It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush's Approval Rating Increased!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Given that WMD now seem to be in Syria, I am not surprised.
www.jpost.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Embarassed we're from the same country............let me assure the other ATSer's out there extremely few Canadians think this way...........

What the hell do you mean "embarrassed"? I never wrote the article, nor did I provide an opinion.
I asked 4 questions. Please explain.

"Planet X is here"? Good. When are you getting on the next rocket there?
edit on 24-4-2013 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Not an reliable source and by the way a nerve gas and chemical weapons cause more deaths then just three.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Originally posted by onthedownlow

George Walker Bush was a good president,

What about sub-prime mortgages? or do you blame that on the banks? Honest question.

I didn't know that there were people blaming the sub-prime debacle on Bush, I thought it was common knowledge that Clinton's repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act caused it.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Do you truly believe GWB is a better president than Obama? If so, why?

No.

Do you like how he had a tougher stance against "terrorist" and called them out for what they were?

He didn't have a tougher stance against terrorism. He pounded his chest a lot and SAID he would get Bin Laden, dead or alive, but he didn't follow through. He was all talk and emotional appeal.

The fact he didn't make America look weak, after the 9/11 incident?

For about 2 seconds, he actually rode on the coattails of unity that we all felt. He then proceeded to divide the country more than ever before.

That fact he was a Republican and never tried to gun-grab?

There WAS a gun grab after Katrina (2005)

People's memories are foggy.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Let me guess now, this latest poll was taken either in the magicians circle, or comedy central...or both.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Ol' GW, he was fun to watch. You can almost sense the chuckles from the speech writers and the teleprompter operators.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by onthedownlow

George Walker Bush was a good president,

What about sub-prime mortgages? or do you blame that on the banks? Honest question.

that was Clinton lol wow heres a link pithocrates.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
was not the biggest fan of bush but he did handle that shoe throwing incident quite well and i think they even let the guy go who tossed it,and i loved being able to laugh at bush looking like a chimpanzee in all of his speeches but other then that not too much of a fan

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

I honestly don't see him as a decision man so it's hard to hate. That doesn't make him a good president by any means. I also think people are loving all these stories about how now he paints.

I actually like the stories too because he's not a great painter either but he's proud enough to let people see them. Maybe the first real thing he's had to be proud of with not regret and he's getting to be an old man.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

You can't really blame Bush for the Katrina Gun Grab. If this were any other thread about Katrina you would talk about how he didn't do anything and didn't care (and he didn't) but he is DIRECTLY behind that one aspect i guess.

Obama is worse than Bush, that is just a fact. Bush was bad, but Obama is the follow through and continuation of everything that was bad about Bush. And Obama campaigned as a completely different person.. Bush didn't do that. Obama didn't close Gitmo despite that being a PROMISE, he made it worse. Obama also went crazy with the drone strikes and amped them up and used more than Bush could have dreamed (Obama personally killing a kid or two on the way).
edit on 25-4-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Bush is 100000x better than Obama.

Work existed under Bush.

Terrorists weren't apologized for under Bush.

NASA was alive under Bush.

A mission to the moon existed under Bush.

Benghazi wouldn't have happened under Bush because they would've had guns.

I could go on and on.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
gwb one of the best comedians the usa ever had

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
i thought Obama was getting all the troops back that GWB send overseas... they both should never have been president.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

George W Bush's Approval Rating Increased!

I think this just represents a slow melding that the public is having with reality.

Is Dubya really anymore popular? or are we learning that Obama is not the Messiah of hope that we were hoping for? From there, we discover that neither of these jokers was worthy of the job they were given and neither political party capable of doing any better in the future.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DukeEligos
Bush makes me laugh more than obama .
I like the simpleness of him

Classic
Duke

People look back and remember the funny times, but this eedjit broke the world....

He reminds me a bit of this....

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The view of George W. Bush's presidency has improved with time, according to a CNN/ORC International Poll. Forty-two percent now say his presidency was a success, up 11 points since a CNN poll in January 2009, during his final days in office.

Fifty-five percent of those questioned say Bush's presidency was a failure, down 13 percentage points since 2009.

CNN.com

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

Honest question here, from a Canadian.. Do you truly believe GWB is a better president than Obama? If so, why?

Do you like how he had a tougher stance against "terrorist" and called them out for what they were?
The fact he didn't make America look weak, after the 9/11 incident?
That fact he was a Republican and never tried to gun-grab?

The fact that he said "god told me to take over Iraq ?

The fact that he was Skull and bones member ?

The fact that he took American into fast and furious wars in two years?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
how quickly everyone forgets..Iraq,patriot act,the wall street collapse...thats the first 3 I thought of! I'll take obama or clinton over any bush!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by blkcwbyhat
how quickly everyone forgets..Iraq,patriot act,the wall street collapse...thats the first 3 I thought of! I'll take obama or clinton over any bush!

Clinton had Kosovo, Somalia, Lewinski, the baby food factory, he told Saudi Arabia that we didn't want Bin Laden, and the .com bubble. He also had a number of air strikes in Iraq. I, personally, felt that he handled the first two with kid gloves, and his meandering showed weakness. Clinton also contributed greatly to the housing bubble. The country slipped into recession in the last year of Clinton's 2nd term. Don't ask, don't tell. White water.

I haven't forgotten, but I would gladly take the moderate Clinton (he was considered very liberal at the time- he had his own health care initiative) over the very extreme left Obama.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
In some ways George Bush was worse than Obama....because with BHO we know what we have but GWB had most people fooled. He reminds me of the quote in Melville's Moby Dick, "Better to sleep with a sober cannibal than a drunken Christian." (GWB being the drunken Christian.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join