It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only One Gun Recovered From Boston Marathon Suspects?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Sorry if you head explodes!
The evening news (KABC) says that only one handgun has been recovered so far. What happened to all the firepower they said these guys had. The police were saying the suspects were firing "long guns". The news also said they stole the MIT officers gun, but the one they recovered is not it.
edit on 24-4-2013 by Magister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I don't think is our heads that have exploded.

All your trying to do is create another conspiracy. But if it makes you feel better, feel free.

All I care about is these guys killed people, were caught and killed or incarcerated. How, I don't care. If the 2nd bomber confesses to it, who are we to argue with him.

Your probably one who thinks Jews weren't gassed in WW2 either, and every photo of 2000 or so showing it was faked?

Sorry, just been here a short time and already frustrated with the weirdness here.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The guy in the boat, you know the one they "exchanged gunfire" with and the one they said shot himself, had no gun.
That explains the silence all this time regarding his weapon. He didn't even have one.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magister
Sorry if you head explodes!
The evening news (KABC) says that only one handgun has been recovered so far. What happened to all the firepower they said these guys had. The police were saying the suspects were firing "long guns". The news also said they stole the MIT officers gun, but the one they recovered is not it.
edit on 24-4-2013 by Magister because: (no reason given)

If you were running from the police, would you leave all the empty clips and guns in a neat trail behind you? Or would you try and hide them so that the police wouldn't find you?

There are videos filmed by the residents of Watertown that show the fire fight. Over 200 rounds were fired. That would certainly be a lot of reloading for 1 handgun.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
What conspiracy is being made here? the poster stated the news reported only one gun was recovered, no need for ranting about us 'Crazy Conspiracy Theorist' creating false evidence, he was posting what the news reported

some people are so quick to attack and judge

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMax7

Well, if you aren't down with "weirdness" you know where the door is.

It is a reasonable question. Where is all that firepower they supposedly had? I listened to the scanner for hours. I heard all the reports.

Why haven't they named the MIT officer?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Why haven't they named the MIT officer?

Do you mean identify the MIT officer that was killed? They released his information last Friday. In fact he had a memorial today where thousands of people attended, including Joe Biden.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Magister

They were never able to take the MIT officers gun because of some kind of lock that was on it. I am not sure what kind of lock a holster has on it but that is what news media have said. I am guessing it was CNN that said it. I have mostly watched them.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHonestMan

Sorry, I haven't seen that. I am going to go look for that now. Thanks. I found it.

There are still a lot of questions.

edit on 24-4-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

They were never able to take the MIT officers gun because of some kind of lock that was on it. I am not sure what kind of lock a holster has on it but that is what news media have said. I am guessing it was CNN that said it. I have mostly watched them.

maybe because he was still in his car,

how are they attempting to tie his murder with the brothers?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Because I think there was a explosion at that location.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

Officers have a safety lock on their holsters. If they had the money, they have an RFID lock; but it is unclear (and don't expect the media to give the whole story).

If one doesn't know how to release the safety lock, they will be frustrated but most likely the MIT offier had something similar to a Level 3 SERPA Auto Lock Duty Holster.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

That would explain what they were talking about then.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax7
I don't think is our heads that have exploded.

All your trying to do is create another conspiracy. But if it makes you feel better, feel free.

All I care about is these guys killed people, were caught and killed or incarcerated. How, I don't care. If the 2nd bomber confesses to it, who are we to argue with him.

Your probably one who thinks Jews weren't gassed in WW2 either, and every photo of 2000 or so showing it was faked?

Sorry, just been here a short time and already frustrated with the weirdness here.

I consider myself an open minded and reasonable person.
Yes I believe there was a Holocost carried out by the Nazis.
I believe that the Inqusition/Burning Time killed upwards of 9 million people.
I believe the were NO wmds in Iraq causing untold death.
I believe the US instigates violence in the world.
I believe people have the right to do what they want as long as it does NOT interfere with others rights.
I believe there are conspiracies.
I believe people are entitled to thier opinions.
These are but a few of my beliefs.

This site is open to people with many beliefs.
Sorry, that's just the way it is! Get used to it!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

The police all ways play games with a story with reporters. Take the story of the cannibal shot in Miami by a cop. They later said there was no flesh in his mouth throat or stomach and he was not on any drugs at all. But they said he was ripping flesh from the guy and moaning while on bath salts. They play games to demonize the person they are after. And they act like it is ok because they are the police. And they probably were just covering for a officer who showed up on a scene and in shock at the blood shot a naked unarmed man multiple times with no attempt to apprehend him.
edit on 24-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

well if the report stated as you said that no weapons were recovered perhaps he tossed them in a storm drain or hid them in a tree or some other random spot,would make sense to ditch the weapons as i think(and could be way off on this) that if they dont have a weapon it is much harder to prove that you used it in a trial

do you have a link we can check for context?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
IF the one gun shared by the two suspects was recovered at the scene of the shootout then how the younger brother shoot himself in the neck in an alleged suicide attempt as police closed in? Was it from one of their "rubber bullets" or (fill in conspiracy theory here)?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
IF the one gun shared by the two suspects was recovered at the scene of the shootout then how the younger brother shoot himself in the neck in an alleged suicide attempt as police closed in? Was it from one of their "rubber bullets" or (fill in conspiracy theory here)?

Whoa....where did you hear that? I haven't heard that angle yet so help me out. I assumed he was injured in the initial shootout (with a superficial wound obviously). But he supposedly shot himself in the neck? Or is this theorizing?

And "rubber bullets"? I think you are stepping off the deep end here. Where are you hearing all this?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

I was watching it on the local evening news so I don't have a link. However if you check recent posts others are also reporting the same info.

As to hiding guns, if you are on the run you generally don't have a lot of time to think of hiding places. And hiding "long guns" is even harder. With the people being released from lock down there has been enough time to find the guns around houses and street. And the police have experience looking in sewers for guns along with other hiding places.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I just started a thread in this forum asking if there were three bombers involved in the Marathon bombings. Now I'm beginning to wonder if Dzhokhar Tsarnaev did anything but rob a convenience store and run over his brother.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join