It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A prayer for Timithoy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I was urged by my heart to ask any who believe to say a prayer for Timothy, Micheal and all the other Saints and Angels that seek redemption for the believers. I am sure that much can be done if we have faith and continue to seek his kingdom. Thank you in advance GOD is great!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Flag from liehunkie.

Can you elaborate a little more?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
Flag from liehunkie.

Can you elaborate a little more?

So... why exactly did you flag the thread?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

because Timothy has been lost and silent among us and Micheal has many flocks and soon if GOD allows it we will be redeemed with a second chance. Jesus loves us and has done another unselfish great favor that will soon be known. I don't think i'm allowed to say much more yet but i promise you that when we pray they are listening. Keep the faith and this year we will walk with Jesus.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

And what will God do about the 50 dead and more than 300 wounded on april 15th alone in Iraq because of car bombings and IEDs?

Will you pray for them too?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Many of them will be born into the new kingdom and many will turn to Jesus when they learn the truth soon. GOD has a national muslim figure that has turned from false teachings and he will lead many to Jesus this year. No i will not reveal who it is yet.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

I asked if you will pray for them too.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Will do.

I kinda got caught up in my own thoughts when i replied to you.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Many of them will be born into the new kingdom and many will turn to Jesus when they learn the truth soon. GOD has a national muslim figure that has turned from false teachings and he will lead many to Jesus this year. No i will not reveal who it is yet.

And why do they have to be born into a new kingdom not of their own making (thoughtform) you mean another form of oh dictatorship? Lets posit this; a group of Muslims find themselves lost in a desert, come upon an oasis and who is there to save them, not Mohammed, but Jesus. Will they turn away from sustainance (Christian) in leiu of finding what could be another oasis (Hebraic), (Shinto), (Buddism), (Toaism), (Hinduism), (Confusionism) to go thursty in the desert? Of COURSE THEY WOULD because they are fundimentalist extremists and lack compassion for the human conditition. The foremost being they do not regard the human vessel as one containing God. They hate THEMSELVES for some reason and so being are sociopathic suicidal THOUGHT bombs; children literally acting out "well I will show you". Show us what? Cowardliness in its best/worst format.
edit on 25-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join