It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Solve It? Sherlock Needed!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Here's one way to look it up..

Google maps - street view..

This is what I get..

No matter if you look right or left, you can't seem to get a good look at the letters so I'm going to guess these letters are "JHS".

Convert those to numbers and I come up with 10 - 8 - 19

What do you think?

Peace

PS: as a matter of fact I'm pretty sure it's JHS

JHS - Christogram iota-eta-sigma, or ΙΗΣ — derived from the first three letters of the Greek name of Jesus

wiki
edit on 27-4-2013 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Bravo, good bro/sis/comrade! I'm slapping myself on the forehead for such a spectacular oversight! There's a reason the triangle is favored in military strategy - three men have a 360 degree range of coverage.

Moving on...Yes, I believe that's JHS. 10-8-19. Well, I guess all that's left to do is wait for River to finish his/her end of this particular stage and open the door to the next one.

edit on 27-4-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Awww, missed today's riddle. Nice work, guys!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

I think it may be IHS. I went to a catholic high school and this was there. I don't think there was a letter J in that time frame. It would be 9/8/19 then.

Just thought this could be a possibility since we haven't progressed in a while.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
IHS also stands for Isis, Horus, and Set, Egyptian deities. Don't know if that's a direction or not.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

Yeah. Iota-eta-sigma. It just sometimes looks like a J when they depict it: en.wikipedia.org...:JHS-IHS-Monogram-Name-Jesus.svg

So yes, 9-8-19 or, counting backwards since River hasn't reappeared , 18-19-8. Might as well cover all bases.
Maybe if we say River three times, River will appear...waiting....

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
After being willingly kidnapped for a relaxing three days, I'm rather relieved to discover that I didn't miss much. Well, back in the game!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Am I to assume that this game has been discontinued?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Am I to assume that this game has been discontinued?

Maybe the next part of the game is to figure out what happened to River?

Hope River is okay....maybe the Golden Dawn got him.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

According to his/her profile, s/he has been active on this forum today. I wonder if s/he is simply working on the next stage of the puzzle...?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Stalker...
JK
Or s/he is avoiding us because we're too demanding. S/he is probably sitting back and going "OMG I've created monsters....". It's his/her own fault in tapping into the secret puzzle junkie within us.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
You have the combination code but what to do with it? As you turn to leave the church a mysterious figure emerges from the Church, hands over a small wooden box and says "I've been waiting for you for some years now" and disappears back into the church.

You notice a combination lock on the box, you input the numbers 10-8-19.... Click, the box opens. Inside is what looks like Dee's black mirror, the one in the British Museum must be fake just like the first Stele from Cairo.

you turn over the mirror and notice an engraving on the back.....

"Arcanum Arcanorum, oh secret of secrets reveal yourself with 7 numbers added together."

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RiverRunsFree

there are 7 sevens on the seal of Arcanum Arcanorum so I say 49.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

49.... What could it be? You suddenly remember the 7 Crowley followers killed in America, could there be a link somehow. You travel back to the place where those seven people were killed.

Once more you descend the stairs and into the room, the bodies are still there but in a bad shape, you check the pockets of all the people and find a list. Reading the list you realise it contains ingredients of some sort, 49 ingredients to be exact.

Now it clicks into place, the seven followers of Crowley who were killed must have been members of the AA (insert joke here), it seems they are at war with the Golden Dawn.

Upon looking around you notice a pile of leather bags in the corner of the room, 7 bags for each person, you open the bags and find each contains 7 of the ingredients on the list, apart from 1 bag which contains 6 ingredients, did the Golden Dawn take one?. You match up the 48 ingredients against the list of 49 and find the one ingredient missing...

Siroi Lily

mmm where to go now?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Manipur, India

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Aaaaaaaargh.....missed it!!

Glad to see somebody was paying attention.

Peace

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
You travel to India, find the last ingredient and decide to make your way home to collect your thoughts.

You're now home, you have one of two Steles, Dee's black mirror and 49 ingredients.... Just one thing missing the from your inventory and that's the other Stele. You've realised with these items you can make gold, the ultimate goal of Alchemy and hidden by Crowley in various ways.

As you enter your bedroom you see a note on your pillow....

"We've been watching you, we know what you have and we need to meet.

Nahk Aoihc will show the way."

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
"Nahk Aoihc"

Tried it, reversed and tried it again, I can only guess that it's someone related to the Mongolian bloodlines of China.

ETA: "nahk" is Estonian for "skin", if that means anything.
edit on 2-5-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

i have jumbled the letters. For the first part I get either Ankh or Hank. Can't get part 2 yet

ETA Chioa Khan- you are correct
edit on 2-5-2013 by micmerci because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Do you mind providing a link for that? I can't find that person anywhere online. Trust me, reversing it was the second thing I tried, as stated before - and nada.

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join