Body of missing Brown student found?

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It is believed that the body of missing Brown University student, Sunil Tripathi, may have been found in the Providence river today.

I heard this on the news this morning, and got a link to share with you all. You may recall that Sunil Tripathi was originally reported to be one of the Boston bombing suspects, prior to the courthouse evacuation and release of the Tsarnaev brother's photos.

Sunil Tripathi's body found?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I really feel that the family should hire lawyers, track down those users that used reddit to falsely accuse somebody of something with no proof, and prosecute those conspiracy theorists that slandered this boy and by association, his family.

Wouldn't it be something if he was killed - because conspiracy theorists think their entitled to spread lies with no proof, and somebody took vigilante justice into their own hands?

It's not illegal to be missing. He's an adult. If he wants to up and disappear from friends and family - that's his prerogative. So what if?? Somebody figured because he's missing to his family, that might be evidence of guilt, after viewing the internet and seeing that young man plastered all over the internet as the bomber?

Want to know what the CTer's that supported this will state? We don't know that he wasn't involved!

I hope they don't let this go, and the family gets to the bottom of this. It will be a good lesson to learn for the conspiracy theory community. This just may be an example of how conspiracy theories can ruin good peoples lives. Even result in death.

Blessings and thoughts to his family and friends.

Cirque
edit on 24-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: spelling

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It seems he was in a depressed state recently. And, he just up and left in the morning, leaving his wallet, cellphone, bicycle, everything, including a note (the contents of which the family has not yet revealed, or may never, it is private after all).

Consider that this depression, combined with him being accused throughout the world as being connected to this terrible incident, and suicide does sound plausible too. If someone is suffering from the disease of depression, they ma think there is nowhere to go and nobody to talk to, nobody to believe he was innocent. SO, he could have decided to kill himself over all of this. Now, if this theory is proven true (the contents of the letter may shed more light here), then IMO everyone that falsely accused him is responsible for him taking his own life.

I may be wrong, and I hope I am. But, this is at least plausible given all the facts laid out to date.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krakatoa
It seems he was in a depressed state recently. And, he just up and left in the morning, leaving his wallet, cellphone, bicycle, everything, including a note (the contents of which the family has not yet revealed, or may never, it is private after all).

Consider that this depression, combined with him being accused throughout the world as being connected to this terrible incident, and suicide does sound plausible too. If someone is suffering from the disease of depression, they ma think there is nowhere to go and nobody to talk to, nobody to believe he was innocent. SO, he could have decided to kill himself over all of this. Now, if this theory is proven true (the contents of the letter may shed more light here), then IMO everyone that falsely accused him is responsible for him taking his own life.

I may be wrong, and I hope I am. But, this is at least plausible given all the facts laid out to date.

Indeed.

It's plausible that he was in that water before April 15. We don't know until more details are released and an autopsy performed.

Still doesn't change the fact - CTer's should be held responsible at least in America for spreading slander/libel and defamation of character - which is illegal. The family at least, has the court system, to address their grievances against the public. It doesn't matter how he died, or when. What they did on reddit and then brought here (thankfully staff was quick to nip it in the bud) should be addressed. In my opinion. If he was my boy, I'd have every single last one of them brought up on charges along with the website owner too.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krakatoa

I don't think that this is very plausible since he's been missing since March 16th.

join