It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Xes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
"If it's to define xes,xes is the axiomatic question with only one answer."

I guess that without xes we wouldn't evol I mean we wouldn't evol've.

Because xes without evol it's not possible in this evolution process,although evolution might

be wrong in certain conditions because this axiomatic question tends to not find its answer.

Therefore the abuse of the word itself might produce changes at DNA level during generations

by changing of the behaviour of the subjects by giving wrong interpretations not by the facts

but at an interpersonal and interactional level.

Ofcourse life without xes is not possible and the wrong road it is the disociation of the two words respectively 'xes' and 'evol'.

Philosophically speaking the two words are stricty related to the human beings because of awareness of their meaning.

This is why I believe the two should go together as a feeling of why xes is happening.

Oh but this is just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Why not offer more of an explanation of what xes means and where to find MORE info about it.
Just reading an opinion isn't really giving us ANY starting point or scope of the subject. WHAT are you talking about? Give us some links to work with that give more definition to your supposition.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Opportunia

Why not offer more of an explanation of what xes means and where to find MORE info about it.
Just reading an opinion isn't really giving us ANY starting point or scope of the subject. WHAT are you talking about? Give us some links to work with that give more definition to your supposition.
There were plenty of clues in the post

(psst, we're talking about sex and love..or something.)

I've forgotten what I was going to say, but I don't think that love and sex are only a human construct together. You get some animals who pair for life, they must have a bit of love going on. You also have animals who have sex for fun, so it's quite mixed.

Who knows, not even sure if this was the direction you wanted the thread to go

edit- and there can be sex without love and love without sex, no one is exlusive to the other. But no, we wouldn't evolve without xes.

Oh, and xes is also ancient Greek for 666.

edit on 24/4/2013 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Opportunia

Oh I've tried to find some info about the subject but since it's my own creation I guess it should be treated in corespondence with the subject in actual form with the word not obliterated.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Are you talking about sex? Sex is not just for "evolution" having offspring. Sex is also a way to show affection and to have closer bond / intimacy with another.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Oh, and xes is also ancient Greek for 666.
It is?

I didn't knew that.

Then the timing is right.

It means we are on schedule.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Are you talking about sex?
I am talking about xes.

The other word if you put it in a mirror will give you this configuration.

sexxes....which will have a double chromosome x which is indeed one of the two sex-determining chromosomes or allosomes determining the sex in many animal species.

Therefore that is why we are talking about xes as an atribute of the human beings that should only be associated with evol in order to evol've.

new topics

top topics

join