It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction and request on behalf of family of murdered ATS member

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
"radical Islamic father-in-law"??

What a VERY CONVENIENT TIME for this thread, uh?

Why not in November or December 2012, or January, February or March 2013?

Why only now?

Have you looked around lately? My condolences, of course, to the victims.
edit on 25-4-2013 by TheLongKhan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nerdyclutzyblonde

I wonder, if thats how he bought the property across street from his house useing her credit cards
Big coincidence..Just somthing they should look at...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
If true this father brings disgrace to himself.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Littlefoot
reply to post by nerdyclutzyblonde

I wonder, if thats how he bought the property across street from his house useing her credit cards
Big coincidence..Just somthing they should look at...

one thing is for certain

that woman is not being as honest as she could be... she might think its irrelevant

she lost too many members around her....even though shes a victim
she still wont fully disclose her interactions with her father

thats my guess

i think iv done my duty...

rest in peace.... hopefully the remnants of your humanity will solve this for you
edit on 25-4-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLongKhan

because all will be found out. In time...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

are you talking about me being honest

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Littlefoot

are you talking about me being honest

the victims wife

is that you

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

disablity,welfare and each kid when on disability gets a pretty good percentage. 15 kids+ thats alot of money.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
reply to post by esteay812

I don't understand the boast bit. Whatever, he seems to have acquired long guns not something carried about routinely anyway. Maybe I missed something.

Hmm... I think I can help you understand a little better;

boast -

a possession, attribute, attainment, etc, that is or may be bragged about

Being a gun owner who has never needed to use the weapon for defence is something many people are proud to say....

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

No, I mis quote, sorry..

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I did not know him, in fact never heard of his name, never read any of his comments.

But any day ATS loses a member is a sad day more so in this case.

Rest in Peace. infiniteobserver.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
My condolences to the entire family. It's very saddening to know that a member of this community was murdered because of something normal civilized people take for granted every day in our society. Hopefully wherever you are right now is much greater than this plane of existence.

People who believe in such disgusting barbaric beliefs are nothing more than vile, worthless human garbage, bottom feeders who do not deserve to live among actual human beings, but rather among swine. Hopefully if more light is shed on this case, and more people made aware of what took place, someone will come forward with information.

Anyone who tries to defend such acts DO NOT deserve the privilege of me responding to them.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The father that did this (HE IS BEHIND IT 100%) should be strung by the feet and flogged until there is nothing but bones and pools of blood left!

I believe the father DID this ALL OF THIS no one else!
edit on 25/4/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
My condolences to the entire family. It's very saddening to know that a member of this community was murdered because of something normal civilized people take for granted every day in our society. Hopefully wherever you are right now is much greater than this plane of existence.

People who believe in such disgusting barbaric beliefs are nothing more than vile, worthless human garbage, bottom feeders who do not deserve to live among actual human beings, but rather among swine. Hopefully if more light is shed on this case, and more people made aware of what took place, someone will come forward with information.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

as i said

i dont think that many muslims believe in this
let alone act it out

the muslim community... from what iv witnessed, tend to disown the daughter...not condem themselves to hell

the point is...marrying a member from a foreign race and religion... is not dishonarable... especially if you yourself are the foreigner

also, eloping is a major factor as well...the daughter didnt do this...she was in contact with the father

no significant evidence of an honour killing... the relevant angle is exhausting the link between the suspect and the victim
ie the wife...

would she disclose the interactions with her father?

edit on 25-4-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by biowonder

how did this gelareh become enemies with infiniteobserver's father-in-law?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
image that he was "Islamic"

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
My deepest condolences.

I read three pages and I apologize if this has already been asked. Has the Father (the mutual enemy) been questioned by the police pertaining to one or both of these murders in the OP?

If so can you (will you) obtain the transcript to this interview and present it here in this thread? This may seem like a big request but let me tell you, you have a lot of very smart people's attention in this thread and if I were you I would present every last shred of information I possibly could to be analyzed by this community. There is a potential to crack this wide open.

Also I would like to point out that time should not be wasted in doing this so as not to lose the interest of valuable and potentially helpful allies.

good luck and my deepest sympathies.

-Alien

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Sympathy to infiniteobserver's family.
What a shame.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by biowonder

I thought the name sounded familiar, and checked his profile. Sure enough, I remember reading, if not posting in many of those threads. Whether my response to his posts was as a contributor, more of just a commenter, supporting or opposing the views presented, i'm not entirely certain, and ahavent yet de ided whether to revisit. I don't want the possibility of reading and thinking, "oh, *this guy*" in response to not liming his posts/opinions. Although, I would hope that wouldn't color my mindset that a human being, and part of a community (ats) I belong to had been killed.

So for now, I will avoid following up on his threads and just say that I will be revisiting this, hoping someone is leading the way with some effort I may be able to contribute to - if only in small ways - to solve this and bring the responsible person(s) to justice.

God bless them both.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Mystery surrounding the death of a conspiracist? It's alarming. I've had a few conversations with this guy and tho naïve, seemed informed.

It troubles me. It is closer to home than I care to express.

Safe journey, friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join