It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were There Three Bombers in Boston?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

you really believed the pants down thread so much you posted it here... you are twisted and should be treated as such.
get out more young person that you are.
the world is full of stuff and butterflies.
you don't have to be a keyboard warrior.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by manmental

Your detached attitude made me think of this poem.

- Edna St. Vincent Millay -

Lament

Listen, children:
Your father is dead.
From his old coats
I'll make you little jackets;
I'll make you little trousers
From his old pants.
There'll be in his pockets
Things he used to put there,
Keys and pennies
Covered with tobacco;
Dan shall have the pennies
To save in his bank;
Anne shall have the keys
To make a pretty noise with.
Life must go on,
And the dead be forgotten;
Life must go on,
Though good men die;
Anne, eat your breakfast;
Dan, take your medicine;
Life must go on;
I forget just why.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by manmental

I have apologized profusely to all on the other thread and
Still feel badly about it.
I posted on here before I was made aware of my grave mistake.
I have even spoken to a poster on this thread about it and have been forgiven.
I am not a youngster I happen to be well over a half of a century old.
Please do not harass me.

edit on 28-4-2013 by azureskys because: spelling

There I removed the link from this thread.
I did not think I had any time left to remove it.
Gone
Finis
edit on 28-4-2013 by azureskys because: (no reason given)

I also apologize to the mods for letting my Faux pas derail this thread.
Won't continue any longer
Thank you
edit on 28-4-2013 by azureskys because: apology

edit on 28-4-2013 by azureskys because: corrections

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I don't have much reason to continue to post in this thread. I am satisfied myself that there must have been another bomber. I know that others do not believe that to be true or are still unsatisfied with what "evidence" or reasons have been advanced to demonstrate that there must have been more than two bombers.

We still have free speech and I certainly respect the right of others to their own opinions. I'm not dismayed by that. People will always disagree. How they deal with their disagreements is the important thing. Silencing the messenger is not the way in a democratic society.

One last indication of a bomb being placed in front of the crowd at the postal box . . .

If you look at the images I posted earlier, you will notice that people along the barrier between the street and the crowd, who were watching the runners, had hands and arms resting on the rail in front of them.

It is clear in one of the photos mentioned that one of the victims next to the postal box had the lower portion of one arm and most of the other arm blown off in the blast. I think this is further evidence that the bomb likely blew up right at her feet, right next to the post box, and that this bomb blew upward, taking off her hands and parts of her arms which had been out over the railing.

I don't think similar damage would have occurred if a bomb had detonated to her right and to her rear, at the tree.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Impossible to say. We don't know anything about what shrapnel hit where, or the direction of the blast. I think as of rig now all the evidence points to two bombers, and a third candidate is improbable while talking about the events that occurred IN boston. Maybe someone helped set it up, but the videomofnthe explosion tells me that the bag was further back then the railing, suspect 2 only had 1 backpack, and he left it at the scene.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
There were no bombers...
This foto analysis says it all: imgur.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
THIS JUST IN:
FEMALE DNA Found On Boston Bomb Components!

Female DNA Found on Bomb in Boston Attack
By Evan Perez And Devlin Barrett

Investigators have found female DNA on at least one of the bombs used in the Boston Marathon attacks, though they haven't determined whose DNA it is or whether that means a woman helped the two suspects carry out the attacks, according to U.S. officials briefed on the probe.

www.latimes.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Maybe, Nothing is impossible.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Interesting. The news said a short time ago that an RC remote could have been used to detonate the bombs. Maybe a 3rd person detonated the bombs and the brothers placed them. It would be interesting to see if the video from The Lord and Taylor shows his hands going into his pockets or a remote

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
You have to put this into perspective. The DNA could easily have come from numerous sources. Did a female responder move or touch a part at the scene? From the link it could even be from a female working at a store, perhaps even from the factory where the product was made?

From the LA Times link already posted.

The presence of genetic material does not necessarily mean a woman helped build the pressure-cooker bombs, said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing. The genetic material could have come from a woman who was in the room where the devices were built, or from a cashier at a store where one of the bomb parts was purchased, the official said. The test results have prompted investigators to look more closely at women who may have had contact with the alleged bombers, Tamerlan Tsarnaev and his younger brother, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. Investigators are collecting DNA samples from some women who were close to the pair to provide a comparison.

Tjabbie,
Seriously? That link and 'analysis' just shows how sad and disturbed some conspiracy theorists are. Nothing surprises me really. You just have to look at some of the die-hard conspiracy forums and You Tube 'Crisis Actor' creations. Created by sad, sad individuals all for their fifteen minutes of fame.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Update!!

Originally posted by ipsedixit in another thread:

From Le Figaro:

www.lefigaro.fr...

Les trois nouveaux suspects sont trois étudiants de 19 ans: Dias Kadyrbayev et Azamat Tazhayakov, originaires du Kazakhstan, et Robel Phillipos, Américain. Les deux premiers sont accusés de complot visant à entraver la justice, a précisé le procureur. Ils auraient cherché à détruire et faire disparaitre le sac à dos de Djokar Tsarnaev, de sa chambre universitaire de l'université du Massachusetts à Dartmouth, après que l'adolescent eut été identifié par le FBI, trois jours après l'attentat. Tous les deux étaient entrés aux Etats-Unis avec un visa d'étudiant. Le troisième est accusé de fausse déclaration. Aucun détail n'a été donné sur la teneur de cette déclaration.

Google Translation:

The three suspects are three new students 19 years: Dias Kadyrbayev and Azamat Tazhayakov, from Kazakhstan, and Robel Phillipos American. The first two are accused of conspiracy to obstruct justice, said the prosecutor. They have sought to destroy and make disappear the backpack Dzhokar Tsarnaev of his dorm room at the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth, after the teenager had been identified by the FBI, three days after the attack. Both had entered the United States on a student visa. The third is accused of misrepresentation. No details were given about the content of this statement.

Le Figaro is mainstream press (on the right, like the Jerusalem Post, Die Zeit, National Post (Canada)) in France. Take the above for what it is, a press report.

Very interesting nonetheless, in the context of this thread.
edit on 1-5-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Here is a link to the complaint filed against Zdhokhar Tsarnaev's friends.

www.scribd.com...

In it there is specific reference made to the video of Dzhokhar setting his backpack down and leaving the scene of the bombing.

It also says that the backpack found in the garbage with remnants of fireworks in it, was "dark".

Could I have been wrong all along? Anybody could be wrong, even the FBI.

I still want to see the video.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
When I read the FBI complaint against the friends of Dzhokhar, I find myself wondering what would possess them to put a document, an assignment sheet with Dzhokhar's name on it, into the backpack with the fireworks remnants and his laptop and then dump it all in one lump.

www.scribd.com...

I realize that these are only kids and that is probably sufficient to explain a string of stupid, stupid acts, but still, wouldn't it be awfully easy, given the collection of nitwits we are dealing with, for the authorities to slip in a little incriminating evidence with the fireworks stuff and then intimidate a witness into saying he put it there?

Just sayin'.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

edit on 1-5-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Can we at least agree on the guilt of the two brothers?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ender58

They were involved in a shootout with the police. The elder brother was killed. We are told that they attempted to throw a pressure cooker bomb at the police. The mere possession of such a device is undoubtedly a felony. I think a prosecutor could successfully prosecute things done by them in that encounter.

The rest of it is very murky.

I would like to see the video of the second bomb being planted and of it exploding. If the video does not show it exploding, I think we have another problem.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I was watching one of the many videos on YouTube on this topic, when a thought came to me, "Where is all the video footage of the suspects leaving the scene of the bombings?"

They have video footage of them arriving on the scene. They have still shots of them in the crowd. They say they have video footage of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev planting his bomb, which they are withholding. Where is video footage of them leaving the scene?

So far we have just seen the David Green photograph. There should be more and it should be easy to find since we are told that both suspects were definitely at two places on Boyleston St. It should be a simple matter of finding security video at or near those locations which should, if the official version of this event is accurate, reveal one or other of the suspects.

Maybe all of that will come out at the trial.

Anonymous officials have been making a lot of prejudicial statements about the Tsarnaev brothers, supposedly based on interviews with Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. We have video from before the bombing. We are told there is video of the planting of a bomb. We have a photo from after the bombing. In the context of all that it seems odd that we have no video or screen shots from after the bombing.

I guess we'll just have to wait for it.
edit on 5-5-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I don't think their is much footage of that being shown. He entered the Transit system a block away and a street over so they're wouldn't be much time to film that. I believe the footage shown in the OP is on boylston street, but not near the specific blast site.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join