It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were There Three Bombers in Boston?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

I just took a closer look at the picture of the bag on the ground and the one he was carrying. If you blow them up and look closely, they look like the same bag but the one on the ground looks like the pocket is open and that is why that it appears black or darker in that spot. I could be wrong but they look very very similar. If I knew how to put pictures on here I would show you.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rowdyrich

I see what you are saying but I don't agree. In the crowd photo the logo of the bag is clearly visible against a dark backround. If what you are saying is true, the logo must be printed on the inside of a pocket or on the interior of the bag.

That may very well be the bag that blew up in that spot but I don't think it was Dzhokhar's bag. The strap of his bag can be seen on his shoulder in the David Green photo. A lot of people don't want to see it but it is there.

I think it is going to take people some time to realize that the scenario in the OP is the one that makes most sense.

edit on 24-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I haven't seen this picture you're talking about and I'm not saying that anyone is wrong. I just want to help each other out and hopefully find the truth of it all. That was the first time I actually blew the pictures up to get a closer look at that was the first thing I noticed.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Fair enough.

In the OP of this thread there is an excerpt from the photo that David Green took showing a lot of people running away from the scene of the bombing. I cut out the section showing Dzhokhar and highlighted two light colored stripes at his right shoulder which must be part of his backpack strap. If you look at all the screen grabs from the video in that post you will realize what I am saying.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

That's exactly what I see too, an open pocket. It also looks like it's open while he's carrying it, see "strap1" pic in the OP and tell me if it looks open there too. It does to me, but it's just odd to be walking around with it unzipped so I'm not sure if it really is open or not.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by IamMe14

The pocket in the bag in the crowd may be open. It looks open, but the part where the logo or manufacturer's name is printed is still dark, or black, while the same part of Dzhokar's bag is white or light silver.

Looking again at the screen grabs in the OP, I think Dzhokhar is actually carrying two bags, the white backpack and another bag like small brief case with a strap carried forward of the backpack, more under his arm. The black and white stripe of the backpack is actually two straps, a dark one over a white backpack strap. I still think he had both bags with him when he left the scene.

edit on 25-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by IamMe14

I don't even understand that picture at all. How are we even seeing the bag at all thru
the two women's legs ? Who are obviously leaning against the fence and in front of the bag ?
edit on 25-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I think you are trying to see this how you want to.see it I looked at it at 400times soon on an 40inHD monitor, and he only has one backpack, and he doesn't have it in the last picture.

Also, why is his entire deminor different then anyone else around him? How do you explain that? People are panicking and running around yet he is just buttoning his jacket.

Their were only two bombs on the scene that day, and 2 detonations made by the bomb squad on suspicious packages. More conclusive evidence will be released during the trial, but for now it stays locked up like in other open cases.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
[
When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I noticed also, that it looked to me, like he was still carrying the bag in the pic after the explosion.

I never mentioned it before because I did not want to see or respond to all the B.S. remarks
that would come after posting my observation.

Now that you have proposed the possibility, I will say I totally agree that he seems to still be carrying
the same bag as seen in other pics of him.

Was he a decoy, incase the brother was spotted leaving his pack,or for someone else ?
Did he change his mind ?

edit on 25-4-2013 by azureskys because: added more

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by IamMe14

I don't see it open while he's carrying it, only when it is on the ground. In that area of the bag when he is carrying it is bright and when it is on the ground it is dark. Maybe that is how he set it down, acting like he was looking for something and then just walked away.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

It's seriously hard to tell if he had that bag when he left or not. I have looked a bunch of times and there is no clear evidence that he has it still. Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see it.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

There is video Of him placing the bag? Why doesn't anyone understand this?

The inky third person that is possible is someone named misha an Armenian, who is believed to have radicalized them. The only conspiracy here is that Misha planned the thing and the brothers carried it out.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Look at the screen grabs in the OP. The very first picture top left. Look at the way the black stripe in the middle of the strap runs off the right edge of the strap. It is going to the other bag which is forward of the backpack. The second bag is not a backpack. It is something smaller and is not a soft bag like a backpack. It is a stiff rectangular bag of some sort with a flap over the top, like a style of briefcase but smaller in size from a regular briefcase.

You can see it clearly from the front in one of the other screen shots. There is no doubt it is there. Look at screen shot labelled "Strap 3". You can see it clearly.

(This whole thread is like Columbus posting to Montezuma, insisting over and over, "It's a boat. It's a boat. It's not a big bird.")
edit on 25-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I do not see the bag.
What I see is the same "shoulder lean" " jacket pull" and
"indentation from strap" as seen in other photos.
Keep in mind that I was allready of this opinion before I read this thread.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamMe14
He appears to be moving somewhat quickly in that pic, it would be harder to one strap a backpack at that point. That black highlighted portion can eaaily be his clothing, I don't think he has a backpack on there.

Plus, there's the pic (the one that shows the 8yr old boy by the railing) where you can see white cap brother and his backpack is already on the ground... And it looks exactly like his silver/white colored bag. So either he's walking by and someone else placed an identical bag on the ground, or he left his bag there and walked away bagless. My vote is for the latter, it just makes the most logical sense.
edit on 24-4-2013 by IamMe14 because: (no reason given)

I had looked at a blogger's page last night --willyloman.wordpress.com... - and would like to bring some of their points into this discussion.
If you would look at the forth and fifth pictures on this page, you will see that it could not have been the backpack in question which exploded here. Had he simply dropped his pack, it would have been behind all these people and the blast would have pushed them and the rail into the street. That is not the direction in which the blast moved. It was from the front of them toward the buildings. The same direction which you would expect if the package next to the mailbox had a bomb in it.
I am not making a call as to who had the bomb or who placed it where it was. I am simply pointing out the less likelyhood of the bomb being dropped behind the crowd and someone walking away.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This is a problem of "professional deformation". To a trained eye, the second bag jumps out of the pictures.

Obviously, there are no security guards with "loss prevention" experience in this thread. Everything in this thread is based on over 25 years spent in the Rule Enforcement Community. I am absolutely certain of what I am saying. He had two bags and he left the scene with both of them.

There must have been a third bomber. I am certain of it.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ender58

Never said anything about a video, just expressing my thoughts. I will look into the Misha woman and see what I can find but I haven't heard anything about that.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

I'm 98.9% certain in picture 1 the black strap running down the center of the white strap is part of the same exact strap. It lies perfectly in the middle of the white one with precise percision, and appear to be sewn down. Many bags I have also have a black strap running down the strap. The left shoulder strap has the same exact black line if you will look at picture one.

Picture 3, the rectangular thing you're seeing with the flap is nothing but the bottom of the white bag, which is black. It has a pressure cooker weighing down the bottom, and making the bag jut out at strange angles . It is the same bag. Also the bag debris shown to be black could very well be the inside of the white bag, which is almost always black lined.

Are you still 100% certain?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by teamcommander

I get what your saying but all it would take was a concerned citizen to move the bag away from there looking for the guy who left it. I know I can be totally wrong with everything but just trying to look into this like everyone else.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join