It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian terrorist suspect says: Only the creator is perfect

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Ok, you are not a scholar of either religions yet you love them both. Tell me wise one how one can quell the other as they both are in desperate need of a serious smackdown. MMA Cage, 3 rounds 5 minutes each. Are there any other religions you happen to love? That can possibly take down the winner of these rounds? I am guessing the Tibetan Buddists.

I'll tell you who the winner is. Both religions laying the smackdown on the secular world down the track. It's pretty simple though it doesn't seem that way right now..
edit on 26-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
D/P
edit on 26-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Ok, you are not a scholar of either religions yet you love them both. Tell me wise one how one can quell the other as they both are in desperate need of a serious smackdown. MMA Cage, 3 rounds 5 minutes each. Are there any other religions you happen to love? That can possibly take down the winner of these rounds? I am guessing the Tibetan Buddists.

I'll tell you who the winner is. Both religions laying the smackdown on the secular world down the track. It's pretty simple though it doesn't seem that way right now..

Do you mean Tract; get them in a room together and rewrite a new ephipany (the real and for true one) that no one gets burned at a stake for contributing to (no Kingship going back to the 16th century affiliations).

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Do you mean Tract; get them in a room together and rewrite a new ephipany (the real and for true one) that no one gets burned at a stake for contributing to (no Kingship going back to the 16th century affiliations).

Since when have the Royal family been religious and with that, how can anybody take anything written by them regarding religion seriously especially when they are the ones who devote their lives to riches and Idol worship? The Idols being themselves?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Since when have the Royal family been religious and with that, how can anybody take anything written by them regarding religion seriously especially when they are the ones who devote their lives to riches and Idol worship? The Idols being themselves?

Which royals, the bluebloods or the oil rich nuevous? The first switched back and forth between Prot-estant and Catholism as easily as you wash your laundry. The latter are hypocrites, extremely isolated by the 'wealth' factor and not at all involved with Parisian/partisan conflicts that in retrospect might involve some aspect of their religion. Money/power changes everything as in insulates; if I cant/will not see the atrocity there is no foul. This is not leadership, its ducking in your face major problems with the third world they are a part and parcel to as to a moral responsiblity, they are afterall their subjects.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join