Can You Solve It? Sherlock Needed!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

I believe you owe some credit to the great and marvelous Google machine, as well.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

I believe you owe some credit to the great and marvelous Google machine, as well.

Was kind of the implication by my saying something about not thinking to insert "mystic" in the hunt.
What words you choose can change your search result. Have to know what is important when it comes to referencing.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

All you had to do was Google the riddle - you know, the part that is not in italics and is in quotation marks. The first five results all point to Oak Island.
edit on 24-4-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Interval: You guys are quick.. too quick for me. I have to make the next few posts so I probably wont make it tonight (it's getting late), will be back similar times tomorrow if your still interested.

Good work btw

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RiverRunsFree

Interval: You guys are quick.. too quick for me. I have to make the next few posts so I probably wont make it tonight (it's getting late), will be back similar times tomorrow if your still interested.

Hell yes we're still interested! This is bloody fascinating stuff.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Thank you for a very entertaining thread.

My brain was slowly starting to melt from sleep deprivation so a little break sounds dandy!!

Peace
edit on 24-4-2013 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
To the OP

WTF is this?!

It's insanity!

I solved your puzzle!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

All you had to do was Google the riddle part.

On that one, yes, but I did actually recognize it as being a known riddle and had actually done some research about Oak Island a very long time ago. Which is smarter though, to sit here and try to plug away at some jangling bit of dusty memory or to use the tools that I have at my disposal to find that which is eluding me but I know exists?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

To the OP

WTF is this?!

It's insanity!

Insanity?

This - Is - ATS!!

...sorry, couldn't resist.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Good stuff guys.

I was at work, and couldn't follow along, but I subscribed and now am caught up on reading. I also love puzzles, and once you guys solved them, I can see where this is going.

I'll be lurking, for sure.

Waiting for the next segment....

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
So... Oak Island, a place your familiar with.

Is the 2nd Stele really the thing that's buried there? Only one way to find out.

From America you catch a flight to Canada, after a few days travel you find yourself in Nova Scotia, just a few miles from Oak Island.

As you drive through a forest of tall pine trees you notice a pick-up truck is following you, at least you think it is, you pull over into a gas station but the pick-up carries on past you... Maybe is wasn't following you. You decide to get some provisions from the gas-station, as you exit the store and enter your car you realise there is a note on your windshield..

"Yellowstone National Park and Nova Scotia Forestry Commission are proud to announce a joint venture of tree sapling plantation. On the 26th April we will be holding a tree planting day in both areas. Unless the weather is bad we are planning to meet at the 'Jenkins General Store' from 10am. 'Remember to bring your spade and boots. Every attempt is being made to provide transport but be aware some walking may be required. In time honoured tradition all participants must also wear a lumberjack shirt.

Note, small children must be accompanied by an adult. Due to large demand, this year refreshments will be provided at 12noon. Any dietary requirements should be made aware to the organizers on the day. No liability is held on the organizers for any lost or stolen property. General advise is to keep your belongings with you at all time. Events are free but any contribution to the NSFC would be welcome.

Remember a tree is for life, not just for Christmas."

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
So, Arbor Day...

ETA: Nope, Nova Scotia celebrates Arbor Day in May, crap.
edit on 25-4-2013 by micmerci because: (no reason given)

ETA2: Tree of Life and Christmas tree go back to Hebrew Kabbalah
edit on 25-4-2013 by micmerci because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Do we need to consult Crowley's book 777 to find the stele?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

Maybe there is a hidden message within the text?

I wouldn't read too much into it's content.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Damn! And I was going nuts trying to remember everything I've ever read about the "Tree of Life" and its 26 chromosomal components, which can be manipulated through the application of vibration...but I guess I read too far into it. Back to square one!

I think this is the hardest piece of the puzzle yet.
edit on 25-4-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

YOUREINDANGER.

Decided to try that trick from the first part of your riddle. Paid off, I guess.

"You're in danger". From what?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
After deciphering the message you decide to head into town and keep your head down, tomorrow you will check out the meeting place at Jenkins General Store to see what happens.

The next day you make your way to the store but keep your distance, at 10am there are various people outside, who could be the person you're supposed to meet? a tap on your shoulder "follow me" says a man, you follow him to a more secluded place.

He tells you you're in danger, once Baker's daughter has the 2nd Stele you will no longer be required, the Golden Dawn will kill you, just like they did with the seven Crowley followers. The man tells you he is a Crowley follower too and the Golden Dawn will use the 2nd Stele for evil, financial power, he wants you to find the 2nd Stele and give it to him when done. A decision you have to make at some point in the future.

The man goes on to tell you how the Oak Island tablet used to decipher the message of "Forty Feet Below Two Million Pounds Are Buried" is just a copy of the original, in fact the original was lost, well not lost as the man in front of you has it. He takes you to a clearing in nearby woods, digs a whole and produces the original Oak Island tablet except this has different markings.

The Tablet Copy Used To Decipher The Phrase "Forty Feet Below Two Million Pounds Are Buried" -

The Original Tablet (with two symbols scratched out) that was just given to you by the man -

The man walks away... As he does he turns and says "Charles Herbert's the name but people call me C.H.
edit on 25-4-2013 by RiverRunsFree because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

"BIR(?)(?) ISLAND"

I'm hazarding a guess at "Birch Island".

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

We started again....GREAT!!

Seems like you're on the right track.

Peace

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join