It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP Ties Boston Bombings To Online Conspiracy Sites

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I don't think any of us could roll our eyes too much at the theory that the media could, potentially, point fingers at conspiracy sites as aggravating factors.

Even here at ATS, it is best known for the unfortunate cases of Jeff Weise and Jared Lee Loughner, who were posters here!

Let's just hope that they don't decide to turn fingers that way.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2013 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Tamerlan took an interest in Infowars, a conspiracy theory website

I wouldn't classify Infowars as a "conspiracy theory" website.

They embrace ignorance like a hot cup of coffee on cold winter day.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Not a surprising twist in this story, as anyone who is paying attention will be aware the government (or those that control it) want to end the online movement that is seeing millions of people see the truth about how the world really works.

And with CISPA passed now everything is open to intervention from the part of the government. Who's to say which one is conspiring against social stability and safety and who's not. Maybe whoever is pointing the finger knows best. Which mean, the GOVERNMENT !!! We're so screwed

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasaVigilante

The government controlled corporate media is now claiming Boston Bomber Tamerlan was influenced by online conspiracy sites.

Pardon the correction - but it should read "Zionist controlled propaganda machine" insofar as they control the government as well. In fact, they are in control of the entire American society. You think not? Please think again.......Thank you........

I thought again.

And then I thought - yep - your post is exactly the sort of thing that conspiracy sites thrive on, and which a small percentage of people might take seriously enough to "do something about".

Congratulations on being the problem.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by CasaVigilante

The government controlled corporate media is now claiming Boston Bomber Tamerlan was influenced by online conspiracy sites.

Pardon the correction - but it should read "Zionist controlled propaganda machine" insofar as they control the government as well. In fact, they are in control of the entire American society. You think not? Please think again.......Thank you........

Incidentally......has anyone noticed the restrictions put on the Z word and the J word here @ ATS, and by implication that they might be involved with our government in an illicit manner ? I have!

I thought again. And then I thought - yep - your post is exactly the sort of thing that conspiracy sites thrive on, and which a small percentage of people might take seriously enough to "do something about".
Congratulations on being the problem.

Thank you for bumping my DELETED post. Its very unfortunate that it was censored as having been "Off Topic," which of course it was not. I notice here in these forums that when the censors disagree with one's work they label it as "Off Topic." I thought my post might have survived the censorship axe that is so prevalent here on ATS for a while at least, but it was erased within minutes of posting. ATS has no shame when it comes to censorship, but it makes no difference to me. I stand on principle and I take pride in my work even when others don't.

As for your response - I find it offensive and hardly worth a comment.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
So he liked Alex Jones. Maybe he liked macaroni and cheese?

BAN MACARONI AND CHEESE BECAUSE IT PROMOTES TERRORISM!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'm sure a lot of things contributed to influencing a motive. I've also read that Dzhokhar, claimed they were motivated by"religious fervor".

Here's another article that claims Tamerlan also frequented many Jihadist websites.

Tracing theories on what made bombing suspects tick

My guess is that Dzhokhar and Tamerlan were very close. Dzhokhar probably idolized Tamerlan. He probably followed suit with everything his older brother wanted. I think it's clear that Tamerlan was the main conspirator here, and the loyalty and bond they shared, inspired Dzhokhar to become a "'terrorist.'

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Last Night Andy Dean said that is was Alex Joneses site.

And he Thanked Alex Jones for causing the U.S. issues.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
You do realize mentally unstable people do flock to conspiracy sites, right?

While there are some smart people here, most are indeed at the very least paranoid and somewhat delusional.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razziazoid

Is anyone saying to ban Alex Jones?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razziazoid

Is anyone saying to ban Alex Jones?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
LOL I'm not surprised, intellectuals who can read, think, critical think, are a threat to the mind binders. Wonder hos much of this backlash is over This video?

The Petition, how many sign their life and freedom away? Watch and see

www.youtube.com...

Yes it was on Alex Jones, but if that isn't a good source, heck there is tons of other similar from a host of alternative news, even comedy vids, that simply show the stupidity of most. the thing is, This dumbing down is by deliberate design. One doesn't have to believe in ALL the theories, but to close ones mind on history, events, things that the PTB don't even hide, That is sheer stupidity and apathy...and this video, if it wasn't so serious,

Would be comical. The horror, is just how serious it is, and THIS is what the PTB WANT,

Willing slaves, who Yes, will sign a Permission petition to inject thoudpsands of kids with Mercury, like several in this video did. Don't blame Jones or old books for this, oh no, blame the dumb asses to lazy to learn or too apathetic to give a damn.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeBears

Sorry about all the typos, iPad keys are terrible...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

No, .. Not Yet anyways.

The problem now is that anyone in the general populous that is not familiar with conspiracy website will no believe that If you go to one that you might get Converted into a Jihadist.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
You can slap some people across the face with the real things they should be fuming at,but it won`t do them any good.Some have an honest reason to fear their government if they don`t tow the party line,in the land of the free and brave.

Training manual..

Ten dumb things Boston Marathon bombing suspects Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev did after the attack

No your right its just sporadic posts or topics with far less traffic on web sites,that provoke.

MSM=good

Alternative views=bad

Be good and obey.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

The government controlled corporate media is now claiming Boston Bomber Tamerlan was influenced by online conspiracy sites

Joke of the Century

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

While there are some smart people here, most are indeed at the very least paranoid and somewhat delusional.

That is what you have been led to believe.

How about free thinkers flock to conspiracy sites.

Now, what source do you have to support that ATS is full of mentally unstable people.

P

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

What is delusional about questioning 9/11 or the fact that the US tax payer funds Al Qeada affiliates in Syria, or that the FBI were in contact with the Boston bombers months before the attacks?

It is natural for open minded people to ask questions about the world around them. That is essentially what this all boils down to, the controllers of society do not want people to know the truth, they want an ignorant mass of sheep fed info from sources they control. That is not a delusional opinion, as the OP shows, this is the path we are on.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I see it all now. They will refer to sites like ATS as breeding grounds for terrorists, lone wolf attacks, government descent etc...

All designed to take more of your rights and a good excuse to shut sites down.

Question was Anonymous created to implement CISPA ?
For what ever reason every time the government has an agenda to carry out.Conveniently a terrorist attack happens in just such a way to give them all the excuse to implement them.

9/11 attacks = Patriot act
Anonymous = CISPA
Sandy hook = Gun con
Boston bombings = Conspiracy sites??
Are conspiracy sites next?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by enament

I see it all now. They will refer to sites like ATS as breeding grounds for terrorists, lone wolf attacks, government descent etc...

All designed to take more of your rights and a good excuse to shut sites down.

Question was Anonymous created to implement CISPA ?
For what ever reason every time the government has an agenda to carry out.Conveniently a terrorist attack happens in just such a way to give them all the excuse to implement them.

9/11 attacks = Patriot act
Anonymous = CISPA
Sandy hook = Gun con
Boston bombings = Conspiracy sites??
Are conspiracy sites next?

We have to remember this is a long term game.

Conspiracy theorists are well ahead of their time in the sense they can point out evidence of where things are heading, but a lot has to come into place before it does, it can take years, even decades before something is implemented.

If you trace the 'Islamic Extremist' threat, it goes back to the 1980's- it took over a decade of propaganda and manipulation until they carried out 9/11.

The Iraq war was built up during the Clinton administration in the 1990's, these entities work OVERTIME molding and manipulating public opinion, so if the Boston Bombings are going to go down this route, then it is arguably just the beginning of a long stream of attacks to bring this into effect.

From the thread I linked in the OP, which is ignored, Michael Chertoff talks of high frequency, small scale domestic terrorism in the next few years (his words), how many times now have the politicians and media mentioned Syria's chemical weapons getting into the hands of terrorists? It's all part of the programming.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join