It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Janet Napolitano Has a Major Problem at ICE: Senator Sessions Sounding the Alarm

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by darkstar57

Wow. Seriously?

I was just cracking a joke with nothing but sophomoric mirth behind it.

Evil is evil. Man, Woman...whatever. And this person is evil to the core. It's oozing from every orifice.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Wow I feel safer already. DHS is a joke.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
So to me it's obvious, that a very large part of this administration at
the very least. Has decided to disarm the american people while
telling them it's for their safety because children are getting killed
by the crazy people among ourselves. From the general population.
US. And they really care about us and don't want to see it happen
anymore. Because we like Ferrari"s.

And then we'll just start allowing all the REAL terrorists to come in
to the country and practice their art of blowing people up.
On the american people. Because we have to interpret the constitution
differently ! Because they care about us. Sounds exactly right according
to what I would expect from all these evil psychopaths you people keep
voting for. Those who vote deserve what they get. Pretty sad when kids
pay the price tho. And the people you vote for pretend to care.

Phfft !

"Ya ya and then will tell em their here to go to college" Oohohohoho ! Hehehehehe!
edit on 25-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Awesome post. I know I'm a little late in getting into this, but thanks for taking the time to post it. Loved seeing her taken to task and put up against the ropes. S&F for you

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The only thing these officials care about is getting paid their overpaid salary. How many kids was mangled and killed by bombs we dropped all around the world?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Did any of you people ACTUALLY WATCH AND LISTEN to the video?

The last page of comments almost have nothing to do with the topic at hand - which is immigration!
They're talking about ICE.
What I got out of the video is that Janet N. is essentially trying to put off immigration enforcement (read deportation) until the amnesty bill can be passed.

This is a good thing. I disagree with DHS / Janet N. on ALOT of things, but Immigration and the Amnesty plan I do agree with. There is no good solution to the immigration problem in America.
You people that feel like we should deport all of these illegal immigrants are going to have to suck it up. Securing the border and allowing amnesty is the ONLY way to FIX the problem.

And for the record, it's not the first time Amnesty was authorized in the United States. Ever heard of Ellis Island?
We need to integrate illegal aliens in our society, get them documented and paying taxes - we don't need to grant them citizenship - just a Green Card and a Social Security Number!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sean
reply to post by randyvs

The only thing these officials care about is getting paid their overpaid salary. How many kids was mangled and killed by bombs we dropped all around the world?

Ya, I think money really is the least of their worries. I can't see what their goal is.
This cabal of related people I guess we have to call em, that are running the world.
I think they want total control more than anything. Because they do look at us as
expendables, cattle, sheep.slaves. They are serious about it, while we don't even know
what's really going on. All the sheeple ever know is, oh no!!!!!! We got lied to again !

Oh but this next guy is gonna fix everything !

We're losing a war we didn't even realize
we were in. I think they know that at some point, the curtain will be drawn back.
They'll be exposed. So they're working towards a goal that we don't understand.
Because it's spiritual.
So when we finally do open our
eyes to see these monsters for what they are ? It will be to late.
That's what I see happening. The people in power have had the power for
thousands of years. Thru bloodline.

"Truth is stranger than fiction my friend. Because fiction has to make sense. " Illuminati

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon

The last page of comments almost have nothing to do with the topic at hand - which is immigration!
They're talking about ICE.
What I got out of the video is that Janet N. is essentially trying to put off immigration enforcement (read deportation) until the amnesty bill can be passed.

This is a good thing. I disagree with DHS / Janet N. on ALOT of things, but Immigration and the Amnesty plan I do agree with. There is no good solution to the immigration problem in America.
You people that feel like we should deport all of these illegal immigrants are going to have to suck it up. Securing the border and allowing amnesty is the ONLY way to FIX the problem.

And for the record, it's not the first time Amnesty was authorized in the United States. Ever heard of Ellis Island?
We need to integrate illegal aliens in our society, get them documented and paying taxes - we don't need to grant them citizenship - just a Green Card and a Social Security Number!

Don't grant them citizenship, but grant them the ability to take our jobs and retire off our Social Security?? Oh yeah that's a real good solution.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by jimmyx
I like her, all the crap she has gotten from these republicans at all these hearings...I like how she tells them to go fly a kite and she refuses to answer their stupid questions until all the facts are in. she has big brass ones and she's not going to take crap from sessions

So, you admit you like her obfuscation, and blocking truth.....

Des

and sessions knows the truth???. his good ole boy charm doesn't work with me. he's an old, misogynistic, white southern racist, who's time has long gone by.
janet napalitano knows better than to get pulled into his crap, so she metaphorically gives him a few kicks to the groin, to show she's not going to be bullied.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

I did ! I watched and listened to both of 'em.

The last page of comments almost have nothing to do with the topic at hand - which is immigration! They're talking about ICE.

The topic at hand is Nappy.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It seems to me that this agency is chasing the buck. More appropriated money is available for stopping drugs and for homeland security practices. Illegal Immigration is being put on the back burner and fines and immigration for these people is preferred because it is extra income. Government agencies have structured ways they can spend the different funding they get. A percentage of the money goes to management salaries and the rest goes to the program. Chasing the buck gets more money for the paper pushing top officials at the expense of the footman doing what their job is. Something has to be done about this. I know how it works, having friends in government agencies. I can't condone the practice but see that there is a major problem in how things are done in government funding....It isn't right. If they do not get their quoted drug smugglers or potential terrorist candidates, they lose money. We need to uncomplicated things in our government, the paper trail is getting way out of line with reality. The footmen are being restricted from doing their job. The deceitful greed of a few big agencies in acquiring money that was used inappropriately is causing a lot of problems for our government's good agencies.

I watched the video and found that this may be happening, something that the senator was not aware of. Senators probably know very little of how these agencies are run and the policies that they are forced to follow.
edit on 25-4-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Napolitano was such a failure as Arizona governor, we were glad to see her leave the state!
If it served the illegal alien, she supported it. If it supported Mexico or the drug cartels, she supported it.
She was the best AZ governor that Mexican money could buy!!! (next to El Paso Congressman Sylvester 'Fifty Cent' Reyes".

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
DHS itself should be disbanned as it was based on the false flag events of 9-11. It is way overreaching in its authorities and an expensive tax burden on american citizens.

I don't expect mr sessions or any other D and R elected official to say the truth. Its like a medium-rare steak that you eat when you are starving for 3 days because you would die otherwise.

If this is all the "beef" people have and listen to glenn beck instead of alex jones and david icke, then this nation is hopelessly screwed.
edit on 25/4/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: general edit

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon
. Securing the border and allowing amnesty is the ONLY way to FIX the problem.

The problem is, Amnesty was granted in the 80's but then the admin at the time and subsequent admins failed to secure the border.

Have you seen ANY move by the current admin to secure our borders? If anything they seem bound and determined to achieve the opposite.

I am fine with granting amnesty and securing borders, but it will not happen with this admin just as it didnt happen with previous ones....

Lacking a secure border, I resist granting amnesty due to the simple fact that we would be rewarding those who have chosen to break the law and will provide powerful incentive for others to do the same, thereby increasing illegal immigration.

If we were to secure borders and then grant amnesty...great! Failing to secure borders is bordering on insanity...and approaches criminal dereliction of duty, in my opinion, by the current administration.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I believe she was one of the leading voices in strong support of the "Virtual Fence" garbage that turned out (BIG surprise) to be nothing but a big farce with an even bigger price tag.

Virtual fence does have its merits like :

'
Not defending Napolitano here just the "virutal fence" would work, and is not as expensive as some think.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
im young and am not educated on all topics but this is a no brainer. without legally gaining acceptance to our country, illegal immigrants should not be here. we can make fun of janet for looking like a dikier version of rosse odonald all we wamt but the issues of immigration and immagration reform are still at hand. our constitution was made the way it was for a reason and for us to let others bend and break it for their own personal gain is untolerable. we must stand by our fore fathers so that we may maintain liberty for this nation i do love so much and am willing to give my life for to ensure those after us will live in a paradise we have only dreamed of as well as faught for a very long time. obviously she is a shill along with others but until we step away from our monitors all that will be done is the confirmation that she looks like a dikier version of rosse odanald. peace and love to all of my brothers and sisters world wide.

edit on 25-4-2013 by THEBEARDEDGOAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2013 by THEBEARDEDGOAT because: more grammitcal errors sorry guys

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You made a great point Neo, and yes...I'm thinking a Virtual Fence on the border COULD have worked if it had been built and run in Good Faith and as a part of a larger combined effort with human agents, not to replace them. They could easily have sent up the flares to bring enforcement right to the spot it was needed ..and not aimlessly driving or flying over the deserts just patrolling sage brush and jack rabbits as often as not.

Of course, it wouldn't seem to have been done in Good Faith and enforcement was never it's highest priority I believe.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The tech is there hell all they would have to do is put the sensor suite like they have at Area 51 on the border but that won't happen because:

Securing the border doesn't fit in with political agendas, and when it comes to the border, and national security(CIA,FBI, and DHS they are all political appointments.

Meaning who ever tows the admin's line gets the job shame they can't see that national security transcends American politics.
edit on 25-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sean

take our jobs???? Are you kidding me I know more white people that are getting assistance from the government because they are too lazy to work for what the consider to be not enough money...don't feed into the hysteria...more people working means a better social security system regardless of their color...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
big sis is having a big problem.... No WAY!

Big sis is so Incompetent. Its alarming the american people even stand for her being the head of the DHS. the laidy makes my blood boil

edit on 24-4-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

"big bro" would be more appropriate in this case

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join