It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Beast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Message to John Leary

April 4, 2013

Jesus said:

...“My people, this spinning object in a church reminds you of My Warning experience that everyone will have at the same time. You will have two things going on at about the time of My Warning. You will be seeing a time of a division in My Church between a schismatic church and the faithful remnant. This schismatic church will be teaching New Age principles that involve crystals. Avoid and leave any Catholic church that teaches New Age. This will also be time when microchips will become mandatory in the body. In your Warning experience you will be warned not to take the mark of the beast or a computer chip in your body, even if it is mandated. This chip could control your free will. Do not worship the beast or the Antichrist either. You will also be warned in the Warning not to follow New Age principles or a schismatic church, but you may need to leave quickly for My refuges of protection.”

www.johnleary.com...

Who is John Leary and why on earth would I believe him? These words are not from Jesus.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa

Originally posted by colbe
Message to John Leary

April 4, 2013

Jesus said:

...“My people, this spinning object in a church reminds you of My Warning experience that everyone will have at the same time. You will have two things going on at about the time of My Warning. You will be seeing a time of a division in My Church between a schismatic church and the faithful remnant. This schismatic church will be teaching New Age principles that involve crystals. Avoid and leave any Catholic church that teaches New Age. This will also be time when microchips will become mandatory in the body. In your Warning experience you will be warned not to take the mark of the beast or a computer chip in your body, even if it is mandated. This chip could control your free will. Do not worship the beast or the Antichrist either. You will also be warned in the Warning not to follow New Age principles or a schismatic church, but you may need to leave quickly for My refuges of protection.”

www.johnleary.com...

Who is John Leary and why on earth would I believe him? These words are not from Jesus.

John Leary is a Catholic messenger. He's been receiving messages for years. His concern mainly the Great
Warning and about the refuges.

God prepares the world and makes His plan more explicit in prophecy. The faithful aren't taken out
in great persecution, instead, God protects them. The last words about the "refuges." Before evil
comes to chip you or take you away to the camps, in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ call on your
guardian angel to guide you and your family to the nearest refuge. Evil will not detect you. God can
do anything. There will be martyrs too, all in God's Will. Look to Jesus, trust in Him alone.

Remember, God will show you personally in the upcoming divine illumination. Everyone is going to experience
it.

God bless you MaMaa,

colbe

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo2012
Let's say the government makes a law that states everyone has to be chipped because of security/safety reasoning or whatever rational explanation that is given. According to the bible we are suppose to obey the governing body. Given this information should we take the chip or not?

I think you are reading into the scripture incorrectly like most people are. It says that if you don't take the mark, which goes inside of you, not on you, you will not be able to buy or sell anything. The economic coercion is only the means to the end goal which is to get you to take the mark. The Bible makes it very clear that if you take the mark you are screwed for an eternity, as you will be thrown into the Lake of Fire by default, so the mark will obviously have far more serious implications than just economic control. God wouldn't throw all those who take it into the Lake of Fire for something as petty as implanting a chip that just allows a group like the state to decide whether or not you have any participation in an economic system. I'm certain that the mark will have something to do with corrupting you at the DNA level so that you are no longer redeemable by God, and it will likely be shot into you through a vaccine or a needle.

I don't think they will try and force people to take it from the start but they (and by "they" I mean the 'anti-christ' and his disciples) will market it to you as if you will be become something more than human, a trans-human, or superhuman. There will be no more sickness, no more hunger, no more aging, etc. In other words, they will claim that if you take the ascension mark that "Ye shall shall be as Gods", the first lie ever sold. This is how our downfall began and this is how its going to end. Once they get enough fools to take the mark voluntarily they will then make it law that you have to have it the same way they made it law that you have to have a digital signal to watch a TV, or else you won't be able to buy and sell, or they may just kill you like the Bible says will happen to those who refuse to take it.

Mark of the beast Symbolism DC Universe:

edit on 25-4-2013 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mojo2012

The mark of the beast must be something that causes a man to sin. Sin itself is the mark, who you can receive that mark from I have already made my beliefs known in other threads. But I would imagine that belief in original sin may have something to do with it, since it does cause man to sin.

edit on 25-4-2013 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Theres the mark of the beast on the forehead....
AND there is the the seal of God, also on the forehead.

What does "forehead" mean?
It is the frontal lobe region of the brain which is responsible for the decisions one makes .... such as whether or not to worship God.

The kind of mark each one receives on the forehead depends on their decision to accept or reject God. It is ultimately a result of their own decisions.

I have elaborated on this previously in a thread called
Some insights on the "mark" of them beast

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
Theres the mark of the beast on the forehead....
AND there is the the seal of God, also on the forehead.

What does "forehead" mean?
It is the frontal lobe region of the brain which is responsible for the decisions one makes .... such as whether or not to worship God.

The kind of mark each one receives on the forehead depends on their decision to accept or reject God. It is ultimately a result of their own decisions.

I have elaborated on this previously in a thread called
Some insights on the "mark" of them beast

I agree accept I think it is easier to say the mark is sin. I think this is an easier way to grasp the concept. When you do what is against God you are marked by your sin. Just like Cain was marked for killing Able. When you choose to obey love, by turning away from sin you are marked by love. Sin or love, you get to choose your mark.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
defcon5 on the thread listed below wrote:

The requirements for the mark are:
1) Must be international (this excludes most things, the SSN being an example)
2) It must be one short of a sign between God and his people.
3) It must be the number of a man.
4) It must restrict your ability to be involved in commerce.
5) It is to be enforced by the last beast (or world dominating kingdom according to Daniel)
6) It is a sign of allegiance to that superpower over that of God.
7) It must involve the hand or forehead (face).
8) It will be forced on everyone.....

.... Now the Real ID:
1) Is international through uniform biometrics compliant with UN ICAO.
2) Has a five pointed star vs the six pointed Star of David.
3) Biometrics are unique measurements, and thus the “unique number of a man” or a man broken down into a digitized binary set of measurements.
4) As of now, your DL is a class “A” document, meaning that its required for almost everything from getting certain prescriptions, medical treatment, voting, opening a bank account, withdrawing over a certain amount, proving eligibility as a citizen to get a job, etc...
5) Its being enforced by the US as part of the “your with us or with the terrorists” push on all other countries. The US is the last world superpower that meets the criteria to be the beast. Most of our systems from political to legal are all based on the proceeding Roman Empire, and we came into existence at the same time that the Roman Catholic Church was being removed from political power by Napoleon.
6) By accepting it, you are trading your freedom to your government in exchange for your safety. You are in fact to put your safety in the hands of God alone. So you are in essence making a god of your government.
7) Biometric facial recognition and fingerprints.
8) Sort of the topic of this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Personally, I believe Walid Shoebat got it right. Accepting the "mark" will be a renunciation of your Christian faith.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join