It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks America.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CSRules
Ok #$$HOLE......I got through about the first page of this post before I had enough of your SH*T!!!! First you don't live here so who we vote in is none of your damn business. If you don't like it, tough #. Personally I like a President you says if you f*ck with us, we'll kill you. My only hope is when we are defending ourselves we drop a few nukes on @$$holes like you!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcgolf

That has to be one of the most ignorant statements I have read. Don't get me wrong, you are not ignorant, just the statement.

While the US has not gone through the strife that many "mature" countries have, please do not think that we haven't gone through our fair share of threats. No matter what party you believe in, we are a primary source of terrorism.

has the US ever had an enemy power less than 3 miles from its borders?
has the US ever had its country blockaded?
thats not the same level of danger. terrorists are nothing like the threat level europe has faced.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crazyhorse

So will we.

so you will remeber you dont like your allies?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Ok #$$HOLE......I got through about the first page of this post before I had enough of your SH*T!!!! First you don't live here so who we vote in is none of your damn business. If you don't like it, tough #. Personally I like a President you says if you f*ck with us, we'll kill you. My only hope is when we are defending ourselves we drop a few nukes on @$$holes like you!!!

hey less with the insults!
really? so our allies country is none of our buisness is it? i have actualy been in the states for a while.
we can "f*ck" with you all we want , with all due respect to the USA you need us a lot more than we need you.
oh i suppose you would love that wouldnt you, hey why dont you visit those two cities you leveled with atoms? then you might discover the horrible power of a nuke.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   

oh i suppose you would love that wouldnt you, hey why dont you visit those two cities you leveled with atoms? then you might discover the horrible power of a nuke.

Actually I think that person take pride in nuking Japan so I dont think those words bite as they should.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kollapse

Actually I think that person take pride in nuking Japan so I dont think those words bite as they should.

you take pride in killing civilians?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Japan tried to surrender weeks before we dropped the bombs on them, also, if you read your history, we duped Japan into attacking us so we could enter the war. Your proud of the nuclear bombs we dropped on them?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   
No, you got my message wrong

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   

so your saying you just like to see people killing japanese?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

In defence of Kollapse, I think he was merely referring to the views of previous poster.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   
The British occupied the colonies prior to the Revolution and they burned nearly the whole of the District of Columbia, including the White House.
www.americanrevwar.homestead.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

In the War of 1812, the British blockaded American ports and impressed Americans into naval service. The Battle of New Orleans was a disasterous defeat for the British, even though it was fought after the war had officially ended.
en.wikipedia.org...

The United States has had a war with Mexico. Remember the Alamo? The Pancho Villa Expedition?
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

The Confederate States of America was invaded by the United States and William T. Sherman did his best to burn down every building and crop in the Georgia.
www.civilwar.com...
www.civilwarhome.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

We fought a war with the hostile Indian tribes on North America.
en.wikipedia.org...

We fought a war in Cuba, the Spanish-American war.
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 04/11/5 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Durden

In defence of Kollapse, I think he was merely referring to the views of previous poster.
in defence i will say the question must be the same.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Thanks Durden

I was dodging the eggs flying there!

Yes, I was refering to the nuke threat poster.

No I dont like to see ANYONE killed

peace

[edit on 5-11-2004 by Kollapse]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Ah ok. Sorry Kollapse. I did misunderstand your post then. I will commit sepacu at dawn!

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   

in defence i will say the question must be the same.

Sure. But to serve an actual purpose, the receiver should be the previous poster.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   

has the US ever had its country blockaded?
thats not the same level of danger. terrorists are nothing like the threat level europe has faced. thats not the same level of danger. terrorists are nothing like the threat level europe has faced.

9/11 seems to ring a bell. While Europe has felt the threat of terrorist far longer than the US has, to claim you are different than us is wrong.

The Revolutionarry War, The Spanish-American War, The War of 1812, etc.

How is this not like the same level of threats that Europe has been under. If you believe this board, we are due for supreme attack.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Bush is a tyrant, and he will be even worse this time.

I didn't vote for him, but it doesn't matter now.

America and the world will pay for this mistake.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Damn.'

If You dont like america - fine!

But if you think that we had the power to change the outcome of that election, then you are ignorant to the truth.

learn reality before you condemn me as an american.

understand the constitution of my country and realize we are all living in an illusion, as americans.

the presidential election is not determined by the people. that is a fact!!!!

dont blame us!!!!!

we are under the influence of propaganda!! we believe in our democracy but we are a republic... we are conditioned to misunderstand our own country.

those that condemn the ignorant are worse than those that they condemn as they are not solving any of the problems for which they are against.

pity us americans, most of us never have the chance to see what is right in front of us. most of us are afraid of death! we are not enlightened and cannot understand that because we have been taught not to analyze our society.

we are to be pitied, not despised

those that want to kill the innocent american people dont understand that we are humans as well and just want to be happy. we are not even truly aware of what damage we do.

Vindictiveness is not virtuous - it is sinful and unwise.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
I think the author of this thread has a valid point here. Bush is going to cause WWIII. He will run this countries economy into the ground financing his war on terror. I can also see why everyone in the world hates us right now. We have chosen to keep a war mongering president in office that threatens the security of every nation with his "Your with us, or your agianst us" stance on foriegn policy. He is billigerant, stubborn, and does not listen to the will of the people. Just over half of the people elected him. Lets see if he will be a good president and take into consideration that the other half of America wants a different style of leadership.

[edit on 11/4/04 by Kidfinger]
I do not think a lot of us (non- Americans) hate you. Not liking your President and his administrations decisions or not agreeing with them is not exactly the same as hating them. I do not hate Bush, why should I, I dont even know him. But I dont like what he does.
What most people outside America are scared of is the fact that he seems to like war and the fact he starts reduicing your freedom and with this the worlds freedom. Patriot act is one of these issues.
We are scared for another worldwar. Why? Because here in Europe we had allready 2, we know what it is like. Yes your people fought also in them but not on your grounds, it werent exactly your cities being destroyed, not your country being destroyed... get it?
The vision that seems to be : If you dont agree well get you!" looks dictatorial. That he has the right to decide what is terrorism and what not, what is good and what not and that he has the right to interfear in every country is wrong.
Being a supernation does not only mean that you have rights. It means also that you should have duties, that you should ahow the world what is good, all these by setting and being an example for the rest of the world. And that is not exactly what is happening now.

USA striving to be so forward and everything, how come you still have this old fashioned, not good working voting system?
I think people who did not go vote are plain stupid. Not only for Americans themselves this election was important, also for the rest of the world. No matter who won.

To the Republicans: Congratulations. But I truely hope our fears here dont become truth. Not agreeing with some things is not necessarely hating you or being terrorists.
To the others: Next time better.
To Americans:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226
Bush is a tyrant, and he will be even worse this time.

I didn't vote for him, but it doesn't matter now.

America and the world will pay for this mistake.

Most of the time, I appreciate ATS. It is statements like this, however, that make we wonder. What mistake will we pay for? Are you so sure in you beliefs that you will move out of the country?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join