It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush's Approval Rating Increased!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I don't understand why Obama supporters hate Bush so much, they rule the same way, if you still think we have a two party system I have some pressure cookers to sell ya.

stpeteforpeace.org...

www.usnews.com...

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=A2KJ3CdPu3dR3S4AfDPQtDMD

stpeteforpeace.org...

edit on 25-4-2013 by Thunderheart because: because people that love Obama but hate Bush are hypocrites that's why...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
One thing is certain, Bush knew how to take a punch from his critics when compared to glass jawed Obama who feels compelled to silence and censor his critics, point fingers, play the name calling game etc etc. He can't handle the criticism which naturally comes with the office he holds.

As for Bush's ratings, historically, most presidents do rise in approval once they are out of office and the public eye for a time. Additionally, I think Obama buyers remorse has fully kicked in with the nation as well. They now realized that the Hope and Change that was promised by Obama was just a line of BS. In 2008 Obama ran against the memory and legacy of GW Bush not against McCain. McCain was just a distraction. He then proceeded to blame Bush during his entire first term. Not good. He's got no one to blame but himself when looking back on his first term.

There is truth in reality....and Bush's legacy will be far more positive than anyone ever imagined when we look back on it at the end of Obama's second term. He is only now getting credit for the extensive work and success that he and his wife have had in fighting AIDS in Africa.

Can't wait to see the Obama Presidential library 6 years from now.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
No one can beat Bush in the worse president, he gets to be right beside Hitler.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Hitler... Do tell... Wait... never mind... just read my signature...

Cheers!!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Well, its like asking me if I prefer Clifford Olson or the Charles Mason group. They're both ruthless murderers and slavers, so neither. They and all like them in corporations, military, policing, banking, media, need major jail time.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Embarassed we're from the same country............let me assure the other ATSer's out there extremely few Canadians think this way...........

What the hell do you mean "embarrassed"? I never wrote the article, nor did I provide an opinion.
I asked 4 questions. Please explain.

"Planet X is here"? Good. When are you getting on the next rocket there?
edit on 24-4-2013 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

Oh sorry, I thought these were rhetorical questions:

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Do you like how he had a tougher stance against "terrorist" and called them out for what they were?
The fact he didn't make America look weak, after the 9/11 incident?
That fact he was a Republican and never tried to gun-grab?

Thanks

Nice comeback as well, kind of leaves me feeling nostaligic for junior high...........

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join