It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear pics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Sorry, I'm new to all this but, with all the great optical and digital cameras in the world today, can anyone point me to a clear, sharp, detailed and authenticated photo of an alien spaceship?

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 04:41 AM
link   
There are none.

If they where, there would be near zero activity on this forum you know, case closed

Even with "modern" digital cameras, quality is not that much higher... Not to mention the USER is not exactly better at taking photos.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Why do you guys say that? Even if there was a clear photo, even if there was a proven video of an alien doin the cha-cha on the white house lawn there would still be just as many people here.

I mean its one thing to have evidence of them here and yet another to know why they here. If you had proof of them here there would still be questions to be answered.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
There are none.

If they where, there would be near zero activity on this forum you know, case closed

Even with "modern" digital cameras, quality is not that much higher... Not to mention the USER is not exactly better at taking photos.

Actually, most end user digital cameras have shoddy optical zoom, as most people won't spend close to 5k for one. Don't be fooled by "Digital Zoom" either, its an enlarging of the pixels, thus a reduction in image quality.

Next time your at an electronics store, check it out. Digital Zoom is quit high, optical is very low.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Well, you can always look into Billy Meier. Most (myself included) regard him as a charlatain, but he is backed by the Disclosure Project, and some (one) very staunch board member here, hehe....

theyfly.com...

top topics

join