It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You See What I See? ANONYMOUS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Not only did they sell banks ,about 10/15 years ago they sold the power set up which belonged to all of us .They gave us all $50 each when they sold it , lol what a joke .Suckers. We now get massive power bills ,someone is making lots of money.1%

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
This thread reminds me of a great parody from Hugh Laurie in his earlier days as one half of Fry and Laurie. Most of you may know him now as Gregory House from House MD.

edit on 25-4-2013 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
We start with our children.

We teach them to look past the television-induced materialism. We teach them to question everything...especially those in authority (this includes their teachers as well). We teach them that empathy and compassion are not weaknesses, but strength; that caring for and helping others makes the community stronger.

We set the example, now. What we do today, our children will do tomorrow.

The scary and sad thing is, our current society is so filled with hedonistic and egocentric messages that we've got to overcome.

But we start with our children. Its why I wanted to be a teacher.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
@ Smyleegrl ~ Star great response.

@ Thread ~ And please don't take this the wrong way. I commend those of you saying, I'm going to school to get into a position to help further a change.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Do you see what I see?

I see 7 billion people on earth. Yeop and growing...but that will change soon...
I see 30,000 children dying from starvation everyday. Population control.
I see half naked super models exploiting themselves and selling their souls. I like looking at the super models....I don't care about their souls.
I see 1 million pounds of food thrown away everyday. 1 million pounds of thrown away food makes 500 000 pounds of great compost for my garden.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
A war is coming, and much sooner than anyone believes. This war will be between the rich, and the poor. I'm part of the poor. The rich merely -think- they have the better weapons, but they don't. We poor know how to survive, we know our respective areas. Those who aren't prepared for this war will perish; simple as that.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I was reading this yesterday.

What this is not: A wishy-washy, positive thinking, pie-in-the-sky idea about changing the world. I will not be advocating the power of group meditation, overthrowing the powers that be or anything else that can be easily scoffed at.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
What do you expect to happen in the relm of Lucifer? Pain, suffering, anguish, tribulation, death, et al... The salvation offered by accepting Jesus Christ is the only way out of this relm, spiritually speaking. What happens to us in this physical relm is of no consequence.... walk the path of righteous light and unconditional love and compassion...and help those who you have the power to help. That is all anyone can do. The eternal destiny of your soul is what is important, and when a person comes to that realization, they have the duty to help others realize it too. We live in an evil world, by design, and the battle for the soul of all of humanity is in full swing. There are only two sides to choose from.... it's time for those sitting on the fence pick one.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
What do you expect to happen in the relm of Lucifer? Pain, suffering, anguish, tribulation, death, et al... The salvation offered by accepting Jesus Christ is the only way out of this relm, spiritually speaking. What happens to us in this physical relm is of no consequence.... walk the path of righteous light and unconditional love and compassion...and help those who you have the power to help. That is all anyone can do. The eternal destiny of your soul is what is important, and when a person comes to that realization, they have the duty to help others realize it too. We live in an evil world, by design, and the battle for the soul of all of humanity is in full swing. There are only two sides to choose from.... it's time for those sitting on the fence pick one.

There is no sitting on the fence. (I know you already know that)
Remember, you cannot be lukewarm.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
theres a lot of things wrong with this world... I agree.

half naked super models arent one of them.

Ha! That was awesome.
It's not the $20,000 a day model I'm worried about
it's the single mother making $2.38 an hour in food service.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

So, basically, what you're saying is this: If I don't believe in Jesus, and accept him as Lord and Saviour, i'm going to hell? Yea, i've heard this before; many times. Still don't believe it. The bible is a load, and your Christian holidays are stolen from older religions. You claim anyone who doesn't believe the same as you is a heratic, witch, devil, or demon.

Anyways, to those who wish to prepare for the war, i'm here to help you. PM me with questions if you have them (I think it's called U2U here though) Knowledge is power folks.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Another great video from Anonymous. I wonder if they're members here ;-p

We're all members..

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
video doesnt even come close to showing the hell people have turned this world into ... and continue to turn it into... spent most of my life in war zones and hellholes around the world putting people back together ... burying the dead ... seen politicians and so-called charities profit from the blood and death ... nothing changes .. now am old ... damn tired ... no further comment as already been bad day my temper on edge enough ...

between the short attention spans and apathy of most people not a damn thing will change ... they will watch the video ... maybe think for a minute... then its back to their own little world ...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

True. Everything else might be bad, but I see nothing wrong with half naked supermodels, except that their not all the way naked.
edit on 25-4-2013 by shelbylcollins because: spelling mistake

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent008
reply to post by pheonix358

Well said! If I may I'm going to quote your words on this thread as well. You make an awesome point.

It is not Capitalism. Capitalism died decades ago throughout the entire world. What we have now is Corporatism. Corporations rule the world. Corporatism is the wolf, hiding in sheep costumes, hiding and trying to make itself seen as Capitalism. See the world for what it is. Throw out what you were taught, it was taught to the current generation by Corporations. Even here on ATS people still go nuts about politics. Politics is a dog and pony show run by Corporations to keep the limelight away from themselves. They do not want the sheep to see reality.

This is where I've arrived at long ago also. Everyone screams death to government and I think it's a fallacy. They've been fooled and remain a fool - blinded. It's not just government. They shouldn't be the target of our ire for the majority of those who work within it. The majority are common people just trying to meet out an existence. Cause if you tear it down, guess what? - The corporate elite - that one percent - will just take it over again. Like hydra - cut off one head and another will move in to take it's place. It will be better for awhile, but then slowly degrade back to the corrupt state we find ourselves in NOW. It always circles around. They hide behind those puppets dancing on the stage. They wield their power with money, technology, materialism, and corrupt good people to go along with horrible decisions. It is so much more convoluted and down right sadistic, than most realize. IMO. I don't know how to change it.

Follow the money?

Cirque

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by shelbylcollins

Ain't young hot super models like 14 years old and on a strict diet of redbull and cigarettes (among other things)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Do you see what I see?

Since I see "Anonymous" as a government psy-op group, then probably not.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Outstanding response Smyleegrl!

I agree.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Do you see what I see?

Since I see "Anonymous" as a government psy-op group, then probably not.

Who knows right?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
What is the intent of the video. Should we use world governments to change the problems of the world, or is it suggesting that government is the problem? Genocide in Africa would require military action. It would require money, and it would require natural and human resources.

Big labor has caused the deepest divide between the classes- whole groups of people delegated to a station with no intention of rising above it. We want to know how we can get more while giving less.

We should not feel guilty for feeding our families, we should feel guilty for politicizing the needs of the meek. We do not want a one world government, but we want economic uniformity. We want to stop cutting down trees to build house- well, just as soon as mine is built. We want equality that is almost as equal as mine, for everyone else. We want the wealthy to pay for our health care, but we also want to take away their wealth. We want everything to be free, and we want to work less- we would also like to punish the greedy ones that want to work more and risk more to earn more.

This is the thought process that has caused so many of the problems, greed. Yet the pot continues to call the kettle black, and cast stones.

There is no utopia. We hand our freedoms over to government and ask for an insurance on our well beings, yet we only become more enslaved.

Personal accountability and righteous actions may be our only salvation- yet we perceive both to be unfair.

..... well, I don't even know what my point is, just that there is no viable solution that all of us are willing to accept- so we will continue this way until we are forced to confront it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join