It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Sis: Obama Admin Can Pick Which Laws to Enforce

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
www.breitbart.com... n-more-authority

I never would have guessed! The Prez and the Chief Law Enforcement Officer Says they don't have to enforce laws! But of course we end up in jail if we ignore laws! Guess that is the rational for ignoring the Constitution.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magister
www.breitbart.com... n-more-authority

I never would have guessed! The Prez and the Chief Law Enforcement Officer Says they don't have to enforce laws! But of course we end up in jail if we ignore laws! Guess that is the rational for ignoring the Constitution.

Does that surprise you?

"shall not be infringed" seems to get ignored a lot.

Along with border control laws etc..

They have been ignoring laws for years, and getting more and more bad about it, up to and including ignoring civil rights.

Next they will say that we have no rights at all except those they say we can have, when we have them.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I don't know why, but in my lifetime I think I will see the resistance to draconian laws.

Every great empire in history has fallen. It would be arrogant to deny history as it has a pretty good track record.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
But you had no problem when Bush did this?
hypocrites

I'm sick of the partisan stupidity pervading this forum. You base your opinions based solely on your hate of a single man.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
hypocrites

i'm pretty sure the vast majority of ATS hated everything he ever said and did.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Your link got 404'd - at least that's what I got on my browser...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

hypocrites

I'm sick of the partisan stupidity pervading this forum. You base your opinions based solely on your hate of a single man.

Not one person as of your post has even mentioned your hero barrack, or any parties views or stances on any subject, nor have they claimed that any president was any better.

I believe all replies have been about the .gov in general, overall, spanning more than one president.

I think you are projecting your own personal biases and party politics onto others, just like most of your posts, while acting like your not being biased.

Try to deny your ignorance please, your making it too obvious, we can all see it, even with our eyes closed.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

hypocrites

He had a chance to be better than Bush.

He chose to be far worse.

And Yes I realize he's not in control just as Bush wasn't but he is the one who chose to allow himself to be the puppet he is. He knew ahead of time that he was groomed to be the final nail in the coffin and to set the stage for an American Dictatorship.

We all have choices.

Peace

edit on 25-4-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

Sorry, I guess the address is to long for ATS. There is part of the address outside of the link. You could try to go to the site homepage.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

hypocrites

Actually, almost all the modern Prezs have been puppets! The ones who tried to cut the puppeteer's strings, something bad happened to them!

new topics

top topics

join