It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever seen a trailer with capsules on it? Hold onto your pants fluffies! = Premonition?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
ok I have seen it twice now and have searched online and cannot find anything like it anywhere.

the prime mover had a trailer that had what looked like 'body capsules'. It was 3 deep and about 4 wide. As soon as I saw it, I was like 'whoa and thought, 'is that a body truck?' The capsules look big enough to fit a human body!

the first time I saw it, was in March 2012 parked in a side street. Next time was when I went to the city and saw another one going up the freeway...that would have been around August 2012. Something happened earlier that reminded me of it and I have locked all the windows!!

this is prolly weird but in March 2012, an icecream van was driving around the neighborhood...now that would not be considered strange but for the fact it is a 'rarity' where I live...and the music was eerie.. The bloody ice cream van's music was eidel wise...that is not an ice cream van tune!!! everyone was like... wth?? wth is with that ice cream van's music? Anyway, it was the next day I saw the truck with a very unusual trailer and the ice cream van was never seen or heard of again!!

ok so I am freaking out and have my camera ready because an ice cream van with the same music was driving around the neighborhood today! Different make and model though. It is April 2013 now and there has been no ice cream van nor it's stupid music since March 2012!!

I will be keeping look out if I ever see this kind of transport vehicle again and I will take a pic and upload it.

Just putting it out there in the hope that someone else has seen what I have described.

edit on 25-4-2013 by Thurisaz because: wwowoowowowoowowowowowowowowowowowowowow omg

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Time to take 10 deep breaths (another ongoing thread talks about the value of deep breathing). Ice Cream truck drivers stake out a route, and defend it against other competing trucks. They go where they sense money in parent's pockets and children who they can addict to their poison (my favorite were the push-ups!, and the bars with chocolate sprinkles). Nothing unusual or sinister in either their music or their presence, just annoying sometimes. And since they are not being accompanied by the trailer with the capsules, the person driving will continue to try to make a living hurting children with product. Maybe the ice cream person last year found that your neighborhood wasn't profitable, and moved on (this may be the same person or a different one testing the profit margin of your area).

I haven't seen one of the capsule container trucks. Was it a large truck with a container bed in back or a smaller truck packed with the capsules? Someone may come by with a pic of one of those.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Just outside Atlanta, Georgia beside a major road are approximately 500,000 plastic coffins. Stacked neatly and in full view, the coffins are allegedly owned by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Conspiracy theorists believe that FEMA has also set up several concentration camps in the US in....more

I know this is way out there...but if you had seen it then you would understand and prolly question it.

I didn't say anything about it before cos I was like...na don't be stupid... yanno, I disbelieved what I saw, well as soon as I heard the music today! ... I was awake...so to speak and started to feel cautious.

I am trying to find something that resembles what I saw...but they were plastic!! and they were all stacked up on the back of the trailer.

true
edit on 25-4-2013 by Thurisaz because: fix link

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I appreciate your sense of humour, I really do and I am usually one to see the funny in most things.

this truck is pulled by a prime mover... the trailer has metal racks that the capsules are held in by. There were prolly about 36 capsules all up.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

One of Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy programs had him, Alex Jones, and a cameraman sneaking into one of those storage areas with the plastic body things. FEMA is always ready for the next big thing - bird/pig flu, civil war, hurricane or other natural disaster deaths, etc. After Katrina hit and the bodies were laying around New Orleans for days, FEMA was getting all kinds of bad press and likely they just want to be prepared for New Madrid or something. If I were running FEMA I'd probably lay in a supply of the things too ("Brownie" will always be the FEMA icon that their future admins will strive not to be).

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

yes thanks for the common sense, rational.
I appreciate it, really I do

I was just looking for anything online that resembled what I saw and low and behold...
a pic led me back to good old ATS and here it is:

FEMA Coffins In Georgia by Donkey_Dean

they look very similar to what I saw on the back of the trailer

very similar to what I saw, but they are black in colour. cheers

edit on 25-4-2013 by Thurisaz because: insert pic

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
ARH!!! OMG!!

this is the same bloody music the ice cream van plays!!!

FEMA Coffins Being Transported Though Out The USA

& I had never seen or heard of this before!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Come to think of it, maybe they were coffin vaults just being moved to some cemetery (shameless plug, I wrote a satire article once called "Cemetery of the Absurd", makes me smile just thinking about it). They do have to get there somehow, and I would guess trucks are the way to go. Depends on the size of the containers you saw, if they were smaller, coffin sized, then they could be many things, even simple storage containers for stuff, being shipped to a local WalMart or something. And you mentioned having a camera next time - one of the joys of present day living is most people carry cameras around with them everywhere they go! No wonder governments and other criminals are peeved at the tech.

EDIT: You've go me laughing out loud at your post above (posted while I was writing mine), still lol so much I can hardly type, imagining your shock at hearing the ice cream truck music being played on a FEMA coffin video. can't type, lol too much.

p.s. EDIT: I want to give your post above thirty stars, but it only lets me give one. I keep trying, over and over, but can only plink in one. Wait, I'll sign up with 29 sockpuppets and come back over and over again (still lol)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

true story...I left my expensive phone out the back and could not find it and then I rang it and yanno, found it all chewed up by my bull mastiff..I bought a cheap 30 dollar one (for the time being) and have not replaced it since. never have the money...but my Daughter is upgrading her iphone and is going to give me her old one... yippeeee

otherwise I would have taken a pic...got my old cheap digital camera ready to go.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

That's a well known/famous piece of music ,but I don't know the name of it:

It is used in some classic aussie movie , not sure what one it is though. 1%

Just remembered , Man From Snowy River.
edit on 25-4-2013 by my1percent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Here are 2 places that you can view and compare if you think what you saw were FEMA coffins.(Black)
Both video and still photography.

www.bing.com...

www.bing.com...

As far as the Ice Cream Truck goes, it does seem very odd. I would keep an eye on it because I
personally don't believe in coinsidence.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister

EDIT: You've go me laughing out loud at your post above (posted while I was writing mine), still lol so much I can hardly type, imagining your shock at hearing the ice cream truck music being played on a FEMA coffin video. can't type, lol too much.

p.s. EDIT: I want to give your post above thirty stars, but it only lets me give one. I keep trying, over and over, but can only plink in one. Wait, I'll sign up with 29 sockpuppets and come back over and over again (still lol)

oh wow... when I clicked on the link... I shuddered and could not believe my ears! same music and then I thought...what if it is a premonition? I have had the 'odd' thing happen before but wowzers Penny.

and no 29 sockpuppets!
thx

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

this is what I saw.

scarey stuff.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by azureskys

this is what I saw.

scarey stuff.

Oh goddess, stop stop. lol again at that one too. A body laying in an open container, and "THhis is what I saw...scarey stuff" I've got to go eat, but will probably be laughing as I chew. thanks a nillion for the unintended humour.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

oh gee wizz I did not see a person laying in a container. But that is what the capsules looked like. Found ones before but were not black.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Big thread on it here
FEMA Coffins In Georgia
www.abovetopsecret.com...
They are not coffins.
They are burial vaults

email from Vantage

The property on Lions Club Road in Madison, Georgia is leased by Vantage
Products.

The product stored on the property are standard burial vaults, please see
our web page for information on this product - www.vantageproducts.com

The majority of cemeteries across the United States require the use of a
burial vault when a body is interred. The use of a burial vault, plastic or
concrete, is to prevent the collapse of the ground in the cemetery
and to protect the casket placed inside.

In the funeral and/or death care industry there is a common practice of
people making their funeral arrangements prior to death. Many people
like to make their own selections for the casket and burial vaults that will
be used at the time of their death. Once this selection has been made
the local funeral home that has made the arrangements can purchase the
burial vault product from Vantage Products and we will store it for them
until that person dies.

We maintain detailed records of ownership of the products and require a
certificate of ownership to be sent to us before products can be released.
Additionally, we are annually audited by several states including Georgia
to insure that we have all of the products that our records indicate and
that are on file with each of the participating states.
These products are not owned by any one individual person, company or the
government. Additionally, there are only about 50,000 vaults in storage in
Madison, no where near the quantity that is being discussed openly on
the net.

In the United States there are approximately 1,300,000 deaths each year.
Of those deaths there are about 900,000 in ground burials preformed
every year. Only a small percentage of those people have pre arranged
there burial.

I hope this has answered you questions. Please do not hesitate to contact
me if you have additional questions.

Cordially,

Michael A. Lacy
Vice President of Operations
Vantage Products Corporation
960 Almon Road
Covington, GA 30014
770-788-0136 Office
770-788-0361 Fax
404-545-8022 Cell
[email protected]

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

thx for the info but I found that thread whilst looking for pics and linked it above.

good ole ATS
cheers

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

oh gee wizz I did not see a person laying in a container. But that is what the capsules looked like. Found ones before but were not black.

I knew that you didn't mean you saw the bodies in the containers, which is what makes it funny. either way, that, and the ice cream vendor music and your post, have made me so "not quite-roflol" but close have added many years onto my life (thanks!).

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by my1percent

That's a well known/famous piece of music ,but I don't know the name of it:

It is used in some classic aussie movie , not sure what one it is though. 1%

Just remembered , Man From Snowy River.
edit on 25-4-2013 by my1percent because: (no reason given)

Beethoven's "Fur Elise"

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

oh fantastic. thx for the correct name of the music. I thought it was eidel wise.

either way, what ice cream van plays that kind of music? odd. I always remember as a child hearing the icecream van music and it wasn't anything at all like that. It was happy not sombre.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join