It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction and request on behalf of family of murdered ATS member

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Rest in Peace InfiniteObserver

Found this as one of his posts regarding mercy killings:

"It's not the same thing. I'm not either one, but I do have a brain. One act is sanctioned and encouraged by the community/religion and the other is not.

It appears the mother was also killed a short time later."
www.guardian.co.uk...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

eerie

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I felt sad when I was reading his post knowing that he's dead its really sad

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by biowonder

I am very sorry to hear about the loss of a fellow ATS member...

But blame Iran

ETA:

As for the lady who was previously murdered...

A large portion of ATS regularly speaks out about Iran, so do many politicians, and we don't see them getting murdered by the Iranians. This lady would be the least of Iran's concerns.

The claims that Iran may have been involved are most likely nothing but horrible propaganda.
edit on 4/25/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Maybe I read something wrong here...but from what I understand, Biowonder never blamed Iran, but rather, a crazy father. What I read was that a news article she links to raised suspicions that some believed it was because of her anti-Iranian outspokenness, but Biowonder said that the family doesn't believe that at all, but that it was the father who killed both of them, or had them killed...

I only brought up Iran because he mentioned that Iranian invovlement was suspected in the murder of Gelareh, it was not in reference to the recently deceased ATS member. Perhaps I could have worded it better as it seems I may have confused people...my bad.
edit on 4/25/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Rest in peace infiniteobserver...

Maybe Islam could add that killing in the name of justice against God's religion is the devil's work because to punish sins by death is a right that only God has.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

Is Ali, in Jail now for this horrible crime that has been committed ?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Also not to be stereotypical but had the suspect been asking people in the neighborhood:

"Vheer is Cordty and vheer toes he liev?"

Possible mis-communication due to poor english?

Maybe he got the wrong brother because everyone misunderstood him.
If in fact he did it...

edit on 4/25/2013 by Majic because: name removed.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
My condolences and prayers go out to the friends and family. I hope the murderers are brought to justice.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Is, Ali in Jail has he been arrested for this ?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
RIP, infiniteobserver.

For that is how I knew you, and also through your avatar. We may not have seen each other in real life, but I felt I knew you by your thoughts and your views which you shared to all of us in this site.

You're sorely missed.

-headb

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It is profoundly disturbing that a member of our community could die in such a violent manner. To think that an ATS member just like any of us - someone with opinions, interests, hobbies, and questions that will now never be answered - is now dead under such circumstances really gives me pause, as I feel it should everyone on this site. I know anything can happen to anyone, but this is surreal and worth some serious reflection in my opinion.

I sincerely hope the perpetrator(s) is/are found and prevented from harming anyone else. I hope anyone who knew and loved him is not suffering grief in solitude.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Here is a quote from him in a thread from 2011.

It is a responsibility placed on the members of the faith to speak out against injustices committed in the name of their religion. This has never been the case with Islam. Just because other religions have done X doesn't justify the murder of innocents today. I'm married to a Muslim, we have had to go out of our way to hide from her family.

Very sad.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

S&F for bringing this to our attention. I did not know him, but sincere condolences to his family.

Probably another insane "honor" killing. Just tragic for his daughters, the men they loved, and everyone who loved these people.

I realize "honor" killings are not limited to Muslims, but Muslims seem to be involved more often than not.

Geraldo Rivera (a Puerto Rican Jew) mentioned that you can find "honor" killings among the Spanish (Hispanics), but Geraldo did not mention why. Muslim Moors occupied Spain for something like eight centuries (about 800 years), and "honor" killings are probably a remnant of their occupation.

Let's see how long it takes the suspect to flee the US.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
RIP.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
Here is a quote from him in a thread from 2011.

It is a responsibility placed on the members of the faith to speak out against injustices committed in the name of their religion. This has never been the case with Islam. Just because other religions have done X doesn't justify the murder of innocents today. I'm married to a Muslim, we have had to go out of our way to hide from her family.

Very sad.

And the reason members of the faith (Muslims) do NOT speak out against the injustices committed in the name of their religion (Islam)?

Because they would have to speak out against Muhammad and his Quran. Except it's against the law in Islamic countries to criticize Muhammad and his Quran. Those Muslims living in non-Islamic countries are afraid to speak out because they would be shunned by their Islamic community, at the very least, if not suffer beatings & death threats from other Muslims.

Just think: over 1.3 billion Muslims live in that "prison of fear" called Islam. Tragic.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

No, He talked good english. and was not confused. maybe only thing he was confused on was twins...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Not to take this off topic but it further backs up what Coty(InfinateObserver) said, the moderate Muslims who would never commit acts of terror or honor killings, are trapped, if they condemn and try and peacefully oppose the radicals then they themselves become targets, and because they are non-violent in nature they will lose every time, it's a serious catch 22 for them. Then non-Muslims condemn them for not speaking out against their own.
They can't win no matter what they do.

edit on 25-4-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

I inderstand, what you are saying about mercy killings
But, This man is just meen... I know for a fact. I have encountered him several times.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
WOW...... I am sorry to hear about a fellow member getting murdered. give my condolences to the family. I guess his fears were legit.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Littlefoot
...This man...I have encountered...several times.

Small world.
I won't ask for specifics... Just - wow - small world!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join