It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction and request on behalf of family of murdered ATS member

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by biowonder

what im saying is

if your having no luck with the police....cant you go over the police

im mean... when the officer has conducted his report.... where does he take it...to a distict attorney general?? i dont know im just asking...

couldnt you give this information to whoever the policeman was going to give it to.

start it yourself
once the info is processed, there will be a court case,

i donr know how your law works... but if im having no luck with the police there should be direct, third party or independant links to a judge....

its a hame that people think it comes down to te decision of a lame officer
its a system, learn it

peace

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by biowonder

Has anything come of the police-artist's sketch of the man asking about Coty, the week (or so) prior to his murder?
Are the police shackled from doing anything until/unless someone (other than the Beavers and his daughter) says they saw him, or heard him...or - whatever...do it?
How old was the daughter when she was handcuffed to the bed (and thus - when she escaped to find refuge with the Beavers)?
Are any of the witnesses in the Beavers' neighborhood willing to testify of the father-in-law's doings...when he approached them with offers of payment for "spying"?
It would seem that the volume of evidence/s, would be enough to, at least, get an action going on "stalking", if nothing else.
Do you know if any "private investigators" have been contacted in these cases...?
Thanks for the longer version!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

yea good one

OP whats stopping progress?
what sort of evidence do you need to get this to court?

maybe we can point you in the right direction

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
i just read that link

it says the case was thrown out, because it was self-defence
what??

so.. he did kill someone

where you have too look.. is here:
murder or manslaughter or self defence
these are the three options

how do you prove it wasnt self defence... a motive

seeing as his build, and stature isnt relevant
you have to prove it

so

your trying to prove he has a history... right

i say... link him to the victim....show the motive....show the threats....then show his history

or.. as i would do

scam his ass and his daughters ass into confessing

i got a number of ways to do so lol ask me if you want one

peace

edit on 4/28/2013 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

If only it was that easy...

It doesn't matter what you think you "know", all that matters is what you can prove in a court of law.

With all the crimes happening every single day in the major cities (and even the rural areas) the police, the D.A.'s, the FBI, everybody in law enforcement has an overwhelming case load. They will only pursue the cases they think they have a shot at getting a conviction on.

Sad but true.

That aside, it takes a long while to build a case good enough for a court contest. Sometimes it can take years to gather the evidence necessary to get a Grand Jury indictment.

Springer...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Not to mention the admissible v non - admissible ... police dotting the I's and crossing their T's -
how expensive is your defence IE; Barrister v Court appointed defence v QC ( not sure if that is relevant in USA )

Legalese games and "points of law" can see these thing drawn out "ad-infinitum".

We can only hope for some decisive and accurate action on the part of the public ( with clear and accurate information ) and Law enforcement ( with fast and decisive follow up )

My best wishes for a speedy resolve.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I live in the area, northwest of Houston, so if anyone needs "boots" on the ground to gather info or pictures of any sort, to help the investigation by friends and family, let me know. No I am not a 'private investigator', just an ATS member that is willing to go to any lengths, like many here, to catch a hideous monster and help bring justice to family and friends.

I remember seeing the story on local news about the woman who was killed in January , while sitting in a hospital room at MD Anderson with my dad, who was fighting leukemia. I remember feeling how absolutely horrible the story was, knowing how wonderful and angelic the personalities and the spirits were of the students who study medicine at MD Anderson, having interacted with SO MANY of them while being there with my dad, wondering if we had ever crossed paths with the young woman who was murdered, wondering what horrible garbage could have done that to her?

I had fallen away from posting on ATS, as my dad's fight for life was becoming more complex, more intense. Sadly, my dad passed away 10 months after the horrific murder in January, and I was just getting back on ATS only to find the article about Coty Beavers' murder, and all the updates given by ATS members. My heart and condolences go out for everyone touched by this, and how our legal system even let it get this far just makes me absolutely sick!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Senseless and tragic

Since last November has there been any more
incidents ? ? It would be odd if there wasn't.

Coty's widow (daughter of Ali Irsan) where is she
now ? in hiding, protective care ? Why haven't we heard
her side of the story ? She endured this whole
ordeal bravely showing that she is is far from being a
wilting violet, has she made any statements of her own ?

Have jilted psycho x-girlfriends been ruled out ?

edit on 30/4/13 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
what a tragedy....glad you made this thread and it is being kept up,,,hope there is some kind of resolution...so senseless..you have our support for sure.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
We've got new information about the murder of Coty Beavers and Gelareh Bagherzadeh on the Facebook community "Coty Beavers Memorial". Please check it out.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

biowonder
We've got new information about the murder of Coty Beavers and Gelareh Bagherzadeh on the Facebook community "Coty Beavers Memorial". Please check it out.

Thanks, biowonder
I do not have access to Facebook... Hopefully someone, here, that does, will give us Facebook-less ones...some insight.
Good luck.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This is as much as I could get from facebook, it's not letting me expand the article to get the rest. I will try later and see if I can do more.

"We have created a petition and request that all friends and supporters of Gelareh Bagherzadeh and Coty Beavers sign and share this information on all social media. Each share and signature will make a difference and help bring their killers to justice.

Please visit wh.gov... to sign the petition.

Call to Action
This letter is a call to action on behalf of the Bagherzadeh and Beavers families of Houston, TX. The families are requesting the immediate processing of evidence related to the murders of Gelareh Bagherzadeh and Coty Beavers in order that charges may be filed against the guilty parties.

On the evening of January 16, 2012, Gelareh Bagherzadeh was shot and killed behind her home in the Galleria area of Houston, TX. The story immediately gained international attention. Cri...
Continue Reading ..."
edit on 9-4-2014 by Wolfie0827 because: Added Quotes to facebook paste.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

(post by allenidaho removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: allenidaho

Gloating is a pretty ugly look....

I think you'll notice that Springer was acting in the legal (and responsible) interests of the website. As your other posts we're removed I'd hazard a guess you were full on pointing the finger and blame at Irsan. If some other perpetrator had been responsible, Irsan may have been able to seek damages for slander from ATS or possibly yourself. Springer was technically acting in your interest as well believe it or not.

Hopefully these latest developments bring some peace to those close to Bagherzadeh.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm glad they have arrested him. My condolences to the family.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I've read and reviewed the Probable cause Affadavit in the Federal case, and I can say this gent is a real piece of work. Unfortunately, I can't post it here, because it was sealed on 21 May by US Magistrates Judge Nancy Johnson. It can of course be found, I just can't post it here on account of the seal.

The man had a LOT of money to be unemployed and "disabled". Multiple sources of income, over and beyond the 4 SSI checks he defrauded the government of every month. A LOT of other assets, too, besides cash. There are tantalizing clues in the affadavit that he may be involved in something much larger and more widespread than the murder of 3 people. It was not pointed out specifically in the affadavit, since the purpose of it was solely to support the federal fraud case, but those clues add up to something more.

I was amused to see at one point that Irsan's "wife" Shmou was referred to as "Shamou", like the killer whale at Sea World. Doubtless it was a misspelling typo, but amusing all the same.

I'd like to be sure that Infinityobserver's wife is safe. The last reference to her that I found was 14 May, this year. Given what can be read between the lines of the affadavit, though, I do hope she's VERY secure at the moment. An entire can of worms has the potential to be blown wide open if people poke at the right places in the story, and if it blows open, it simply wouldn't do to have her flapping in the wind as a target - even though her dad IS in jail at the moment. The danger from that quarter is evidently under wraps now, but that ain't the only quarter that danger can approach from in this instance. It appears there are other folks out there who would not want too much scrutiny of this - "not want" in the sense that they might even try to silence Irsan in his cell if they can, much less free people still on the loose.

I do not believe that Infinityobserver's wife was entirely aware of what pappy may have been involved in beyond the fraud and "hidden enrichments" - but I DO believe that no one gets rich for free, and some of that extra income arose from even more disreputable sources and networks.

Stay safe. Go underground. Call me if you need a Safe House. I've got one I can guaran-damn-tee they won't get through to.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Heres hoping Texas gives him the honorable Death Sentence he's always wanted.

Texas making dreams come true.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Justice has been served.
www.yahoo.com...
www.foxnews.com...
R.I.P. infinite observer

edit on 8/15/2018 by dirtydog because: bad link

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join