It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were There Three Bombers in Boston?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken
reply to post by Cabalis

But I thought it was from the police force in the front?

I gave you that plausibility.

I'm not quite sure which post you're referring to with this comment.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

Okay, look at the photo. There is light coming in from the right of the frame. You know, where the police are with their cars? They are shining bright lights on the subjects with their headlights and their flood lights. That is enough of a light source to cause a shadow from the open drivers side SUV door.

My apologies paraphrased you wrong.

Flood lights?

I see head lights from two(2) vehicles.

Or did they turn them off when the suspect(s) approached them?
edit on 26-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Isnt it possible that the "dark spots" are just dark spots from patched pot holes, or pot holes? Isnt that the most logical thing? Or just shadows? after zooming in I dont see any airbrushing, or strange pixels

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

A shadow is an area where direct light from a light source cannot reach due to obstruction by an object.

It occupies all of the space behind an opaque object with light in front of it. The cross section of a shadow is a two-dimensional silhouette, or reverse projection of the object blocking the light.

The sun causes many objects to have shadows and at certain times of the day, when the sun is at certain heights, the lengths of shadows change.

Okay go ahead, use evidence to disclaim the evidence I have presented without resulting to insults to discredit any theories/results/conclusions.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Yeah, most police cars have flood lights on the drivers side, they are more powerful and the light penetrates further than headlights. As for the two cars with their lights on in the background of the picture, their light is further away which makes the shadow they cast both weaker and shorter compared to the streetlight which is brighter and closer to the SUV.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Original

Close up

Notice the black line that extends from the pavement on to the curb and grass.

Notice the front end of the vehicle as well as the reflective light that is gone from the side panel,, why?

Notice how the reflection is back on the side panel in front of the driver side?

Do you see anything wrong with these photos?

They had to take the front end off because the hit something along the way.

evidence you say?

front bumper beside and to the back of the Honda

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Original

Close up

Notice the front end of the vehicle as well as the reflective light that is gone from the side panel,, why?

Notice how the reflection is back on the side panel in front of the driver side?
evidence you say?

There are multiple light sources of varying strength and distance from the subject. This is going to create a lot of overlapping shadows. As for the tail lights of the Honda not appearing in the one photo, it appears as if the photo is taken at a different angle which would change how the lights reflect off of the door.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Original

Close up

evidence you say?

There are multiple light sources of varying strength and distance from the subject. This is going to create a lot of overlapping shadows. As for the tail lights of the Honda not appearing in the one photo, it appears as if the photo is taken at a different angle which would change how the lights reflect off of the door.

I see the dark line you're talking about now. That's the suspect's shadows being cast by the headlights of the SUV.
edit on 4/26/2013 by Cabalis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
My point still remains that there is absolutely nothing to gain by shopping these photos. If they did shop these photos and that's a BIG if, what do you think they shopped out??

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

What subject?

Im not referring to the tail lights from the Honda. Im referring to the "white light" between the head light on the SUV and the driver side door. Depicted in photo: Original, close up and 5th photo but NOT depicted in the photos with the red circle. That reflection is gone.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

What subject?

Im not referring to the tail lights from the Honda. Im referring to the "white light" between the head light on the SUV and the driver side door. Depicted in photo: Original, close up and 5th photo but NOT depicted in the photos with the red circle. That reflection is gone.

No, it's there in every photo except the last one it just moves. I'm betting it's probably the light from a helicopter overhead.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

so what is this helicopter doing there then?

Because if you are going to say tracking them, then when suspect two(2) took off in the SUV, which he evaded the police for 20 hours after this, should the helicopter not have followed with it's flood lights?

And thermal imaging so that the suspect could not escape on foot?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Cabalis

so what is this helicopter doing there then?

Because if you are going to say tracking them, then when suspect two(2) took off in the SUV, which he evaded the police for 20 hours after this, should the helicopter not have followed with it's flood lights?

And thermal imaging so that the suspect could not escape on foot?

Have you actually kept up with any of this? Thermal imaging on a helicopter is how they found the suspect in the boat. I'm not sure the reflection is the light from a helicopter, I'm just assuming it is since the reflection moves on the hood of the SUV.

I don't think these photos were taken from a helicopter mind you, they are obviously taken from different heights and angles. Some are too low to the street to be from a helicopter and in one you can almost see the out of focus blur from a window frame.
edit on 4/26/2013 by Cabalis because: another observation

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I see the dark line you're talking about now. That's the suspect's shadows being cast by the headlights of the SUV.

the black line I am referring to runs in the opposite direction from the shadow being cast by the suspect in front of the SUV.

The black line runs from the asphalt to the curb up on the grass towards the house.

The suspects shadow or lack there of that you may be referring to runs towards the tree.

edit on 26-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: wording

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

Sir,

I have been. That is why I am here. Remember he evaded capture after this incident for TWENTY(20) hours.

Thermal imaging was NOT, NOT, how he was captured, the owner of the house noticed blood on his boat and notified the proper authorities.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Like I said earlier. Multiple light sources = multiple shadows and highlights. I can't even begin to count how many light sources are in these screen grabs.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Cabalis

Sir,

I have been. That is why I am here. Remember he evaded capture after this incident for TWENTY(20) hours.

Thermal imaging was NOT, NOT, how he was captured, the owner of the house noticed blood on his boat and notified the proper authorities.

Yes he evaded capture for quite a while. I'm guessing he was really good at hide and seek when he was little.

Yes, the owner noticed something amiss with his boat and called it in. The helicopter then used infrared to verify that there was someone in the boat. So yes, it was a PART of how he was captured.

It still makes no sense why we are arguing over light sources and shadows. There is very little reason for them to bother photoshopping something like that in...
edit on 4/26/2013 by Cabalis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

Then do it.

Otherwise you are just being dismissive.

and choosing to ignore the information being presented for you.

You keep telling me to do my research/homework.

I am presenting to you my research.

The only thing you have used to discredit my theories/evidence is your opinion.

What is your opinion based on?

The belief that the government is not corrupt (prove that) with this Zionist/NWO Agenda.

Ill refer you to the Speech George Bush Sr. gave on September 11 1991 and the NWO.

Its your choice to believe in this or not, I am trying to disprove the Lies they are spoon feeding you.

The Truth Lies in Transparency.

They need to base their Lies on some form of Truth in order for you to believe what they want you to.

There are many holes in the Boston Bombing Story, these photos prove just that.

edit on 26-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: Im sorry there as no pun intended to my last sentence.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

How do you explain these photos which clearly show the blast site, the two pot holes, and everything else?
edit on 26-4-2013 by Ender58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Cabalis

Then do it.
Otherwise you are just being dismissive.
and choosing to ignore the information being presented for you.
You keep telling me to do my research/homework.
I am presenting to you my research.
The only thing you have used to discredit my theories/evidence is your opinion.
What is your opinion based on?

edit on 26-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: Im sorry there as no pun intended to my last sentence.

I have done it. I've explained it to you multiple times. It's not my fault you don't understand it or decide to not see what is clearly in front of you.

I'm not sure whether you're being intentionally obtuse or you're just a troll. I have a feeling it's a bit of both. The truth is I have far more evidence than you do. All you have are pictures and your opinion that they are photoshopped when they clearly are not. Anyone with common sense and even a cursory knowledge of shadows, reflections and light sources can easily dismiss your wild claims. Being an artist/graphic designer I have knowledge of multiple light sources, shadows and reflections.

Again, you have no research other than photos and your opinion that you think they are shopped because the shadows look funny. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but that's not research.

Here's another link to a game using sun, light and shadows. Perhaps it will help you better understand how shadows work. Shadows - The Game.

I've tried to patiently discuss this with you but I'm done now.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join