It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MMR vaccine and the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I had a thought last night while watching the news about the measles outbreak in South Wales. What if this outbreak has been orchestrated with the virus being let loose into the population for the sole purpose of making sure that uptake of the MMR vaccine covers the largest number of people.

It doesn't stop there.

Most of us are now aware of the alleged connection between MMR and autism. Is this also something that is being directed by the NWO? But why?

Is this genetic engineering? A manifestation of Autism is Aspergers Syndrome, of which many of industries greatest thinkers and inventors have exhibited aspects. (alledgedly; Steve Jobs, Margeret Thatcher, Bill Gates)

Is someone trying to engineer Great Thinkers?

On the flip side, is the same someone trying to engineer a Sub-class for another purpose?

In the USA recent studies have shown that as many as 1 in 36 children have developed autism.

Are we heading for the Harvest?

Listen to the Government cover up from Dr Andrew Wakefield

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Since the vaccine has no mass effect other than largely preventing M, M & R, what would be the point of the NWO trying to engineer an increased uptake......if not to largely eliminate M, M & R??

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimble

If the NWO are trying to create great thinkers do you not think this would be reflected in the education system and media...

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'm certain no one would ever be so cruel, greedy or psycopathic, but if you could create a sick person who was always going to be sick, always require medicines and ultimately die of a long drawn out illness that requires many drugs you have your self a nice little 'money printing' system.

However, one of britain's leading doctors was talking on Radio 4 this week stating that the drugs companies are not interested in investing enormous sums of money into new antibiotics because antibiotics CURE people, they get better and are not therefore making more money for the company. They are more interested in drugs that people have to take everyday for the rest of their lives.

I remember the measles vaccine being a success and I believe there were many non takers in the past as I knew many non vaccinated children who rarely ever became sick.

They may not want a super thinker breed but they possibly see sick people as a nice little regular earner!

Grow your business, create your own market, guarantee your pension, damn the consequences for everyone else.

Let's not forget that governments are still paying out large compensation payment to vaccine damaged children.

If the reasoning is that vaccination stops 1 in a thousand from dying or serious illness why have the same risk with the vaccination. That's why there should always be choice because vaccines are not risk free, never were, never will be.

And before any one screams you didn't vaccinate your children, i would say I did but wish I hadn't.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and I believe a Lancet article of 1987 states that children who have their childhood illness, chicken pox, measles, mumps, rubella, are much less likely to get cancer in later life!

I know which illness I would prefer!

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
yeah right...who cares about the children that actually get measles
www.gov.uk...
maybe this is the governments way of getting rid of stupid people, all the while the children of the wealthy get the required shots.

top topics

join