It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were There Three Bombers in Boston?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yes. I tried to start a fund for the victims whom lost limbs by encouraging the athletic companies who sold Boston marathon gear to put their profits from this products to buying advanced prosthesis. I personally was in contact with the executive offices at the major athletic companies

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ender58
Yes. I tried to start a fund for the victims whom lost limbs by encouraging the athletic companies who sold Boston marathon gear to put their profits from this products to buying advanced prosthesis. I personally was in contact with the executive offices at the major athletic companies

Do you have any sort of link to photos of the victims?

I'm just a little sceptical of your story. I don't want to "interrogate" you on the subject but a set of photos of victims of the second bombing would help with regard to the photo we are talking about.

If that is where the detonation took place, outside the barricade, it would seem to me to be an extraordinary coincidence for two bothersome bags to have been put down in exactly the same spot, to get them out of the way, at different times.

Personally, unless given a compelling reason to believe that is what happened, I will continue to believe that the bomb was in the "trash bag".
edit on 27-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
reply to post by azureskys

Something there looks like the toe of somebody's sneaker. Is that what you mean?

No !!

The guy in the sunglasses leaning on the guardrail.(to the left of lighted circle)

Look at his feet in all 3 photos on page 9. A large white something is on, between and over his feet.
I has a different appearence in each frame.

What is that

There is also a dark object on curb in front of the white thing I elude to, in one of the frames

Do you see what I'm talking about yet.?
edit on 27-4-2013 by azureskys because: corrections

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

www.google.com... oQ_AUoAA&biw=768&bih=928#biv=i%7C17%3Bd%7Cg6h5WZRPZKILHM%3A

Here's a link to one of the kids from site 2 from a search. I didn't work specifically with individuals, but with executive offices as I said, and some work with prosthesis companies like ottobock,

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

If you firmly believe there is nothing to gain from this, then, you are the exact slave they wish to control.

I just wanted to applaud your work in this thread. Excellent !

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This theory of the woman placing the purse on the bag at the bomb site is verrrrrry interesting.
She definitely appears to be 'incognito'.
Here is another angle on the POST detonation site from CNN:

www.theatlanticwire.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
More on the 'mystery bag-lady':

New Evidence Leads To “Mysterious Bag Woman” At Boston Bombing

govtslaves.info...

I think it is highly probable that once the bomb was placed, a confederate in disguise, added more shrapnel to the bomb by placing her shrapnel-laden purse on the bomb.
edit on 28-4-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Possible SECOND woman (pushing bag to front of railing):

willyloman.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I'm very intrigued by this 'incognito' mystery woman...Interesting that she has a long scarf...or berka in the 'off' position...around her neck.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Possible SECOND woman (pushing bag to front of railing):

willyloman.wordpress.com...

Is that her purse on-top of the supposed trash bag

Can we find out who those women are?
This stinks to high heaven!

WTf it is her purse !
Damn-it all who are these terror freaks?
edit on 28-4-2013 by azureskys because: added thought

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

It's obvious that that spot, next to the postal box is where the bomb went off, if there is still any lingering doubt about it.

There are before and after detonation shots, among those you linked to, and the side of the postal box appears to be quite scorched after the blast. This wouldn't have happened if the bomb had detonated further back behind the front row of people.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

Looks like a white plastic shopping bag.

2nd.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Here's a quote from IAMTAT's linked page of photos and commentary that pretty much sums it up for me:

Draw your own conclusions, but this evidence, to me, indicates that the blast came from the exact location of the plastic bag and the brown bag placed on top of it and NOT from back and by the tree as the government has told us. Thus, this evidence, in my opinion, makes brown bag lady suspect #1 and clears white hat Chechneyan as a suspect.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was involved in some aspects of the events of the day of the bombing and will undoubtedly be convicted of crimes that occurred that day, but his lawyer may be able to get charges against him related to the detonation of the second bomb dropped.

We may never hear the whole story of the Boston bombing if only because the government has put so many political eggs into the Tsarnaev brothers' basket, but personally, I am confident that there were more people involved than the two brothers.

One thing to consider is that the Tsarnaevs were being run by Russian intelligence as patsies, through (to use the jargon) fake Islamist extremist Chechen "cut outs". Sibel Edmunds has linked the Boston bombing to a round up of Islamists in Russia and Chechnya that just occurred over the past days.

The idea is that to avoid getting a lot of flack from the US and the international community, Russia used Chechen patsies to do a bombing in Boston to demonstrate to America what a lot of trouble the Islamists are in the Russian Federation, prior to lowering the boom on them at home, a sort of "International Operation Gladio".

This brings up a whole new way of thinking about things like Operation Gladio. In the globalist village, one's constituency, in another "nation state", may need to be nudged into approving repression in your state by your faking a terrorist attack by your local enemies in the other state.

Is that what was going on in Canada recently when two "Iranian Al Qaeda" operatives were picked up, allegedly planning to derail a train? Who would need or want the approval of sweet little Canada for some kind of action against . . . . Iran!?!

What a strange world we live in!

Edmunds also pointed out something that I alluded to earlier in the thread, which was that Tamerlan Tsarnaev would be someone very close to the ideal profile of a person the CIA or FBI would recruit as an asset. She doesn't say so but he would also be of great interest, along similar lines, to the FSB (or "Fuzzbuh"
as the Russians call them).

Her interview with Alex Jones is here:

edit on 28-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Show me what proof you have that the bomb detonation took place EXACTLY there. This here:

does NOT happen from a bomb placed outside the fence. This fence is blasted outwards towards the street.

Maybe you could explain this picture:

Where is the bag?

Feel free to continue to work yourselves into a tizzy about a woman who places a purse down while you are guessing that it is in fact the bomb when in reality it isn't.
edit on 28-4-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Please read the previous few posts, then you'll understand what we are talking about.

Particularly this link:

govtslaves.info...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Think on this, as well.
There were a total of THREE pressure-cooker bombs constructed.
TWO were set off at the marathon. ONE was not...only to have been used later during the brother's flight from police days later. That could mean that ONE potential bomber out of 3 got cold feet at the last minute.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
That could mean that ONE potential bomber out of 3 got cold feet at the last minute.

That is the theme the thread started out on.

I think Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's lawyers might make a lot of headway in any trial by portraying him as someone under control of his big brother, like the situations of a wife under psychological control of the killer who winds up getting a much reduced sentence because she was just along for the ride and was too frightened to do anything and at the last minute didn't pull her own trigger.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I did read that and no I don't understand your conclusions. Just because someone posts an article does not make it true. It FAILS to address how that bar got bent outwards toward the street if the bomb was near the curb. That is totally impossible and instantly and definitively proves that theory incorrect. Stop pointing me towards an article that fails to address this impossibility and YOU explain it.

BTW that is NOT a trash bin it's a mailbox.

edit on 28-4-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: added info

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012

I did read that and no I don't understand your conclusions.

OK.

Just because someone posts an article does not make it true.

I didn't know that! My goodness, thankyou! I thought everything in print was true.

It FAILS to address how that bar got bent outwards toward the street if the bomb was near the curb.

That's a reasonable observation and you're right, it hasn't been addressed.

That is totally impossible and instantly and definitively proves that theory incorrect.

I think you are being a little hasty.

Stop pointing me towards an article that fails to address this impossibility

Stop issuing orders and try to remember that you are not being singled out in all this.

and YOU explain it.

I think it is likely that when the bomb, placed outside the barrier, went off, the force of the blast inward may have been countered to some extent by the weight of the people leaning on the barrier. It looks as if the barrier was actually broken by these forces. That would be my explanation. It is not completely conclusive but taken with the other major indicator, blast marks on the postal box, seems possible and even reasonable.

BTW that is NOT a trash bin it's a mailbox.

That's not news to me.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
BTW THIS is the area where the bomb went off......right next to the tree......where you see them working.......

www.cnn.com...

Also here is a better picture of that fence blown outward.......

i.dailymail.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join