It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: Tsarnaev brothers 'perverted, cowardly, knock-off jihadis'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
www.politico.com...

Vice President Biden called the Boston Marathon bomber brothers “two twisted, perverted, cowardly, knock-off jihadis.

Not so much a problem with a comment like the above:

My problem is:

And Biden said the way to defeat terrorists and terrorism is to never change the nation’s way of life.

Just pay no attention that the Patriot act of 2001 is based on what Biden wrote in his Omnimubs Counterterrorism Act.

killfile.newsvine.com...

What is really infuriating is :

“The only way they can gain ground is to instill fear that causes us to jettison our values, way of life, for us to change. The moment we change, the moment we look inward, the moment we get into a crouch in a defensive, that’s the moment when they win.”

So are we talking about terrorism or gun control there?

Kinda confusing first he says we "jettison our values", "way of life for us to change" The moment we change "they win".

So by that comment does that make Biden and the current administration and supporters of gun control " knock off jihadi's" ?

Granted no one is going around blowing things up based on Bidens comment if we change our way of life who wins?

Who really wins?

Biden and his government cronies win

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The REAL terrorist are those in the government whom say one thing and then by their actions show how hollow and empty their words of encouragement and nationalism really are.......

But who and how many people are really getting it? It seems with any tragedy we have in this country, political officials do nothing more than preach empty rhetoric telling us how great we are as a nation, while doing nothing more than create laws and subversive organizations to dismantle the existing freedoms we are desperately clinging on to......

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Star & Flag, Neo. You nailed it. And the thing about is, Biden is a puppet's puppet. Things are funny like that, huh?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
And just of late someone was saying something about returning vets and christian "right wing" fundies being the greatest threat to the nations domestic tranquility.
edit on 24-4-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Biden is a Zionist. Zionism = Terrorism. The guy is a hypocrite.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Exactly.

Tying in "Gun Control" with that vague like Joe Biden talk, is something I come to expect from this man.
ANYTHING this man says has to be scrutinized though. Never forget.

At first Biden would credit Kinnock when he quoted him. But at some point he failed to offer the attribution. Biden maintained that he lapsed only once—at a debate at the Iowa State Fair, on Aug. 23, when cameras recorded it—but Maureen Dowd of the New York Times reported two incidents of nonattribution, and no one kept track exactly of every time Biden used the Kinnock bit. (Click here for examples of Biden's lifting.) What is certain is that Biden didn't simply borrow the sort of boilerplate that counts as common currency in political discourse—phrases like "fighting for working families." What he borrowed was Kinnock's life.

Why Biden's plagiarism shouldn't be forgotten.

And no. These guys were NOT "knock-off jihadists." They were Muslim extremists, hell bent on killing Americans. I am tired of the left and media not calling them for what they are.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The man has to take the cake for the stupidest person to ever be elected. Every time he opens his mouth the stupid meter goes off the chart.

Take a good hard look liberals this idiot is representing you. I am sure he does not want to take away gun rights also.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

But we shouldn't brush off the possibility that they are right wing extremist gun nuts eh joe?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I didn't have much respect of Biden, but I knew to stop looking when he offered up the idea of militia and patriots right off the bat. I read it and haven't been able to find the article since. You shouldn't suggest such a thing as Anerican's killing other innocent American's unless you know it's looking that way.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by sonnny1

I didn't have much respect of Biden, but I knew to stop looking when he offered up the idea of militia and patriots right off the bat. I read it and haven't been able to find the article since. You shouldn't suggest such a thing as Anerican's killing other innocent American's unless you know it's looking that way.

Thats all you need to know.......

"We’re here today to deal with a problem that requires our immediate action, urgent action, and the president and I are determined to take action. This is not an exercise in photo opportunities or just getting to ask you all what your opinions are. We’re reaching out to all — all parties on whatever side of this debate you fall, but the president is going to act. There are executive orders, executive action that can be taken. We haven’t decided what that is yet, but we’re compiling it all with help of the attorney general and all the rest of the Cabinet members, as well as legislative action we believe is required." ~ Joe Biden

Why say it, if they are not contemplating on doing it?

Sad.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Biden might not be my favourite guy in the world, but I think we can safely saw that they were cold-blooded, brutal, cruel and hateful young men with no conscience empathy or compassion for their fellow human beings. Who knows how they got that way, but it really doesn't matter at all. The people are dead, or maimed and what does it matter what their motivation was? All the did was ensure further unrest where none was needed and cast a black pall over their families and culture. People can rant and rave and say it was someone else's fault or they were brain washed or used or whatever, but they were two adult American men age of majority who went out and butchered with impunity and all that is is evil. I wish all the whiners who are so anti-american would usher themselves back to whatever utopian #ehold they hail from and good riddance. just sayin.....

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Biden reminds me of Leslie Nielsen,sounds like one of his famous quotes
edit on 28-4-2013 by rvrsmd because: ..

new topics

top topics

join