It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret World MMORPG

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hey guys, I have been looking for a new game (I have most of the top games I found - GW2, Tera, D3, SC2HotS, Neverwinter, DayZ, WarZ, BF3, TF2, SimCity) and a lot of websites led me to this game, the secret world.

I have tried looking a trial version but can't find one. I was told that you need someone to give you a buddy key to play for 24h. Is the game worth the buy, its $30, I know its not much but I don't want to buy a game that is just going to sit on my shelf forever.

How is the PvP? is the PvE fun? I usually love game where there are tons of armor sets that most look different, I saw this game has no armor, just regular clothing you can buy but what about the weapons? are the weapons all the same or are there legendary, epic, and rare weapons?

If you got more things you can tell me about this game that I couldn't find on youtube or the internet please feel free to go all out xD. I would really like to hear what you liked and didn't like.

What about SWTOR? how limited are you if you don't get a subscription? but lets focus more on "The Secret World"

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Never played it, it looks like a horror game. the term RPG is often used too much now a days for almost anything.

This to me looks like a MMO-/action-shooter. It got a 7ish/10 rating. Released July 2012.

I tend to save RPG for actual RPGS like Final fantasy, Ever-quest, Phantasy Star etc

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Feels and plays like grand theft auto. Clunky ratchets ge play. Simple vanilla Wow like quests. Many may enjoy it as a time killer. Best all around MMO is Rift. Basically Rift is wow with better graphics. We are in a poor era as far as gaming goes. The SOP for game releases seems to be that of release it now and fix it later, maybe if enough people buy it.

edit on 24-4-2013 by IntelRetard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by IntelRetard

I have rift, but never got into it, saw the expansion on sale a week after release and got it, paid for 3 months and it still didn't get me, loved the rifts though specially how they made other players around help each other.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

lol straight up "rpg"

new topics

top topics

join