It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's take a little quiz, shall we?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Let’s take a little quiz, shall we.

There are many unanswered questions in regard to the Boston Marathon bombing. Here is a little True or False quiz on some of the statements coming out of this whole thing.

This is sort of poll to see where ATSers stand on whether the brothers are guilty or not, or acted alone or we’re part of a cell. Take it or not, it’s up to you. I just thought it would be interesting to see whether there is more that believe they are guilty or not because on all of these countless threads about the bombing, there is a lot of arguing for both sides. I personally think they did it, but I’m not to sold on whether they did it alone. There are just too many unanswered questions.

Also, I may have missed some things here, so if you think of something that I missed, post it so that I can add it to the quiz.

1.The two brothers are guilty as hell and they acted alone. TRUE FALSE
2.The two brothers are actually part of something bigger. TRUE FALSE
3.Tamarlan was actually trained to pull off this event when he went to Russia TRUE FALSE
4.Originally the FBI said that the bombs were too sophisticated to be Googled. TRUE FALSE
5.The FBI was well aware of Tamarlan after being contacted by Russians TRUE FALSE
6.Russia has recordings of him calling Chechyan terrorists and yet the FBI didn’t know about their jihadist leanings? TRUE FALSE
7.The color of the blown apart backpacks doesn’t match up to the backpacks that were actually on the two brothers when they were spotted walking through the crowd. TRUE FALSE
8.The Saudi national was on the terrorist list and set to be deported, but then he was removed from that list by a high-ranking state department official. TRUE FALSE
9.The Saudi national was involved in bombing and may have been leader of cell. TRUE FALSE
10.First Lady Michelle Obama visited the Saudi national in the hospital. TRUE FALSE
11.In one report, it is said that Tamarlan and Sean Collier, murdered campus cop, trained at the same gym but at different time frames. They must have known each other. TRUE FALSE
12.The two brothers ambushed and executed the campus cop. TRUE FALSE
13.The two brothers carjacked a dude and let him go. TRUE FALSE
14.After Tamarlan’s aunt swore that she identified him on a video being arrested and put into a squad car, naked and unharmed, it is clear that the brother didn’t run him over. TRUE FALSE
15.A witness who said he saw the police execute Tamarlan is clearly mistaken. TRUE FALSE
16.A medical examiner who examined Tamarlan’s body is wrong when he said the body showed no signs of being run over by the SUV. TRUE FALSE
17.There has been plenty of evidence released showing the shoot outs held between the two brothers and the cops, and showing the brothers tossing homemade bombs at them. TRUE FALSE
18.Dzhokhar conveniently shot himself in the throat? TRUE FALSE
19.Tamarlan’s alleged best friend, Brendan Mess’s murder along with two others in a Waltham, Mass. apartment must have been related to the Boston Marathon bombing. TRUE FALSE
20.The search of Watertown was a martial law test to see how the people would react to being ordered to stay in their homes and to be searched? TRUE FALSE
21.The families of the brothers allegedly received welfare and yet these two brothers could have afforded to carry out the attack on their own? TRUE FALSE

edit on 24-4-2013 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Here's my thoughts on these questions.

The two brothers are guilty as hell and they acted alone. FALSE
The two brothers are actually part of something bigger. TRUE
Tamarlan was actually trained to pull off this event when he went to Russia TRUE
Originally the FBI said that the bombs were too sophisticated to be Googled. TRUE
The FBI was well aware of Tamarlan after being contacted by Russians TRUE
Russia has recordings of him calling Chechyan terrorists and yet the FBI didn’t know about their jihadist leanings? FALSE
The color of the blown apart backpacks doesn’t match up to the backpacks that were actually on the two brothers when they were spotted walking through the crowd. FALSE
The Saudi national was on the terrorist list and set to be deported, but then he was removed from that list by a high-ranking state department official. TRUE
The Saudi national was involved in bombing and may have been leader of cell. TRUE
First Lady Michelle Obama visited the Saudi national in the hospital. TRUE
In one report, it is said that Tamarlan and Sean Collier, murdered campus cop, trained at the same gym but at different time frames. They must have known each other. FALSE
The two brothers ambushed and executed the campus cop. FALSE
The two brothers carjacked a dude and let him go. TRUE
After Tamarlan’s aunt swore that she identified him on a video being arrested and put into a squad car, naked and unharmed, it is clear that the brother didn’t run him over. FALSE
A witness who said he saw the police execute Tamarlan is clearly mistaken. FALSE
A medical examiner who examined Tamarlan’s body is wrong when he said the body showed no signs of being run over by the SUV. FALSE
There has been plenty of evidence released showing the shoot outs held between the two brothers and the cops, and showing the brothers tossing homemade bombs at them. FALSE
Dzhokhar conveniently shot himself in the throat? FALSE
Tamarlan’s alleged best friend, Brendan Mess’s murder along with two others in a Waltham, Mass. apartment must have been related to the Boston Marathon bombing. TRUE
The search of Watertown was a martial law test to see how the people would react to being ordered to stay in their homes and to be searched? TRUE
The families of the brothers allegedly received welfare and yet these two brothers could have afforded to carry out the attack on their own? FALSE

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I didn't see..
The two brothers had nothing at all to do with the bombings.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
lets face it. Every event in history could be analysed and make to look like some sort of conspiracy.

All I can say is that I am glad I do not live in your world.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
You answered your own loaded Quiz. that means it is enough for you.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Okay I am so tired of hearing about the bombings. There are already 50 or so threads on this. Just give it a rest. Save space for something more interesting and less redundant

top topics

join