It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction and request on behalf of family of murdered ATS member

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I seen the news and know this very hateful man.There is no telling what he has done in past we dont even know of.I am so sorry for your loss and family.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Wow. My sympathies to infiniteobservers family and friends. I hope justice is served.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
My heart felt condolances
RIP Bro
Cody

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by biowonder

I sincerely hope that whomever committed these crimes is caught and brought to justice. The internet and forums such as ATS can be a valuable resource to those who are looking for answers. There are a lot of intelligent people here on ATS,and with any luck, maybe one of them will spot something that had previously gone unnoticed or overlooked. I hope for you that you find the answers and closure you deserve.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I've been on ATS reading posts and articles for years now. But after seeing this I had to create an account. If me, someone who just lurked for a few years, remembers InfinateObserver's handle from multiple threads, i can only imagine he was just as fond of this site as I am. What happened is despicable, and from what I can gather, it seems to me like the father-in-law who did this is benefiting from reverse racism. In other words, a Muslim in america gets charged with something (like the 'self defense' against the other daughters husband) and the courts don't want to look like they are being prejudice so they tend to lean towards innocent. Sometimes it ok to racially profile. I don't mean like the TSA should just search Arabs, but I do mean when they see a white family with 2 kids from the burbs they shouldn't waste their time searching the 7 year old daughter for bombs.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Wow I can't believe how much he contributed to the site... I'm still building up enough courage and looking for.opportunities to make my first real thread... I made.two, but they are not really anything. I mean, if you wanna head on over and give me a star that would be cool but hey its no big deal or anything. I can't fathom what will be missed now and has been missed for over 6 months now... Hey, you know what, not to be a selfish buttwipe, but that actually helps explain why there have not been many cool threads lately. Infiniteobserver, sadly, was not here to make them... I will spend some time looking through his threads. I'm very sorry for your loss, but I'm happy you started an account and now a new chapter can begin. I sure hope they catch the bastard(s) who did this. That's the thread I'm looking forward to seeing...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
My 25 year old twin sister recently passed away. I know the pain and emotions you are going thru. Stay strong, and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nagabonar
Welcome to the 21st century, where the "radical Islamic person" is the public enemy number 1
It's a pity, no?

If only these radical islamists would learn to be adults. Instead they rage and gnash their teeth at those who disagree with them. So infantile.

RIP InfiniteObserver... we were allies.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I use't to know a teacher.
he had herd many stories about Asian children
that are said to have been to molested by some family member.
so the family send them back to India so nothing can be done about it.

they have values that dont respect the people or family.
in days of old England was not much better.
but this is now. a modern age.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshPhilpot

Omg, who are you? Why are you trolling? Your trolling hard core, whats with these one liners? You've been doing this to other threads in different forums, If you can't contribute to the thread then don't post at all. Please stay on topic, thank you.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
R.I.P infiniteobserver

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by biowonder

What a tragic loss of innocent young lives. RIP Coty & Gelareh. This is simply horrifying, such extreme behaviour in the name of religion, it's terrifying what some people are capable of. My deepest sympathies biowonder to you and your family. I hope they catch him/them and put him/them where he/they belong before any more innocent lives are taken away.
I think I speak for all of us here on ATS, if we can help in anyway we are all behind you.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

Please be sure to alert the staff when you see problems, whether spamming off-topic one-liners, trolling or ad hominem attacks.

Granted, it can take a while for us to respond (ATS is a big place), but when it comes to dealing with problems, we do our best to help, and have scary powers.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
This is a tragedy. My thoughts are with his loved ones. InfiniteObserver will be missed.

I wish these crazy radicals would just leave and go back to the Middle East where they can auto-destruct. America is not a country that will ever accept or tolerate these murdering criminals that base their lives on religious archaic nonsense.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The father of his wife sounds pretty bizarre. So, I am wondering how it is possible that the police don't have any leads.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This is a true story about an American girl. Some names have been removed due to legal requirements, but all of the dates and events are factual. The girl came from an Islamic family living in Houston. She met a boy named Cory Beavers while the two were studying medicine at MD Anderson. Cory introduced her to his twin brother, Coty, in December 2009. In November 2011,the girl introduced Cory to a friend of hers named Gelareh. Cory and Gelareh began dating.

Through online chats the girl began to develop feelings for Coty and the two fell in love. However, her father was very unhappy to find out his daughter was dating an American.

All communication from her unexplainably stopped during the summer of 2011. No emails, no text messages, no phone calls. The girl had mysteriously disappeared.

After two long weeks, she showed up late one night on the doorsteps of the Beavers' home. The family learned she'd been locked in her room, handcuffed to a bed the entire time.

She explained to Coty how her father had taken her younger brother back to Jordan in an attempt to punish him for selling drugs. Her brother confessed that he wasn't the only one not abiding by his fathers' rules and told his father how his sister had a boyfriend-an American Christian-and the two had been seeing each other for over a year. The girls father was furious. He called his wife, giving her strict instructions to keep the girl from all forms of communication until he returned from Jordan. The stepmother and older sister took away the girls' phone, laptop, and handcuffed her to the bed. The only time she'd been allowed out of the room had been the day prior to her father's return so she could take a shower. Seizing the only opportunity she had, the girl climbed out a window, escaping with only the clothes on her back, and fled to Coty's house. Standing on the doorstep in the dark, she asked if Coty and his family would help her and take her in. They agreed.

The next few days Coty and the Beavers family were visited multiple times by police. The girls' father had made allegations that his daughter had run away and was being held against her will by the Beavers family. Her father also claimed his daughter had stolen a large sum of money from his house when she'd left. (Why there was a few hundred thousand dollars cash in a home where nobody has a job is still being investigated). When no action was taken by authorities, her father then contacted the university she was attending and reported that the girl had stolen "poisonous substances" from the medical lab to use in a "murder" plot against him. The school checked the lab inventory and found the claim to be false.

Obsessed with some skewed form of vengeance, her father began to patrol the Beavers' neighborhood, going door-to-door and handing out fliers with Coty's picture, offering neighbors one hundred dollar bills to keep him informed on Coty and his daughters' coming and goings.

During the first few weeks the girl lived with the Beavers, she discovered her father had opened numerous credit accounts in her name and incurred over $50,000 in credit card debt. These same credit card accounts were also used by her father to pay for background checks on each of the Beavers family members. The girl turned to the U.S. justice system, seeking a protective order against her father, which was granted. She then provided a copy of the protective order to each of the credit card companies in an effort to restore her credit. A few weeks later she received letters indicating the credit card accounts had been reinstated. When she contacted the credit card companies she discovered her father had forged a power of attorney, and-despite the protective order-the fraudulent accounts were reactivated.

During this time, the Beavers' family experienced numerous counts of vandalism and harassment. Late night phone calls threatening them, the tires on the cars parked in their driveway had all been slashed, and rocks had been thrown through the windows of their house. The Beavers family contacted the police and made the necessary reports, but little was done and the harassment continued.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
While all of this had been occurring, Coty's twin brother, Cory, had started dating Gelareh Bagerzadeh in November 2011. Coty's father-in-law began contacting his daughters classmates in her school program, trying to find out the time and place of her classes. One of the students he called was Gelareh. Refusing to provide him with any information and telling him not to contact her again, the girls father responded by calling her a "stupid Iranian b----" which sparked an argument between the two that quickly escalated. The day Gelareh was murdered, Cory met with detectives from the Houston Police Department. Cory was asked to name his "Top 3 Suspects" and he gave them the name of the girls father, telling them about the murder he was suspected of in 1999 and encouraging them to look at the reports filed and the protective order.

A few weeks after Gelareh's murder, Coty's car was stolen from the driveway of the Beavers' home. On the same day, Cory's car mysteriously overheated. The timing of these events seemed more than mere coincidence. Once again, the family contacted the authorities and filed a report, but no further action as action was taken by police.

The Beavers family continued to receive harassing and bizarre phone calls, including one late night phone call made from the phone of the girl (now Coty's wife) cousin. Without saying a word, he stayed on the line just breathing heavily into the phone. Again the authorities were contacted; this time, however, the police contacted the girls' cousin and warned him against continuing to do this after he stated he accidenly dialed the wrong number. It's important to note that the girl (Coty's wife) did not have this new phone number until after she had left home and obtained a protective order.

Seeking a safer place to live, Coty and his wife moved to an apartment on the other side of Houston-the hope being that putting some distance between themselves and his father-in-law would allow them to live in peace. However, it didn't take long before they were found.

The couple hadn't finished unpacking all of the cardboard boxes before mysterious events began to occurring again. Within the fist month someone had flattened all of tires on the young couples' car. A few weeks later, the car broke down and it was discovered that someone had put sugar in her gas tank-a very deliberate and specific act. Again, another police report was filed and ignored. Coty and his family began to fear the police would not take the situation seriously until someone was dead. One week later Coty's wife returned home from work to find Coty lying face down in a puddle of blood with several gunshots to the head.

While Coty's family is disappointed and discouraged that authorities failed to prevent not only the murder of Coty, but also the murder of Gelareh Bagerzahdeh. Despite complete cooperation and providing authorities with extensive information and contacting authorities and filing all of the necessary reports the murders remain at large. The Beavers family do however have full confidence in the detectives currently investigating Coty's murder case, given the needed resources. It would appear that some items have not yet returned from the crime lab-even though it has been 5 months since Coty was murdered. As would be expected, Coty's widow and the Beavers family are anxious to see results and they hope the authorities are able to move more quickly on this murder case so that the cowards who committed these heinous acts of violence are not allowed to roam free and look for another opportunity to kill again.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join