It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Female suspects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
What in the world are these woman doing at the marathon:

1) wearing wintery trench-coats while others wear shorts, etc

2) putting down & abandoning purse

3) putting down & abandoning bag

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
this is very strange. It looks like the purse was put inside the white bag. Why put your purse outside the fence? Maybe it had water or snacks for a runner to stop by and get but that I don't believe. I noticed the women in other pics before this post and thought they looked like a man in drag. Very strange things happened on this day.
edit on 24-4-2013 by jaynx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The guy in the video has never jogged or run in his life or he wouldn't be comparing a short wearing jogger who just ran a marathon with an onlooker wearing a coat.

It was cold enough for a coat with temperatures ranging from the 40's to mid 50's that day.

The weather will be comfortable for the race with temperatures in the 40s at the start of the race, climbing to highs in the middle 50s, typical for Boston in mid-April.

Weatherbug

The bag is a little suspicious but from the photos I've seen the explosion comes from behind the people standing against the railing. I'm thinking it was placed closer to the tree and maybe even beside it so it wouldn't stand out as people walked by.
edit on 24-4-2013 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tropic
1) wearing wintery trench-coats while others wear shorts, etc

How DARE she do that.
The NERVE of some people!!

Hang her immediately!

As to top it off, she actually puts the bag down in FRONT OF HERSELF.

Oh My GOD!!!!111!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
if you are talking about the second blast, it came from in front of the gate, not behind it where the alleged younger brother stood,

as far as the video i can't view videos in this computer so i cant comment,

one thing i will say is that if you see the size of the pressure cooker from the alleged photos of their apartment, they are a grand size to fit inside a backpack without bulging over, besides the weight of it all,

now the backpack pictures they show have been touted as where the bombs were housed, one would assume with teh size of pressure cooker a bigger 'Bag' would be required than a backpack, having not seen the size of the bags in the video above any comments?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
im pretty sure I saw pictures on ATS showing with that bag still sitting there next to the post bin and it was in tact.. so if it was there for any specific reason no one ever moved it so idk...

I do agree though women never put their purse down if she did I would think it would be on the inside of the rail at her feet not in front of the rail.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
isnt that the spot cnn kept showing saying thats were the bomb went off

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Maybe someone will clear up this silliness and post the surveillance footage or photo of the real bomber placing the bag that the FBI used to identify them with.
Obviously these aren't the terrorists that did it.

Until then, lets continue to pretend it's normal to place personal items on the other side of a barricade fence at a highly secure public event though! That way, we'll also avoid discussing how all the law enforcement on scene failed at their jobs in spotting the threat, too.

new topics

top topics

join