It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were There Three Bombers in Boston?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
hi, a friend of mine sent a link to me a few days back ..at the very least its worth a read..

my apologies if its already been posted ,haven't been on ATS for a week or so

imgur.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken
reply to post by Cabalis

Here is how I am going to disprove your double reflection theory.

First, let it be known that I do not have a PHD in math, science or and other relating field.

What I offer is my opinion and my opinion alone, based on logic.

The sun is a source of light, like the head lights of the SUV.

The reflective surface of the moon only reflects the light of the sun and is not as strong as the source.

Like the reflective surface of the car(moon) to the head lights(sun)

In order for there to be a shadow cast backwards, or behind the source(headlights) the light must be equal to if not greater than to penetrate one original light source(headlights)

Just like the moon only reflects the sun’s light the car is only reflecting the SUV’s light and presumably cannot cast a backwards shadow.

Hopefully I did not have one too many “pops” for my logic to be sick.

edit on 25-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

As well the angle of the Honda is not direct at the SUV. It is parked on a angle
edit on 25-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: spelling and related observation

Okay, look at the photo. There is light coming in from the right of the frame. You know, where the police are with their cars? They are shining bright lights on the subjects with their headlights and their flood lights. That is enough of a light source to cause a shadow from the open drivers side SUV door.

Besides I ask again, what are you trying to prove by saying they photoshopped this shadow in??
edit on 4/26/2013 by Cabalis because: just because

edit on 4/26/2013 by Cabalis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ender58
reply to post by ipsedixit

After looking at your profile I see that this is your 3rd Boston bombing thread...
After reading through your previous threads I see that you aren't willing to look at the prospectives of other members and you are on a witch hunt to crucify the FBI, BPD, American government, and the JTTF. You seem to be throwing away very clear and obvious evidence. People like you are the reason why convicted murderers go free, because they can find a spot in any story to twist completely out of context until it suits their own agenda. Your agenda seems to be well known on ATS and nothing else. It's sad that you aren't ever willing to look at others opinions unless it suits you.

I came to this thread with an open mind about seeing something interesting. I have just been frustrated by your arrogance. Have a great Friday in Canada

I'd have to agree with you. OP is unwilling to even entertain any other valid view besides his own and he continues to suck other people in. Even going so far as to make the comment that someone who does agree with his view is "an adult". So what does that make the rest of us that disagree, children?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

The "fake blood" is most definitely a workout drink. You know there was a marathon happening, and people were drinking gatorade, BCAA, NO and other supplements throughout the entire day. That stuff also congeals and makes a mess.

The fake limbs and gashes are not fake in the lease bit. That "prosthetic leg straps" thats pointed out in your link posted are in fact straps tied tightly around the leg to staunch the flow of blood so people dont bleed to death. The fact that people are being wheeled to the ambulances is because they are trying to get everyone out as quickly as possible

The naked man is Tamerlan? Really? and Crime immediately stopped in Boston after the attacks. He could have done something wrong and got caught immediately, or he was just falsely identified because he was of a similar height and complexion. Do you guys ever get tired of drinking the conspiracy juice.

I think their is a conspiracy to create conspiracies at ATS. Now back to the aliens please.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

Like this?

Where the hood (bonnet) of the car is blocking these head lights.

Remember, the suspects are shooting behind the SUV and not in both directions as if they were surrounded.

Notice how the shape made from the headlights on the ground are different in the next two(2) frames. As well the black box line disappears in the first photo the extends from the pavement up the curb and on the grass on the second frame

As if it was made to blend into the original crack in the road.

The rear door is open in the Honda which would stop any light that is being shined in front of the door while a shadow would be behind the door toooooo.

If cars were in front of the Honda.

in this frame as well the front of the car is blocking any oncoming light.

There s a shadow behind the trunk of the car that you can faintly see from lights in front of the car, that is not there in the photos where the suspects are in but is in the FIRST photo with the police and the Honda and No SUV
edit on 26-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: wording

edit on 26-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Because if these cars are what is making the door on the SUV have a shadow, then why is there not one while the SUV is driving in there direction?

Ata fair distance away. Trying to overpower multiple street lights

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
So before you rebut with "then the shadow is from the street lamp"

the Lamps are on the other side of the street from the vehicles and would cast a shadow in the opposite direction, not in a forwardly direction.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Besides I ask again, what are you trying to prove by saying they photoshopped this shadow in??

Phase three(3) is trying to be completed

Phase three(3)?

freemasonry.bc.caCarr claimed the following was excerpted from a letter to Giusseppe Mazzini from Albert Pike, dated August 15, 1871:

William Guy Carr writes:
"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion...We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."3

edit on 26-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: spelling

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

I'd like you to take a good look at the first photo you posted on page six. Notice behind the Honda there is no hard shadow like in the first picture of this post. This leads me to believe this photo was taken after the police moved in and surrounded the suspects. Because clearly that harsh shadow was not being cast in the first photo on page six.

Also if you'll take note the suspects are hiding behind the SUV in the first pic on page six and shooting towards the right of the frame. Do you really think the police aren't going to surround the suspects ?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

HISTORY in the making and EXTREMELY SYMBOLIC

September 11 1991.
edit on 26-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

So the shadow (you say shadow I say crappy asphalt) in front of the SUV is somehow the cause of WW3 and the Zionist versus the Islams?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ender58

hahahahaha. Yes in order to push their agenda, they need to start a war and destroy Islam and Christianty and atheism, All Spawned from Abraham. The first Jew. I am not Anti-Semitic I am Anti-Zionist. There is a difference. Know that.

This was accomplished with 9/11 and the war on terror.

Which has been focused on Islam for the past 11 years.

George bush sr spoke of a New World Order. ten years before his son, implemented this war on Terror (Islam).

The wheels were set in motion for this event Years, Decades, Centuries, ago.

This is hard to comprehend that these "elite" have been Manipulating the masses for the same amount of Time.

That is where "they" expect to move/sway anyone who is confronted with this information to conclude it as a façade/conspiracy.

The evidence is there, right in front of your face.

These "elite" have to base their LIES on truth in order for you to believe what they are spoon feeding you.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

America was, and remains to be, a place free of religious persecution. I dont know what cool-aid you are drinking, but it frightens me to think that our neighbors to the north can think in such a way.

Yes, we are at war with radical islamists that actively try to persecute us for our religious and cultural standpoints; they come to this country (and yours) make bombs, hijack planes, attempt to derail trains, and try to kill innocent people that have not hurt or offended them in anyway. Their is a complete lack of logic in their beliefs; especially when the non-radicals are of the nicest and most caring people on the planet. They have, and continue to, basterdize the Quarn into promoting jihad on democracy and anyone that isn't like themselves. This is similar to the Holocaust and Hitler in many regards.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Just. Wow. You seriously get all of this from the erroneous belief that they photoshopped in what is actually a normal shadow? Wow.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

Oh I'm sorry. I forgot the part where you explained your theory in that they were surrounded at the Time of the shoot out. Which means there would have been gun fire in both directions.

If they were surrounded, you then need to prove how they or suspect two(2) escaped and not pursued by the alleged police force that is supposed to be in front of the Honda.

Not only that but how there are two(2) vehicles that ended up in Watertown when the police stated they hijacked the SUV by MIT campus and during the pursuit, explosives were thrown from the vehicle, and gun fire?

But then I'm just digressing from the facts or evidence.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ender58

So your logic then is a good idea can become corrupted?

I like grape, nestea, pink and regular lemonade, apple juice and raspberry, in case you were wondering
edit on 26-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: clarification

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

So before you rebut with "then the shadow is from the street lamp"

the Lamps are on the other side of the street from the vehicles and would cast a shadow in the opposite direction, not in a forwardly direction.

Exactly. The lights are the opposite side of the street, behind and to the left of the SUV. This causes a shadow to be cast forward and to the right.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Cabalis

Oh I'm sorry. I forgot the part where you explained your theory in that they were surrounded at the Time of the shoot out. Which means there would have been gun fire in both directions.

If they were surrounded, you then need to prove how they or suspect two(2) escaped and not pursued by the alleged police force that is supposed to be in front of the Honda.

Not only that but how there are two(2) vehicles that ended up in Watertown when the police stated they hijacked the SUV by MIT campus and during the pursuit, explosives were thrown from the vehicle, and gun fire?

But then I'm just digressing from the facts or evidence.

If you do some research you will find that the younger brother jumped in one of the vehicles and went through the roadblock. He did this while the police were distracted by his brother coming at them down the street firing. Reports differ on whether or not the younger brother ran over his sibling, but some people state that is what happened.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

But I thought it was from the police force in the front?

I gave you that plausibility.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Here's a wiki on how shadows work if you care to read up on it.

Shadows

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join