Welfare Terrorists...did Bostonian's fund this terror attack by proxy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Well, we all I am sure have been wondering who financed this descent into radical Islam? We did. The Taxpayer. That's right. First, the family received benefits. They should. I am sure they needed it with the small children when they came to America to start a new life. However...

Seems the older brother, #1, was receiving benefits with his wife and child that ended n 2012. That would mean that he had the money to travel to Russia but not pay his bills? Looks more and more like we, eh US/MAss taxpayer, paid for that trip or at least subsidized it. Then, while he was training to kill, we were supporting his family.

What a kick in the balls that one dime of a Bostonians paycheck helped to finance this attack by proxy...Link

taxpayer-funded state welfare benefits even as he was delving deep into the world of radical anti-American Islamism, the Herald has learned. State officials confirmed last night that Tsarnaev, slain in a raging gun battle with police last Friday, was receiving benefits along with his wife, Katherine Russell Tsarnaev, and their 3-year-old daughter. The state’s Executive Office of Health and Human Services said those benefits ended in 2012 when the couple stopped meeting income eligibility limits. Russell Tsarnaev’s attorney has claimed Katherine — who had converted to Islam — was working up to 80 hours a week as a home health aide while Tsarnaev stayed at home. In addition, both of Tsarnaev’s parents received benefits, and accused brother bombers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan were recipients through their parents when they were younger, according to the state.

oh, and they were also Truthers so look out guys...
edit on 24-4-2013 by esdad71 because: sp

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

So what's with this part? Are you implying that people should be on the lookout for people who want the truth.

And i doubt that welfare pays enough for a person to fly to Russia and live for six months. He had to get the money for that somewhere else.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I am amazed that the newspaper is even bringing up this subject. Lil Bomba and his older brother are now the face of pro-weed, anti-weed, pro-gun, anti-gun, pro-welfare, anti-welfare, and of course anti-Islam sentiment. If it can be twisted into a pro-Islam statement I'm sure it's coming in the next edition.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

No, they were 9/11 Truthers It was a heads up if no one else had read that as I thought it interesting they would mention that..makes me wonder if he had a profile on here. I know there are lurkers if there are threads showing support for these guys.

My point is that this guy was on the radar in multiple ways. This was not like the 9/11 hijackers. These guys were integrated. Does no one find it odd the younger brother swiped into school and they (FBI) had to have known on Wednesday who they were...no flags???

The fact a dime went to them sucks.

the Internet Tax is not about Internet Tax like Obamacare has nothing to do with your health..
edit on 24-4-2013 by esdad71 because: sp

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

I could not have said it better. They can basically write history with this one.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

So what's with this part? Are you implying that people should be on the lookout for people who want the truth.

And i doubt that welfare pays enough for a person to fly to Russia and live for six months. He had to get the money for that somewhere else.
Welfare pays enough to allow people that don't have enough money otherwise to do frivolous things.

I have been chastised on this site before for daring to say that my ex is on foodstamps and welfare.... but found enough money to get breast enlargement surgery.

If nothing else, you might admit that welfare payments may have possibly freed up the $400 in funds needed to buythe ffireworks that the feds believe were the source of the explosives for the bombs!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I wonder how long he had been receiving benefits? Cause there is one nagging question I've had in my head since last week.

In your article it mentions the 2009 photo essay done on him. One photo in the set had him infront of his silver Mercedes. I've been wondering where he got the money to drive a car like that. Was he receiving financial support from family members?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Your tax dollars also fund the largest millitary machine in history, considered a terrorist organization in many parts of the world. Why don't your media turn their phony outrage toward that?

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of it all, and am in no way condoning the outrageous and senseless events in boston.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Yes I buy as many tanks and bombs as I can. I like winning. Americans like winning. Nobody is outraged about being militarily superior.

Are you?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
That is an interesting thought. Who creates/funds an islamist extremist.

Who indeed.

Can you put a dollar amount on how much it takes? Or where you draw the line? Or is it just "them" who become such after a certain amount of anti-so and so hate?

I honestly don't think it costs a lost. We already have people who are ready to point the finger. Ready to say "Yeah they are criminals". We've got a chicken coop full of hens laying eggs, why do we suddenly expect the foxes to be nice? Or come with "We want your eggs!!" paraphernalia before they strike?

Who funds this terrorism.. this 'good lads gone bad' situation.

Asking some, it's not a matter of what turns them, it's what breaks them.

Well, therein lies the question that SHOULD be asked. not what it is that makes this happen.

What Allows it to.

Funnily enough there is a whole lot of "Look this way" from what I can only determine is the dirty side of things. They cry painful pity, and scream for justice, and call everything a conspiracy....... Oh but I see a very distinguished element within. It is simply sheer apathy and stupidity, the actions of some.. or a very disingenuous scheme from some people who are either complicit or part of the very sheeple schematic they draw themselves.

Who funds it... who benefits? Ahh that could be asked in rome.

Here? that game is far beyond played.. and yet the pawns cry foul regardless.

Maybe, one day, a mad man will be seen for a mad man. but the game of "what why when where" is still being played in the basement of momma OhMy.

JAK

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Ahh, welfare scum. You're a little late to the party though, some already knew they kill children.

Chancellor George Osborne has suggested child killer Mick Philpott's lifestyle was helped by the generosity of the welfare state.

Chancellor George Osborne has linked the case of child killer Mick Philpott to the need for reform of the benefits system,

When this debacle was about It was suggested to me that Osborn might want to reconsider such asinine commentary if it was pointed out that Osborn is a wealthy man in the public eye, just as was Jimmy Saville. Still, just as with the withdrawn 'tory 'welfare scum' ads all you have to do is put the idea out there. Apologies can come after the seed has been sown.

I've heard these people used the internet. Come to think of it, it's the very same internet you're using right now. Could you just hang on a minute, I've just got to make a quick 'phone call.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
So this man and his family received benefits of some sort......so what?

At least his hard working wife and their young child were able to feed themselves or keep a roof over their heads.

To connect assistance programs to this act of terror is nothing more than a way to project political gripes against the welfare system onto the violent acts of individuals.

And let's not even begin to look at the OP's source. It is a very well written piece of propaganda that takes shots at many different groups all at the same time.

Pure propaganda.
edit on 24-4-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I heard they got free cheese and butter too!

Thanks Obama!!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

He drove a Mercedes. There is the problem. His clothes? Do you know how much it costs to train to be a golden gloves boxer? The private schools the kids went to. How was it paid for if the parents were broke. Is sae there homes in Russia and they were very plain if not slighty ghetto by US standards. Look like housing apartments.They went from broke to money and then broke again. I was hoping some of you would question where the monies came from they had. Someone was giving this family money...

Also, There are kids starving in America. His wife worked 80 hours as a HHA so they had money to get by. I do.

So,my tax dollar pays to kill babies, right? That is the point. It is a circle that is to be laughed at. Children are starving in the US and we send 13 billion to Syria. Do not get me started there. Children are dying everywhere and no one cares. Not really. It sells and pulls the heartstrings but in the end when was teh last time you donated time or money to make sure someone was fed? If you do I commend you. I do so I can have a stance here on these pricks working the system when there are hard working people who need it.

I am stating that Bostonians helped to keep this guy in the country with this funding and it is a kick in the balls. If you do not see that I am sorry.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Meh...

There are plenty of white/black Americans collecting welfare who have committed murder..

So Taxpayers are acompalises? (sorry cannot spell that word)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
All I said is it must be a kick in the balls to the people of Boston. I did not say people should not get benefits. I know it is hard in America with 100 million on some type of assistance to find a criminal not getting a check or an EBT. I think that sucks too but all i can do is help the poor locally.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I can understand your point and why you may be frustrated.

My point is that after I read the article, it seemed like it was a purposeful blow against people that are on welfare, believe in Islam, conspiracy theories and 9/11 truthers.

If we want to question how this family came into money...that's fine. But let's at least recognize the deliberate and unfounded attempt to demonize specific "groups" of Americans by attaching them to the Boston bombers.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Man, talk about a low blow. I'm not so sure where to start.

Should I point out the fact that your reply was cold, callous and highly insensitive to the plight of folks who endured the bombings, the chaos and the lockdown?

Or should I point out the fact that you get your jollies off of slagging the poor, those unfortunate enough to collect government benefits?

Or do you get your jollies off on building yourself up by putting down others?

So many choices. I don't know where to start.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by esdad71

Man, talk about a low blow. I'm not so sure where to start.

Should I point out the fact that your reply was cold, callous and highly insensitive to the plight of folks who endured the bombings, the chaos and the lockdown?

Or should I point out the fact that you get your jollies off of slagging the poor, those unfortunate enough to collect government benefits?

Or do you get your jollies off on building yourself up by putting down others?

So many choices. I don't know where to start.

Start...I am none of what you just stated.

Insensitive to those in the bombing. By pointing out the victims paid for assistance while this kid drove a Mercedes?

Collecting benefits? Where did I say people should not. I said they work the system. If you think they do not you have blinders on.

Please start...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I am just showing how far down the rabbit hole it goes. I donate more time and money to kids and the likes than I care to relate or ever do. The silent helper not the one who shows up for the pictures and leave. I do it because i did not have it as a kid. I had a mom and dad but sometimes you need a mentor. If these kids had that there may have been a difference. Being on welfare is not a choice and people should not make it that. It is for help.

To all posters - never assume anything. I think you know the rest of the sentence....

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant