It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic trilogy 3.October - 2.November 2004 - less obvious details

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The obvious about the the ultimate trilogy, celebrating the (false) victory of satan

The ultimate trilogy, celebrating the (false) victory of satan
The first - Ultimate Satanic Celebration at St. Peter's Square, Vatican : (almost) perfect 04/10/03
The second - European UNION - constitution SEALED in Giulio Cesare hall, Rome : 04/10/29
the third - Halloween 2004 - last hours before almost all Americans accept to carry the mark

Some of the obvious details that were explained :

- why the cerimony had to be staged now
- how the illuminati used, as expected, one last time, the name of the beast ...
- ... while they made sure that there would be no excuses for the sheeple to pretend to have ignored that they were accepting the mark
- why was there hardly any resistance to accept the mark
- how both accepted the both sides of the mark (US sheeple accepted long ago the currency; EU sheeple accepted it during the last years) but both accepted officially enslavement in a period of five days (29. October - 2. November)

Day 2 with all NATO sheeple carrying the mark of the beast; time to shed light in some less obvious details about these cerimonies :

- other reasons besides the obvious conotation as historic symbol of a satanic pope, for sealing the EU constitution under a sculpture of Innocent X
- why two "personalities" perceived as idiots were officially the heads of state of the US (Bush) and the EU (Barroso)
- why these personalities were a Bush family member and a portuguese
- why the english queen was scheduled to visit Berlin, capital of the most populated country in the EU, with an almost 24-hour television coverage of both german state TV channels, although only a few dozen people (mostly british pupils ordered to cheer) showed any "interest" about it

Queen Elizabeth II and Berlin mayor Klaus Wowereit, pupils, Nov. 3

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Didnt you already have this tread before???

You were the one that was telling us that the year 2006 was really 666. And that the EU was faking elections, but not really.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Peeder,
you're either deliberately lying or you are not able to read what I write.
It really doesn't matter, please just "contribute" to the discussion somewhere else, but not in my threads.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
im not trying to be rude or anything but i have been wondering what the heck this "satanic trilogy" is and where everyone got the idea about it.

thanks.
digitalgrl

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I'm wondering where people got the ideas for most of the # on this site...

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Number theories are so stupid, you can take any number and warp it to whatever you want and then use this as a basis for your "conspiracy".

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
im not trying to be rude or anything but i have been wondering what the heck this "satanic trilogy" is and where everyone got the idea about it.
digitalgrl

Everyone ? I was the only one to see it ...

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Is it just me???

Ok so since you are the only one who saw it please try to remember this...We didn't see your data. We don't really know what you are talking about without seeing more information. Please try to explain your theory using complete sentences and thoughts so we can follow your line of reasoning. While you have read this over and over and had time to think and rethink, this is the first time some of us are seeing your theory. You may get more inteligent responses if we understand you better.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarmoniusOne
Is it just me???

Ok so since you are the only one who saw it please try to remember this...We didn't see your data. We don't really know what you are talking about without seeing more information. Please try to explain your theory using complete sentences and thoughts so we can follow your line of reasoning.

I don't see what is particularly difficult to understand. One more time :

- people that still obey the satanic Pope JP II (starting with priests)accepted the mark as he beatified the man that gave the order to start the FIRST world war and the first order for massive usage of weapons of mass destruction, October 29

- people in the EU that voted for or kept silent about the satanic clique in power in the EU accepted the mark as this clique sealed the EU constitution, October 29

- people in the US that voted for or kept silent about the satanic clique in power in the US accepted the mark as this clique officially put an end to the possibility of democratic elections, by massively introducing voting machines, November 2

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
- other reasons besides the obvious conotation as historic symbol of a satanic pope, for sealing the EU constitution under a sculpture of Innocent X
- ... perceived as idiots ...
- why these personalities were ... and a portuguese

The line connecting these dots will be given at :
"1 December 1640, Key date to understand how the EU sheeple accepted the mark"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-12-2004 by MattMarriott]

new topics

top topics

join