It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welfare Terrorists...did Bostonian's fund this terror attack by proxy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Keep Calm and Stay Asleep.

Baa, Baa, little sheep, thy shall jump through fields, littered with the blood and flesh, of those who fell in vain.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

How about wake up, be vigilant. oh, and one for you....

O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats...

edit on 24-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Blasphemy!

Thou doth not knoweth of thy Flying Spaghetti Monster!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by sheepslayer247

He drove a Mercedes. There is the problem. His clothes? Do you know how much it costs to train to be a golden gloves boxer? The private schools the kids went to. How was it paid for if the parents were broke.

wow, when I got out of the Army in 1998 and was looking for work, the unemployment I got from the Army ran out, I went to the local Social Services office to get assistance ie food stamps, job placement assistance etc, all I got was told I made too much money (TOO MUCH MONEY, my 700 a month in unemployment RAN OUT THE MONTH BEFORE) for assistance, and they gave me 20.00 A MONTH for EBT, yet you see these women coming to the office for their checks in late model cars, dripping in gold jewelry, high dollar clothes. I was driving a 1977 rusted out pickup, wearing jeans an my field jacket
go figure...
edit on 4/24/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I thought it was pretty well settled that between Al Qaeda and funding foreign rebels, the USA already.had an established position of funding terror, so...where is the outrage? Now, if you want to discuss immigration, that's another avenue for discussion. LoL!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

How about wake up, be vigilant. oh, and one for you....

O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats...

edit on 24-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

I am sorry, but carp suck.
I have heard stories about people that eat them, but I have never seen a person put carp in their mouth, chew and swallow without vomiting or making a horrible face.

Fruit bats... yum!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Outraged? Nah. I do find it suspect that we spend as much on our military as the next 12 nations combined and yet we don't own them. That seems like a missed opportunity to me. :p

Meanwhile -- only 25% or so of our nations bridges are in "good condition."

But we have moar jets and smart-bombs, right?

Seems like a fair trade to me.
edit on 24-4-2013 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Immigration will come up when Obama attends the West Texas Memorial...count on it. Add in social media that was used and you have CISPA. aaannndddd....the Internet Tax...what surprises are they bundling in there?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Sloth Pan Pizza is the bomb!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Using a tragedy to slam the poor and "welfare scum". Also, slamming people who question 9/11, all at the same time.

That is a new low..

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
So how does someone on welfare get enough cash to fly to Russia for 6 months?

Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

That's a fair question.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by guymontag

What are you referring to? I swear you all either have ADHD or can't read. Show me where I slam the poor?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

SOME Bostonian's did fund terrorists. However not the ones you are talking about:-

www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Read this thread and you may find out...Link

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
Your tax dollars also fund the largest millitary machine in history, considered a terrorist organization in many parts of the world. Why don't your media turn their phony outrage toward that?

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of it all, and am in no way condoning the outrageous and senseless events in boston.

the modern military/industrial complex is an entity unto itself.

always looking for new causes to justify it's gargantuan expenditure.

if we look at history, we see that the abuse of power and lack of restrain eventually collapses the machine of war.

afganistan bankrupted the ussr, iraq the usa, etc throughout history.

mankind never learns to moderate their appetites, the ego decides.

from dick cheney to rasputin, two soul mates, each poisoning their society.

hard to see mankind progressing, the individulal maybe, but not the state machinery.

assasins, for whatever reason are always with us.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
If you give welfare to all in need, and one of those then goes on to commit a crime, is that a fault of the welfare system? I would rather take the risk myself.

But it has to be said that Boston was in the past a hotbed of finance (via Noraid) for terrorist murders of women and children in Britain and Ireland - so yes, some Bostonians have funded even worse attrocities in the past. I don't think they can be blamed for this one though.

Edit: pleased to see I'm not the only one pointing this out
edit on 24-4-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This is not about the IRA and let's not go there, ok? We would start to get a bit personal and I want this to be about the Boston Bombings, not Belfast. Not that one is worse than the other but this is not the thread. I appreciate pointing that out.

Boston is filled with Mosques and gas stations collecting money for cancer kids that goes to Jihad...but some do not go to evil causes as the ignorant would think. Some does go to help to break the cycle violence, educate and get much needed supplies to people in the Middle East. I would not think twice if someone in front of a Mosque was asking for money. I would drop it in the cup.

Locally in Florida I have donated goods, clothes and toys to Palestinian bakery that I have gone to for years.Owner is Muslim and he hates that he cannot do more for his people. I have listened to the stories over falafel. I give it to him instead of Goodwill because I know a child will get that sweater and need it, not be picked over by volunteers who steal the good stuff for themselves. America is very, very selfish at it's core now and did not used to be like that.

Just like I think the government is garbage but I believe in and love my country. I help locally.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled broadcast. They were Welfare Terrorists and Boston did fund it. I brought this up because of their lifestyles (cars/nice schools) but the money was not there...so where did it come from? MIsha perhaps?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This thread is really pathetic.

Using a terrorist attack, a tragedy, for an excuse to hate on welfare and poor people.

Get your life.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Again with the ADHD..you did not read the thread. You read the title. Can you add something or maybe tell us why it is ok to use the US welfare system. I am not against welfare I am against fraud. Don't worry, your EBT is in the mail...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join