It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Thanks America.

page: 2
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I tell you what, after this elections I will never vote again republican they have been erased from my choices for life.

I will be leaning to democrats or indepedants from now on.




posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I voted for Bush, and I'm damned proud of it.

If you have a problem with that, then you're the problem.



posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
I voted for Bush, and I'm damned proud of it.

If you have a problem with that, then you're the problem.




Yes, I do think that you and your friends consider people that dont agree a problem...
Patriot act....



posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
most of the americans that voted for bush were rich son of a bi*ches
they prob know they would earn more money from bush and his regime






[edit on 4-11-2004 by bodrul]


I live on less than $15,000. a year. I voted for President Bush. I take care of myself.
I would guess that the redline people under $15,000. Take care of themselves.
The blue line people have government help and that is why they need to vote democrat.



posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Good lord folks! How could you expect us to vote any other way? I mean, look at Kerry! Really, seriously, look at that man.

The bigger issue you should be discussing is how could the liberals in this country running such a obvious loser. Anyone with half a brain knew he had NO chance of becoming an American President. It's almost as if the DNC WANTED to throw this election.

(There are many on the conservative side of things that think this is exactly what happen. The theory is that billary wants to be elected againnow if that is true then we have just identified the true power hungry monsters in American politics).


Instead of blaming us rednecks how about looking to the liberal side of the house? THEY fielded the sorry candidates in the first place.

BTW- I find that those who throw the redneck term around generally have no idea how rural American life actually functions and get most of the information from T.V., which has a very strong liberal bias against such rural life. Sad really, because I think most people in the world would be very happy in a typical small American town and find our values / daily lives quite rewarding and rich.



posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   


BTW- I find that those who throw the redneck term around generally have no idea how rural American life actually functions and get most of the information from T.V., which has a very strong liberal bias against such rural life. Sad really, because I think most people in the world would be very happy in a typical small American town and find our values / daily lives quite rewarding and rich.


I did vote for President Bush. And yes...I was proud to live in a "red neck" state. In my state we used to call it the "New Hampshire advantage". Well, it's gone now. We are now an intellectual blue state surrounded by a sea of blue states.



posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Natorman
Thanks for electing that ****.
Now you can understand why the world hates you people.
Your a nation of scared idiots and christian right wing *******.
i know you did not have much of a choise of partys to vote for in your socalled democracy but to vote for Bush you are saying that you don't mind being told lies to go to war.
You Americans dangerous people.

[edit on 4-11-2004 by John bull 1]


Everything you said may be true, but that is what makes us so great. We have the power to do so



posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I think the author of this thread has a valid point here. Bush is going to cause WWIII. He will run this countries economy into the ground financing his war on terror. I can also see why everyone in the world hates us right now. We have chosen to keep a war mongering president in office that threatens the security of every nation with his "Your with us, or your agianst us" stance on foriegn policy. He is billigerant, stubborn, and does not listen to the will of the people. Just over half of the people elected him. Lets see if he will be a good president and take into consideration that the other half of America wants a different style of leadership.

[edit on 11/4/04 by Kidfinger]



posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
I think the author of this thread has a valid point here. Bush is going to cause WWIII. He will run this countries economy into the ground financing his war on terror. I can also see why everyone in the world hates us right now. We have chosen to keep a war mongering president in office that threatens the security of every nation with his "Your with us, or your agianst us" stance on foriegn policy. He is billigerant, stubborn, and does not listen to the will of the people. Just over half of the people en=lected him. Lets see if he will be a good president and take into consideration that the other half of America wants a different style of leadership.


I agree...He is so wonderful! You just have to look at this to know what are his real thoughts about the american people!

static.vidvote.com...



posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kollapse



US foreign policy is an insult on humanity, I got a lot of examples..



Good, because for every bad example you have I probably have 10 good and thank you!

Damn right I voted for bush!!!!! Maybe now this WAR against Islamic Extremism can finally be won and over with so the World can finally live in somewhat peace!



posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Hardcore American,

you said

Maybe now this WAR against Islamic Extremism can finally be won and over with so the World can finally live in somewhat peace!


What makes you think Bush wants this war to end? He doesnt. It will be a continuing saga that will leave a bad taste in our mouths for years to come. He is lining the pockets of his buddies and Cheny with this war. He will use this war to maintain a grip of terror on the American populace so it is never questioned. Yeah, reeeal good choise for president



posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Gee, sorry the country voted for who the majority wanted, not who forign countries wanted.

You need not want or like who was "Freely Elected" here, but get over it.
If you like, perhaps we could go to your country and tell you who will be running your country.
We will make sure it is who America wants-not who you want to run your country.
If you don't like that-thnk good and hard about what you were saying.



posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
most of the americans that voted for bush were rich son of a bi*ches
they prob know they would earn more money from bush and his regime






[edit on 4-11-2004 by bodrul]


Umm, I take exception to that comment. I paid my way through school and worked my way up from the bottom in IT to get to where I am now. The 75-100,000 bracket is no longer considered rich by any means. What do we get more of: taxes. Not all of us take every grey area and exploit it. I know several dems up here making more and exploiting more. Not all repubs are evil, and not all repubs have had easy street handed to them. Take your stats elsewhere with your ignorant generalizations.



posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
If you didn't vote for him, you let him steal it.
Same thing, Sheep I tell you, Sheep.
I don't like Bush or Kerry, when Miss America is on there are 50 choices, yet only two for president. Yah yah Nader and Bawhateverhis nameis. No choices at all.



posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Gee, sorry the country voted for who the majority wanted, not who forign countries wanted.

You need not want or like who was "Freely Elected" here, but get over it.
If you like, perhaps we could go to your country and tell you who will be running your country.
We will make sure it is who America wants-not who you want to run your country.
If you don't like that-thnk good and hard about what you were saying.


Hmmm...isn't that what america does already? That's what you wanted in Iraq no? To control who will lead the country there! And it is already done in many other countries...We just don't hear about it as much...



posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   


Thanks America.


From my own little space in this 'world', allow me to say: Your Welcome.




seekerof

[edit on 4-11-2004 by Seekerof]



posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Just remember one thing before you send your terrorists to kill off the red states; half of us voted for Kerry and half of us would hope you would only hit those with Bush bumper stickers.



posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
"Feel Free To Blame Me

I voted for Bush, and I'm damned proud of it.

If you have a problem with that, then you're the problem. "

Sounds like hitler, if you are a jew, then you are the problem.



posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by titian

Umm, I take exception to that comment. I paid my way through school and worked my way up from the bottom in IT to get to where I am now. The 75-100,000 bracket is no longer considered rich by any means. What do we get more of: taxes. Not all of us take every grey area and exploit it. I know several dems up here making more and exploiting more. Not all repubs are evil, and not all repubs have had easy street handed to them. Take your stats elsewhere with your ignorant generalizations.


as you can clearly see i said most
that means that i wasnt reffering to everyone that gets 75-100.000

next time read before you reply it helps abit



posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I LOVE GEORGE AND HIS ONE FINGER VICTORY SALUTE THIS IS A REAL MAN AND A GOO MAN AT THAT! WE LOVE YOU GEORGE NOW FINISH THE JOB! GO USA USA USA USA



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join