It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I see one more thread on the Boston Bombing my head is gonna EXPLODE!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
1. You just wrote a thread on it
2. You could stop visiting ATS
3. You could chill out by getting off the coffee

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I personally think the bombing was to take our minds away from the real problem, and it worked if you cant tell this # was setup you are an idiot (yes you.) See the funny thing is we have the power to not feed into this crap. Trust no one.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Please make sure you have your cam on at the time and are broadcasting live on youtube, so we will all be able to view your head exploding!

edit on 25-4-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I feel ya! The threads and information about Boston bombing will continue to be...for a while.

What I do is...I just take a break and I don't watch the news nor read any threads on here about Boston...until I am ready to...once again.

I just realize that people need to (let off steam) and communicate about this horrible tragedy; it helps them to cope.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I have nothing to add.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
There should be a Boston bombing sub-section for which everyone can create their threads in, that'd solve the problem of the site looking like it's dominated by it all. Just like there's a Japan section for everything going down over there.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

That would never work.....

O would it?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I understand where you are coming from but this is ATS. You have to expect that the drum will beat for a long time as there have been many examples. "Sandy Hook" things of that nature. No real need to get upset about all the Boston Bombings threads.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Ats is not on TV though, I think you should just accept the fact that there will always be a myriad of topics that get over saturated in here. It is not just the Boston thing. They run everything into the ground. They can't make a sub room for every topic and some people refuse to use the search engine and want to start their own thread. Heck, I have seen more than one rant about this....lmao.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

That would never work.....

O would it?

You can always try this way...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Yet you created one??? THAT is mind-blowing to me, lol. Look, I agree with you completely. What is the purpose of having so many threads on the same topic? For a new thread to be created there should be a good portion of new evidence being presented, or an entirely different point of view. I mean there are reasons to create multiple threads at times. But with so many already I have a hard time ignoring the fact that information is just being repeated over and over again in various places.

A big part of the problem is that there are many who just do not search, or care, and just create a thread because they want to create a thread. Often times if a thread is created to ask a simple question that the OP wants to know, instead of creating a thread the person could have PMed a few people asking a question. That is being considerate in my opinion by not cluttering up the forums. So everyone should think before they post, and take into consideration the fact that if there are a hundred threads on the same subject already, there probably doesn't need to be another.

SMR

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I love everyone's simple way of dealing with it ... 'dont click' or 'dont read it'.
I have an idea for you guys too. How about not create the same threads over and over that adds little more than the already 100+ threads, just to have your post read. Seems the the most important thing on this site now is star and flag status. They all have ended up in the same argument anyway .. MARTIAL LAW !!!

Maybe We just need a Boston forum now like 9/11 and Japan ?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I'm calling it. This is a false flag operation, the government is staging the explosion of this guys head.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Well, I just thought of this...26 people were killed at the Sandy Hook school (not counting Adam Lanza, because that would bring it to 27 and ruin my theory).

There are 26 miles in the modern Boston Marathon.

Use that as you will.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Please, considering how much the news is covering it we have barly touched it and i'm upset.

No ones talking about alot of issues that i've seen surrounding the case.
And anyone that brings up good points their threads go to crap.

But then here you are bashing the fact people are on a conspiracy site talking about conspiracies and you get the most stars and flags out of anyone?

ATS i'm dissapointed

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Agreed, FortAnthem. And the majority of it is speculative rubbish from attention seekers.

Well said. Could not agree more.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I was on another popular conspiracy forum where every 2nd thread was about the boston bombing it was annoying as hell you think they would just pin one or two threads for it. Later on they banned everyone who said it was a conspiracy/false flag event. So much for a conspiracy site eh? doesn't say much about free speech on that site either. They may as well ban all the people who said 911 was a false flag too. The only conspiracy going on there is that the site has been taken over by tptb and they are running it into the ground.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join