Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Hello, and Help

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Hi, I only became a registered member here because I have 1 question. I have found a Globe, or Man made world in Egypt and I wanted answers. I have a photo to share but no way to share it. This is the only forum I know to ask my question and let you guys answer me. The image of our world can be found between Cario and October. I wish I could share A photo and get my question out there but the forum isn't desined to let me. Perhaps I can Email someone here the photo and they can post it for me?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Hello, as soon as you create 20 posts (such as replies in existing threads), you will be able to author your own thread as well as upload an image and share it within.

Hope this information helps!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

I did not come here to create 20 post, I only wanted an answer to my question. Can someone else help? I can email a photo and they can ask it for me. I'm sure once they seen the photo thed be in wonder too.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AlabamaWonder

Explanation: Flagged!

Info on how to upload pictures to ATS.

Personal Disclosure:
I hope this helps.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thank you, I have managed to upload the photo to my avatar. You can see a man made earth there just above the smaller pyramids. I have no prior knowledge to it as I just found it when viewing the google maps. Anybody?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

There also seems to be planets orbiting it, and one is metal.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
do you have the co-ordinates? i'll post a bigger pic

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

I will do whatever for you, I do not know what program to use to get them, any ideals? Let me see what I can come up with, I've never done this before.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Here is some more not related to my question, But please dont confuse these with my question as it has nothing to do with it. Here is a Cherry 29.954725,31.003852 and here is a PineApple 29.954089,31.004721

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Explanation: Well done!

Personal Disclosure: I hope embedding the pictue also helps!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Thanks! Ever since finding this I've wondered off to the Hole in Antarctica and the Inner world theory. You can see the ruler in that photo located in Antarctica so I assume that's the rulers of our world. I am unable to find anything good on Antarctica as its blurred out or just not there. I see that there does appear to be something going on in that location. Im not putting anymore time in the research I've already made my conclusion that there is something more out there than what we're being told for sure. I c that our controllers are looking up in hope someone will C it, thats clear, the question is why if the inner world holds its own reptalians or greys. Changes the way I think completely about things!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
on Google Maps it is tagged as "School excelling in the village of cosmic" translated from "مدرسة المتفوقين بالقرية الكونية" in Arabic.

So I guess some sort of space museum leisure park

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mrbeardo42

I did see the school, but I'm thinking that the people living there do not know theres a planet there lol. You can only see it from the sky. I wonder if its a recent Build or does it date back? When was it built, wheres the info on this finding?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Here's a closer image:

(Click on the thumbnail, I didn't want to resize it or take up too much space in here)

Link

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Cherry and pineapple are near Dreamland Golf, Dreamland Hospital and an empty looking piece of land called Dream Land.

Dreamland is another name for Groom Lake/Area 51. Coincidence...?

And BTW, welcome.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Hello and welcome to ATS

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Is this the one you mean by metal planet?

This one is resized so it can be uploaded here, click the link for the original image.

Source

No idea what they are, though. Probably a building of some sort?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
One more:

This one is captioned "Entrance to the Village of Cosmic" (translated, obviously).

Source

I've been trying to find what these are but I'm not sure how to look for them. Looking around I found it also under the name "Cosmos Village" and using that term I found a man (Structural Steel Production Manager) that worked in this village, so it is the name of the place.

I'm not sure if this helps you in any way

-At 2:32 you can see your "metal planet" in the background in the video.
-3:27 there's a picture of it.

edit on 25-4-2013 by Casandra because: Video added

top topics

<<   2 >>

join