It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Solve It? Sherlock Needed!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
star in 4th row

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RiverRunsFree

Well obviously this...

But what does the symbol mean? Anybody?

Occult symbol?

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Okay, I found something.

That symbol is called a Unicursal Hexagram

wiki

The Unicursal is described as the magical Star of Solomon as opposed to the Star of David.[citation needed] The tribe of Solomon or the Masons use a similar symbol represented by a Square and Compass.[citation needed] The Star of Solomon is an introverted star that symbolizes the completed union with god "As above so Below", as well as the union of a man and woman

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Nice work Mindcrime.

Going off your link....

Originally located in the former Bulaq Museum under inventory number 666, the stele was moved around 1902 to the newly opened Egyptian Museum of Cairo (inventory number A 9422; Temporary Register Number 25/12/24/11), where it remains today.

and...

The stele is also known as the "Stele of Revealing" and is a central element of the religious philosophy Thelema founded by Aleister Crowley.

So Aleister Crowley and his Thelema religion could be involved... that's what the star like symbol looks like, the symbol of Thelema maybe? Didn't Crowley use the phrase "As above so below"? I'm not sure.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This Stele can't be the original, where could it be? Why?.... As you turn to walk away from the display case a man brushes past you, at first you think nothing of it. When you get outside the museum you realise he slipped a piece of paper into your pocket

A map! But of what?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
wikireply to post by RiverRunsFree

That would be Boleskine House, Loch Ness, Scotland...

Okay, off to Scotland I guess..

Peace

PS: found a nice drawing of it..

Forgot the wiki link... wiki
edit on 24-4-2013 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Darn work!! Interfering with my playtime!!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Now hot on the case you take the first flight to Scotland. Upon landing you jump into a taxi and direct the driver to Crowley's old address. You pay the driver and he leaves, after darkness falls you realise nobody is living in the building so you enter. Locating the room where the X indicates you take a look around.

After noticing various musical instruments, you see a loose floorboard, you lift it and see a key with a tag, it reads....

revir nosduh

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RiverRunsFree

Musical instruments.....In 1971 the house was bought by Jimmy Page of the band Led Zeppelin.

And revir nosduh = Hudson river.

Anybody see a link?

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Then again wiki states:

Crowley began another period of magical work on an island in the Hudson River after buying large amounts of red paint instead of food. Having painted "Do what thou wilt" on the cliffs at both sides of the island, he received gifts from curious visitors.

So the musical instruments I can only link to Jimmy Page yet the Hudson River can be linked to Aleister Crowley....

Did Aleister have a house on that island?

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
You turn over the tag and notice some numbers too...

5, 19, 15, 16, 21, 19

9, 19, 12, 1, 14, 4

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiverRunsFree

5, 19, 15, 16, 21, 19

9, 19, 12, 1, 14, 4

Esopus island

as in Esopus island in the Hudson River where Aleister camped for 40 days and 40 nights

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Is this the end?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You take the key and after a few days rest you catch a flight to America, New York. After a day or so you find yourself on Esopus Island, looking around you see a small wooden hut, the door is open and you enter. Empty paint cans are all over the floor, you move some and notice a hatch in the floor, it's locked so you use the key. A staircase is revealed that goes down into the darkness
You decide to go down the stairs and at the bottom, in front of you, are seven people, dressed in ritualistic robes, they seem to be chanting around an object. Suddenly they notice you... Their eyes wild like they haven't seen the light of day in weeks, you then notice the object they are surrounding is the Stele of Ankh-ef-en-Khonsu, the real one.

"Frater Perdurabo" they chant, then, in the blink of an eye they pounce on you, you fight as much as you can but it's of little use. They have their hands around your neck, as you feel yourself about to blackout you hear a Bang, followed by several more.

THE END...?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

You take the key and after a few days rest you catch a flight to America, New York. After a day or so you find yourself on Esopus Island, looking around you see a small wooden hut, the door is open and you enter. Empty paint cans are all over the floor, you move some and notice a hatch in the floor, it's locked so you use the key. A staircase is revealed that goes down into the darkness
You decide to go down the stairs and at the bottom, in front of you, are seven people, dressed in ritualistic robes, they seem to be chanting around an object. Suddenly they notice you... Their eyes wild like they haven't seen the light of day in weeks, you then notice the object they are surrounding is the Stele of Ankh-ef-en-Khonsu, the real one.

"Frater Perdurabo" they chant, then, in the blink of an eye they pounce on you, you fight as much as you can but it's of little use. They have their hands around your neck, as you feel yourself about to blackout you hear a Bang, followed by several more.

THE END...?

Maybe THE END but "Brother, I will endure til the end"

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

THE END...?

Hardly.

Obviously the seven men chanting around the Stele of Ankh-ef-en-Khonsu recognise me as "frater Perdurabo" (within the Golden Dawn tradition every member referred to each other in their capacity as initiates as Frater (men) or Soror (women)). With Aleister Crowley known as Perdurabo (Latin: "I Will endure to the end").

Why would they assume I would be Aleister.

What happened to the person leaving the note on my doorstep.

So many questions it couldn't be the end...

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Why is the person saying "two" instead of "too...?"

I am entirely lost. My mind is going in a zillion different places on this one.. can't focus at all.

I'll keep pondering on it, though.

EDIT; Just read through the whole thread, and its sounding more and more like a treasure hunt. Did you bury 2 million dollars somewhere for us, OP? Because if this is gonna turn out like Rat Race, you can bet I'm gonna be on the first helicopter outta here... even if it is piloted by a psycho chick who tries to kill her ex boyfriend for cheating on her.

edit on 24-4-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
they think you are aliester crowley because you are wearing this t-shirt...

but you are really obama, the clue 'THE END' fits the public's perception of what your administration's goal is for our fredoms.

edit on 24-4-2013 by tinhattribunal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I am not a numbers guy but I came up with the simple answer of 72.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

THE END...?

Hardly.

Obviously the seven men chanting around the Stele of Ankh-ef-en-Khonsu recognise me as "frater Perdurabo" (within the Golden Dawn tradition every member referred to each other in their capacity as initiates as Frater (men) or Soror (women)). With Aleister Crowley known as Perdurabo (Latin: "I Will endure to the end").

Why would they assume I would be Aleister.

What happened to the person leaving the note on my doorstep.

So many questions it couldn't be the end...

Peace

So, what do you think?

Do we still have to figure something out to get more info? Or are we done here?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join