It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the hacking of AP what comes to your mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hacking of AP may be a Warning of what can be the Last Move before we have a NEW WORLD ORDER.

I have never EVER thought of this before, not even first time I heard about it yesterday from my girlfriend. telling me that Obama was killed. and i was like. "say what, i have not seen anything about Obama being killed on ATS, so are u kidding me" but then later i heard about the Hacking of AP. but then i continued with reading about the BOSTON BOMBS.

after reading this thread TODAY: ATS: thread about the hacking of AP

I first started too thinking about the money. whenever crimes are commit, if there is money involved there is always people who gets away without getting to jail. but i feel that in this case it is not the money that is the real issue here.

but then i read this on the first page. from user Wrabbit2000 :

Well put, Kali. I'd missed the first blast of this story before it was corrected and that became the story. I'm glad I did, too. Like you, my first thoughts would never have been for my bank balance or my investments, such as they are.

I may not love the man who leads our nation. I may even really dislike the guy for this performance as I've viewed it. I'd never wish anything personally bad upon him or his family though. My first reaction, tamped down hard while I hunted for corroboration and details, would be a gut dropping sick feeling of "no no no ...not this.. ANYTHING but this...'!

I can't imagine a worse thing to have happen to our nation at such a precarious time in it's history than to have a tragedy like Kennedy ...and in this day and age? Oh, so much worse. It would be so VERY much worse ..wouldn't it?

Thank God this did turn out to be nothing but the twisted imaginings of a hacker ...and hopefully, the loss of material wealth some people took in their blatant display of personal priorities will be a cautionary note for all to ponder.

then it strikes me. what if that is the last Move from the NWO, to kill Obama blame
it on some Pro-gunners and this will Changes ALL things all over the world

but then today. after reading the thread about it and after Wrabbit2000 quote i was getting a "a chill cold all the way from my feet to the head". what if that happen, there will begin Chaos all over USA and spreading too the rest of the world ? Think about how much safety there is about the President think about if the first black President is killed. There will be Ragnarok. can there really be more to the hacking of AP then we are led to believe. only me thinking about if they PTB are testing the people ? before the real deal ??

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kadara_dk

The first thing...very first thing I thought. How very fragile our stock market really is. It wouldn't take much to plunge us into economic chaos.

Des

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
But I thought the NWO people believe the President is in on it.

Seems rather foolish to take out one of their lead players in their plan don't ya think?

I'd imagine that if anything, they'd want him protected.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

He's worn out his usefulness to us......we try to keep him on the golf course these days.

Des

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
It's funny you made this thread because it echoes many of the same thoughts I've been wrestling with. I made a thread last fall pre-election basically saying the same thing and I've voiced these concerns to many of my friends and family.

"To sum this up - I now wonder how Barack Obama can be useful to those same Decision Makers I spoke of, and the answer frightens me. With the election looming and the US seemingly on the brink of war, President Obama at least externally has seemed hesitant to back Israel and their campaign against Iran thus far. I believe, as it is not hard to tell, that the neoconservative regimes in both the US and Israel are anxious for war. Since the Middle East uprisings, I have been worried we were seeing a campaign to turn the tide so to speak of the American public's opinion, but I believe it will take something bigger to push them over the hump. I am almost convinced we will see an attack on US soil...but what kind of attack? Well, this is the point of my thread, and many of you are sharp and have figured out where I am leading to. I believe the next best way that Barack Obama can serve the Decision Makers is to be killed - to die. I think the attack we will see will be a successful assassination attempt on President Obama. This will serve many purposes in my mind. It will generate support for war. They will be able to say he was too soft on terrorism and amp up the military operations. And they would have pretext for martial law-type domestic policies, possibly even going after those who fell for the trap and ended up hating him to an extreme level. I hope to God this does not happen, and I'll be the first to admit it is simply conjecture, obviously I have no links or evidence - I will not be surprised if it does not come to pass. But the reason I am writing this right now is this scenario makes sense to me."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Ongoing attempts to steal your internet freedom... Shouldn't be to hard to get CISPA to pass the senate now and I would assume there will be even more bills proposed immediately in the future.

Look at everything being blamed on social-media/internet just this week alone.

1.) Complete radicalization of the Boston suspects online

2.) Stolen identity from social media used to scapegoat an individual in the ricin attacks

3.) AP hack causes financial plunge

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kadara_dk

It's the testing of the water before they unleash a tsunami. The effects that little stunt pulled can be seen in the stock market if you can read the numbers correct. So I'm not gonna dismiss your thoughts as this seems like a finely played out game of chess. Again just conjecture but one that I can see why you have these feelings.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
My first thought was how the stock market took such a sharp drop. It showed me how vulnerable the market really is.

And my second thought was how much money we could have put toward cleaning up the national debt with all the transactions made from the scare if we implimented that 1 percent transaction tax.

-Alien

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The first thing that came to my mind, after hearing about it last night was:

"What does Obama being alive/dead have to do with our stock market?" then "Hope it isn't true. While I don't like him, i'd never wish another human being dead."

But I still don't understand how an attempt on his life would result in the crash of the stock market.....makes no sense to me.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
what could cause the stock market to crash if something happened to Obama....
How about the thought of Joe Biden as President

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by grumpydaysleeper

lol, but I was being serious!!! That did make me laugh though only after I shuddered a bit.

top topics

join