It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Reports As Boston Cheers, Chants USA, MSM Ignores the Raids on People's Houses.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Media Reports As Boston Cheers, Chants USA, MSM Ignores the Raids on People's Houses.

Has the Mainstream News Outlets reported the supposed capture of the suspect, after a day of the capture of the suspect, went in a frenzy on reporting the cheers and even American waving flags just like when it happened during the announcement of bin laden death during a raid in Pakistan.There are more well over 9781 articles on the Cheers as they erupt on Boston-area streets.

An example from CNN.
Cheers erupt on Boston-area streets after suspect's arrest

Boston area residents cheer capture of suspect: 'America! Woo!'

Around 200 people celebrate on Hemingway Street in the Fenway neighborhood after the capture of the second suspect on April 19.

Yes just 200.

Student: "I feel like I can go back to school now and know that I'm safe"
Crowds clap, cheer after learning the marathon bombing suspect has been arrested

The Mainstream News Outlets have widely ignored on showing the audience how national guard were raiding into people's homes at gun point. There has being a few pictures spreading on the social media showing an couple whom is a mother holding a baby while crying.

Ask yourselves a question they all did this for one supposed suspect that our MSM hasn't even shown his full face yet? and whom was laying down in a boat owned by an old man who didn't even see his face?

The Mainstream News Outlets have widely ignored raids and why have they ignored the raids on peoples homes? the answer for that is mainly due because it would send a very light on the Mainstream News Outlets and the military.

You would think those who have being raided without a warrant would cheer and chant USA! in a Boston street after there ordeal? having guns pointed at you? i wouldn't think so.

Police perform house-to-house raids in Watertown MA ripping innocent families from their homes Videos are being taken down

According to YouTube users videos such as the one titled
Police perform house-to-house raids in Watertown MA ripping innocent families from their homes are being taken down.

Anyone remember this? why hasn't image made it to the Mainstream News outlets?

Military Police not SWAT Were searching, In this photo an MP trooper is pointing his rifle at an American citizen whose just taking a picture.

Rare Footage of Martial Law Tactics in Watertown, Massachusetts 4/19/2013 waking up an entire innocent family to open the doors to the troops.

And again why has our MSM avoided mentioning any of this? the reality is the MSM dont want the American people to know how would an Martial Law look like or be like.

Thus our mainstream news outlets would rather want you to believe after an incredible Friday chase which begun at 12am through almost entire day people would actually go out and chant America, USA? well at the same innocent people homes were raided and there privacy were invaded.

They all did this for one supposed suspect whom not even the boat owner of the home saw his face? because he didn't want to? or because someone told him not look at his face?

edit on 24-4-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
One last thing i should add at least they learned something from the dictators they used to support.

I m not saying Gaddafi had no support but i am just showing this clip showing how easy it is rally your supporters or bribe people into an rally at ease.
edit on 24-4-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

join