It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati's Missed Opportunity: Why The Boston Bombing is NOT a False Flag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Now I know there have been many threads debunking the claims that the Boston bombers are CIA trained puppets and that the bombings are a false flag to take everyone’s weapons and to destroy liberty. Well I agree with them that this was not a false flag, but my theory below is one I am yet to see put forward as to why the conspiracy theories are wrong and why the bombings were very much real...

Three hazards in a week

For me the first point of conflict with the conspiracy theory has nothing to do with private security firms, conspiracy claims from the bomber’s mother or the colour of the destroyed back pack. For me it’s the fact that if the government were behind these bombings and had been planning a false flag event to inflict oppression on the people, then they have actually missed a huge opportunity to spread more fear throughout America than this bombing case has caused.

I say this because in one week (starting Monday 15th April) America suffered two bombs attacks at the Boston marathon, ricin was sent to the president and a huge explosion occurred in Waco. From the beginning, all authorities stated clearly that the three incidents had nothing to do with each other—they were not linked.
These three events, for a government who people are claiming staged this whole thing as a false flag, would have actually been a massive opportunity to really start pushing a new manufactured enemy on us.

Any number of people to blame

Think about it, it could have panned out something like this:

Reports today suggest that the FBI are looking for what is believed to be a sleeper cell of insurrectional terrorists from [take your pick]. President Obama has said that American authorities have “clear evidence” that the three attacks against the US this week—the Boston bombings, the ricin letters and the Waco fertiliser bomb—have been carried out by one group, working together in a covert operation to bring death and destruction to the country.

In order to stop this group of what could be 12 highly trained terrorists roaming the streets and putting into place their long awaited plans of terror, Obama has said that martial law may be introduced in some states to prevent loss of life and to help catch these terrorists.

Or...

Conspiracy theorists, although hypocritically following their ideologies as blindly as the mainstream public that they mock for following the news, have generally been considered a harmless subculture of modern society. That is however until the three attacks on America this week were linked to an extremist group of conspiracy theorists. The group are believed to be “of mixed origin, from different backgrounds and of all age groups” said the FBI in a statement to the press this morning.

President Obama has also held a press conference saying, “Our intelligence suggests that a group of 12 men, indoctrinated by their outlandish and downright scandalous claims, have gathered to wreak death and destruction on their fellow Americans.”

The conspiracy theorists could have hatched their plans whilst congregating on websites such as Abovetopsecret.com. It is believed that a special task force will be organised within the next few days to investigate anyone accessing such sites and projecting extremist conspiracy related views, in order to catch further members of this highly organised home grown cell of terror.

But they didn't, they came out with this:

Cigars, sometimes they're cigars...

So forget about the other far-out ideas about the Boston bombing being a false flag for a minute, and consider that it would have been quite easy to link all three events. They could have even said the JFK library fire was to do with it and even the Canada train derailment this week, even if they were perpetrated by individuals not under the control of the government. This could have been a massive launch pad to bring chaos to many considered on the trouble to the government on the fringes of society, or to one of the many nations America has bullied in the past, or would like to bully in the future.

I myself do not trust "TPTB" very much and think it is blatantly obvious that they're corrupt up to the neck, but sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. I believe that this time, this bombing really is as it seems.

Of course there are anomalies, but even in the midst of say a playground fight there are conflicting comments by people watching, distorted views of events and even unreliable eye-witnesses reporting to friends afterwards of how it all went down. A public bombing is this times a million. The only thing that for me personally seemed a little odd, is the fact that very little has been mentioned about the second explosion. But this is not cause to go ape sh*t about conspiracy theories for me, and think the things people are going nuts over shouldn't be for them either.

As a side note, I'd also just like to say how silly this Craft International idea is. If it was them who bombed the marathon then the government is brain dead. It'd be like robbing a bank without a mask on.

So anyway, please, if you believe this was a false flag, at least consider and even challenge my theory for it being legit.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
even if its not a false flag, the public attention the cases get are admirable. I dont watch the news that much but with big events like this its good to have the public involved and get an online investigation.. you never know if the public sees something the police/ fbi/.. has missed!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by prelar

I agree, and so did the FBI by releasing the pictures and CCTV footage, however I think there's a difference between helping an investigation and starting your own amateur sleuthing. Not that there's anything wrong with the latter, but the false flag stuff has just got out of control.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It is perfectly reasonable for people to suggest a "false flag" operation in this case. There have simply been too many false flag events in the past, or "patsies". One such event coming from the government is one too many.

That being said, I don't blame anyone for taking a serious look at the possibility of a false flag event. History has shown that the quicker one jumps to that as a possibility, the more likely one is to find evidence for it, before it is covered up. And the more quickly one may find evidence that eliminates a false flag event as a possibility.

In the Boston Bombing case, I think the jury is still out on the matter. The FBI was involved with these brothers too early in the game for my liking, and letting them run around unwatched, gathering (one supposes, rightly or wrongly) their bomb making gear. Remind me again why the FBI receives funding.

The OP seems to be saying that if the Boston Bombing were a false flag event, the government could have spun it in ways that would be more useful to them. Are they finished spinning?

And then there is the received opinion in government circles that no disaster should go to waste if it can be used to forward government agendas. This fact also calls for close examination by the public (since the press does not always fully do this) of all ramifications of events like the Boston Bombing.

Does the term "false flag" apply technically in this case? I'm not sure and I'm not sure that it really matters as long as this event is examined in all detail in the ordinary course of the vigilant protection of freedom.
edit on 24-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This thing has to be looked at in the context of the vast amount of money that America spends on security, whether on the military itself or on homeland security.

A huge amount of manpower and firepower was brought to bear on Dzhokhar Tsarnaev when he lay bleeding and certainly tuckered out in that boat. Personally, I think he could have been brought in by one unarmed security guard at that time, if the guard had the right people skills.

"Are you OK? Look kid, you are in bad shape. We've gotta get you to a hospital. Whatever happened tonight will be sorted out in the courts. Let me help you."

America is estimated to have lost in the neighborhood of 20 Billion dollars to theft and fraud and "cost plus" accounting by contractors in the aftermath of the Iraq War.

How much money does the FBI receive? Did they prevent this event in Boston from happening?

People are being conned into thinking that the answer to events like the Boston Bombing is to put even more money into surveillance, drones, robots, and police and military when the overwhelming evidence is that no amount of money spent on these things can prevent these events from happening.

The military industrial complex is way out of control in the United States. They are ripping off the American public to the tune of billions of dollars and not producing security.

The Boston Bombing fits right into the established paradigm, where the brothers were on the radar but slipped through. Has anyone in the FBI been fired over this? No. Everyone did a great job, they just need more money. More money, more money. Always more money.

This is a con game. Is a con game an inside job when legislators are conning the public?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
In my opinion, I see the Boston bombings as part of a wider plot. A wider plot that was foiled by the hard work of public officials in Boston.

Yes, the idea of locking down a city was insane. It should never be a routine thing.

The fact that the suspect reportedly cannot talk just adds to the idea that he was silenced on purpose.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

But he can write, surely they would have just killed him if they really wanted to shut him up? And what's the chances you could shoot someone in the throat perfectly to destroy their voice box and not kill them on purpose?

new topics

top topics

join