of my mind now... so I feel nervous and to find the vid with the same music has got me really freaked out!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I just reread the thread again and it made me lol lol again - one of the funniest things I've seen in months. I mentioned my enjoyment of this thread to a friend who's a member both here and on a satire site we play on, and he'll probably come by (and out my personal information for the lutz, as apparantly is his way).

To be serious though, I hope the fully-loaded and already occupied burial vault truck didn't show up and park in your neighborhood while accompanied by the somber music-playing ice cream truck which was making children run away from Beethoven's requiem. No wonder the ice cream vendor can't sell his stuff with that kind of music! I bet he actually likes it.

If I could I'd shake your hand (/virtual shake), and what I can do is thank you again for this unintentional masterpiece..

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

oh thx so much for chatting with me about it. I really needed to put it out there even though I have come across looking like a looney and that is ok but
I keep watching the same video now...watched it about 20 times ! omg I am going to watch it again

Originally posted by Thurisaz
this is the same bloody music the ice cream van plays!!!

It polly doesn't mean anything but just be on the lookout for the ice cream van and weird music and any strange trucks carting what looks like coffins/capsules

at least the ice cream van plays better music:

edit on 25-4-2013 by Thurisaz because: insert the good, the bad and the ugly

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
sweeet were are going to be buried in tuppeware , hummm they dont ever rot lol

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackz28
sweeet were are going to be buried in tuppeware , hummm they dont ever rot lol

forgive me if I am wrong... but last time I bought tupperware it only had a twenty year guarrantee?!

so that means we only have to rot for 20 years.

or maybe not? what if these coffins are made out of similar stuff that the biodegradeable plastic bags are made out of? Maybe we have a rotting shelf life of 10 instead?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
ok well furrreak me out but someone posted a thread about 'creepy ice cream vans driving around at dusk'
creepy ice cream van

so that means I am not the only one to notice the creepy weird factor !

yeah!

yeah and I agree, who the hell lets their kids out to buy a bloody icecream van in the evening???

have replied in that thread also but just wanted to add it here for future reference

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
time to watch stephen kings IT ..with a nice big bowl of ice cream

i've heard an ice-cream van playing creepy music a few years ago.. it's hard to forget a thing like that

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Your post on another thread made me think of this one again, and I just reread it and laughed again. I love this thread.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

yes it is funny. Yanno, now your gonna get me to play the ruddy music over and over again.

LOL
haven't seen or heard the ice cream van since and it is summer!! nor any strange looking body trucks.

if you don't see me posting anything for the next 10 minutes...you had better come in here and get me away from staring at the video

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Not too many ice cream trucks in my neighborhood either. Makes me wonder if the business is going downhill, or because children don't play in the streets anymore maybe they don't make the effort to grab their money and run out of the house - they probably just salivate at the music and go to the fridge instead. Will ice cream trucks go the way of the milkman? Time won't tell (unless you ask it politely).

Now I want some Rice Dream!

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Thurisaz
OMG!!

this is the same bloody music the ice cream van plays!!!

FEMA Coffins Being Transported Though Out The USA

ok so watched it again at least 5 times now and every hair stands up on my body.

it is bloody scary. I guess these coffins would be necessary to be stored in case of an emergency but omg... gives me goosebumps.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

If there was an emergency that had that many dead, the last thing FEMA would be worried about is burying each body. They'd dig a huge mass grave, dump the bodies in with some lye or other chemicals, or set them on fire. If you have a mass casualty event with that many dead, it's probably a plague or biological event. You don't bury those bodies you burn them, preferably with very high temperature fire, to destroy every bit of virus or contaminant.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

then why would they have all these coffins and why are they being placed around USA? how eerie.

& by the looks of the video, these ones are placed next to someone' s house! omg...how utterly creepy.
edit on 8/11/2013 by Thurisaz because: spelling

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

They're not coffins, they're vaults. The coffin goes into them, and it keeps water from damaging the casket and the body from contaminating the groundwater. It's called preparation. You can have a smaller casualty event where you do bury bodies, and you need vaults to put the coffins in. You buy a ton of them, and scatter them around so you don't have to wait days or weeks for them to get there, while the bodies rot, because the trucks can't get in due to flooding or whatever happened.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Thurisaz
reply to post by Zaphod58

then why would they have all these coffins and why are they being placed around USA? how eerie.

& by the looks of the video, these ones are placed next to someone' s house! omg...how utterly creepy.
edit on 8/11/2013 by Thurisaz because: spelling

No no no, by bumping the thead I didn't want you to feel those feelings again. Oh god, the cats out of the bag and into the mice enclosure - coffins and body bags back in style. My bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join