It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hear there was a bombing in Boston, and a manhunt, with conspiracy theories abounding..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
But I don't yet have enough information about it, and haven't seen sufficient coverage of the event here at ATS.

I wish people would post more threads on it, many more, because I just haven't yet seen enough about it or know enough and I so want to know more and read more and obsess about it some more.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Well, you just added to it by ONE

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

sarcasm anonymous

“those who realize they are sarcastic and want to get it under control, those who are sarcastic and want to get better at it and those who are forced to live or work with people who are sarcastic.”

I'll see if I can find their number......

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
Well, you just added to it by ONE

Yeah I guess I did that's funny. See what happens when we judge or get sarcastic, always blows up in our face in this case, mine.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Yeah I've been wondering too, I heard about this in the news last week. Thought ATS would be all over it, went here and haven't seen a damn post about it!!
This is actually the first time I hear it mentioned on here...like, PEOPLE!! WAKE UP! Something happened in Boston!
By the way, did YOU know that there was a bombing in Boston?

lol, great thread btw!

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Would it be ok if we starting talking about it again and rehashing it all over again..?

top topics

join