It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks America.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The only concrete way is to commit genocide on any culture that would view terrorism as a way of getting what it wants. The problem is defining that line.

I think bush made a mistake with his war on terrorism. He didnt define his mission statement clearly.

Its very difficult to change a culture, which is what we are trying to do by imposing western ideals on them.

Just because we dont agree with their culture, does not mean their culture is wrong or bad. Its different in a way that we cant understand.

I say either put your money where your mouth is by anihilating a whole culture, or leave it be (my preference) because there is no right or wrong. Simply make it impossible for it to happen again, not necessarily through attacking the "evil doers." You cant half ass it by trying to change the culture, which is what both kerry and bush want.

That is why i didnt vote... that and i still retain UK citizenship

[edit on 4-11-2004 by Galvatron]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta

Originally posted by AceOfBase
I think you should change that post.

Almost half the people voted for Kerry so you shouldn't insult them if your problem was the election of Bush.

Traitors Its treason most foul.....I told you guys Vote for me.........

Seriously come on Americans Why can you tell me , why let the man lie , kill, and steal .....and get away with it ....you guys ever heard of accessory after the fact ........hello you guys just killed Iran now, and thats none of our buisness.

Are you going to quit ranting and raving, please try to, at least, make a complete sentence and complete your thought.
You might want to have the doctor up your medication.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Natorman
Thanks for electing that ****.
Now you can understand why the world hates you people.
Your a nation of scared idiots and christian right wing *******.
i know you did not have much of a choise of partys to vote for in your socalled democracy but to vote for Bush you are saying that you don't mind being told lies to go to war.
You Americans dangerous people.

[edit on 4-11-2004 by John bull 1]

I think you're completely wrong and over the next 4 years it's gonna be shown just how stupid you are.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Don't blame me! I voted for the other uncharismatic rich, white guy.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
America has defintely underestimated their leaders' mistakes, once again. Just for the record, I voted against Bush.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

....just how stupid you are.

Cease with the name calling and inuendo's!
This is not sanctioned nor acceptable within ATS and the ATS community.
Please....feel free to read this and comprehend:

2.) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

Please discontinue such negative actions. Thank you.

seekerof

[edit on 4-11-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Please discontinue such negative actions. Thank you.

I'd say "please discontinue this thread"...

I'm sick of the "new" American Divide...It's raping our ability to interact in a civil manner...

[edit on 11/4/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger

What makes you think Bush wants this war to end? He doesnt. It will be a continuing saga that will leave a bad taste in our mouths for years to come. He is lining the pockets of his buddies and Cheny with this war. He will use this war to maintain a grip of terror on the American populace so it is never questioned. Yeah, reeeal good choise for president

Heard this statement a thousand times about a thousand different leaders.
Same BS....different day

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
why is there only two candidates? why doesnt someone make a third party?

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Natorman
Thanks for electing that ****.
Now you can understand why the world hates you people.
Your a nation of scared idiots and christian right wing *******.
i know you did not have much of a choise of partys to vote for in your socalled democracy but to vote for Bush you are saying that you don't mind being told lies to go to war.
You Americans dangerous people.

[edit on 4-11-2004 by John bull 1]

Hmmmmm
wonder if you are including me when you say the world hates Americans?

I have my own mind and dont want to be catorgorised in this way. As you can see from the avitar, i am British, so i have no real gripe with americans voting who they choose.

People will vote for who they want regardless of what they are told. Thats the reason for a democracy. Its the same old adage, "you cant please all of the people all of the time".

Throwing insults around is the cause of conflicts, which will eventually lead to something more serious. I would suggest you keep your ill thought opinions to your self and try and make some remarks that people can respond to without feeling insulted.

I hate no one, but have my opinions about the US elections. I choose to keep them to my self because nothing and no one can change the outcome now.

LEARN TO LIVE AND DEAL WITH IT!

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
While it's probably not permitted to call an individual stupid, it seems (based on a multitude of previously seen examples) to be permitted to call a group of people stupid. k, thx.

Way to be consistent! k, thx.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
why is there only two candidates? why doesn't someone make a third party?

There are other parties. They just don't get to participate in debates, or get any financial backing. So, they get no publicity, and people are too ignorant to even look at them, for the most part. The two dominant parties have done a fine job in keeping their monopoly on gov.

[edit on 4-11-2004 by Damned]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardCore American

Originally posted by Kidfinger

What makes you think Bush wants this war to end? He doesnt. It will be a continuing saga that will leave a bad taste in our mouths for years to come. He is lining the pockets of his buddies and Cheny with this war. He will use this war to maintain a grip of terror on the American populace so it is never questioned. Yeah, reeeal good choise for president

Heard this statement a thousand times about a thousand different leaders.
Same BS....different day

What 1000 leaders have you heard this about? There have only been 2 Bush's in office.
I think you know Im right, and just cant come up with anything better to say to defend your position. IMO, what I said is the truth. I can provide all kinds of links to back up why I believe this to be true.
If you require them, Ill post them, otherwise, REEEAL GOOD CHOICE FOR PRESIDENT

Xon

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I come from norway and did not whantet bush to whin but I doent think is so bad. We will survive
But it is wrong to blame all americans

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yeah, don't blame all of us...just the idiots who voted for Bush.
There's almost half of us who didn't vote for the psychopath, and we're madder than you about it.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
deny ignorance but above all deny selfish little whims like casting a bloody vote for personal gain!

in a pe-911 world maybe go ahead and consider # like land gains etc but nowadays to elect such a blatent arse is just stupidity!!!!!

i realize many people did not vote 4 bush but many did - real sad when you cast your mind back to 911 and take a minute to remember such horrors,not 2 mention all the horror of this fabricated "war on terror"

my heart goes out to anyone who did their bit to NOT vote Bush n Bin
but to anyone who voted for that dumb devil......

you want to be a slave then you are about to be!!
you have played right into the hands of the lowest of the low and are probably bloated up on propoganda!

have fun in a cival war

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Don't blame us. It's not like voting means anything in this country. We the people lost control a long time ago. It's in the hands of specials interests now...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
Don't blame us. It's not like voting means anything in this country. We the people lost control a long time ago. It's in the hands of specials interests now...

It's frustrating isn't it? It's up to us to regain control of our nation, but no one will do anything about it, until it's so obvious that they can no longer deny it anymore!
Even then, many will still deny it.

Now, we're getting attacked, and they tell us why, and people still don't get it!
I think OBL is actually trying to do us a favor, in waking up the American public to what the hell is going on in their own gov.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
You're Welcome!!!

May God Bless You.

May God Bless President Bush.

and

MAY GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
In response to the original post, You are welcome. Not only did I vote for Bush I'm proud to say that I was a part of the largest number of popular votes an America presidential candidate has ever received. Who am I? A middle class guy from a union, lower-middle class family. I worked menial jobs to get myself through college. I'm a long hair, heavy metal musician in the evenings. I party like a rock star and don't go to church.

Typical big business, christian right wing eh? Keep on fooling yourself on the type of person that voted for W.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join